Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    More fake news and mass hysteria from the psychos.

McMaster said this is false and explained what they discussed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABC/statu...57942534709249
    McMaster's short statement denied allegations that weren't even in the story.
    It was designed to placate simple minds.

Got you, eh?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Lol ok you believe who you want to and we'll see if Trump ever gets impeached.
    Him being impeached would be the cherry on top. I'm perfectly satisfied with this administration becoming impotent and staying that way.

And we're definitely on track for that if we haven't reached that point already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    what a twist~

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Don't waste your time.

Their Messiah Trump can do no wrong.
    Lest we forget to some people unless you are "with them" you must be "against them". Correct?
    Life doesn't work that way, fortunately.
    Just because we don't agree with you does not mean we agree with the people you despise.

Deplorables: We're going to take your president away from you.

Prepared to be mugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    I was getting tired of all the Trump bashing news stories but I started thinking: The media is straight up showing their hatred and bias to the American people.

The liberal media is straight up showing their rabid obsession with Trump and discrediting themselves at the same time. I say keep it coming.
    As sad a display as it is, it worked for Fox so maybe they are just trying to copy the play.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    They didn't REFUTE the report, you shill, they simply covered their own departments saying "IT WASN'T MY STUFF I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT WAS LEAKED!"

Read the fuking news, it's about ally operations and such. McMasters is just covering his own ass.
    This is what McMaster said:

"At no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed and the President did not disclose any military operations that weren't already publicly known," he said. "I was in the room. It didn't happen."
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

I was getting tired of all the Trump bashing news stories but I started thinking: The media is straight up showing their hatred and bias to the American people.

The liberal media is straight up showing their rabid obsession with Trump and discrediting themselves at the same time. I say keep it coming.
    Couldn't agree more. They create their own narratives and then try to work backward to try to make them reality. Meanwhile more and more people realize what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    McMaster would NOT stake his reputation on defending Trump if he had fucked up to such a biblical level.
    My objection may have been the wrong objection, but others have pointed out that McMaster carefully worded his statement to basically consist of weasel words, so that he can suggest something whilst saying something else. Which is a strategy people employ when they're trying to cover their own asses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And yet, we have one of the Trumpers trying to deflect from the actual issue. Do you want to actually discuss the topic?
    When does your main account get unbanned? LOLOL You're such a hypocrite. Looks like you were the wrong cock holster for the wrong mod.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-05-16 at 11:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    The story is beyond unverified, it is un-verifiable, since it seems apparent that verification of such a story would require leaking classified information.
    Don't you worry, I'm sure Trump will have everything up on Twitter by the end of the week. Classified tidbits and all.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Theyre showing their rabid obsession with Trump and discrediting themselves at the same time. I say keep it coming.
    To quote every late night talk show:

"We're not being biased or adjusting anything. We're simply reporting on what you do and repeating it back to the audience."

You're just affraid because you know, deep down, that Despicable Donnie is the worst WORST human being on the planet. They're not biased - they're reporting on every dumbass deplorable thing he does BECAUSE HE'S A DUMBASS! Any other Republican or Dem wouldn't get half of this shit because THEY"RE NOT THAT STUPID AS HE IS!

But go ahead, wave your torches - root for Russia - and go burn the 1st ammendment.

Couldn't agree more. They create their own narratives and then try to work backward to try to make them reality. Meanwhile more and more people realize what they are doing.
    Yeah and that's why Trump's approval ratings and his ratings for handling specific actions (i.e. Comey) are sky high. Going nothing but up, amirite?

Oh wait, I'm sorry, I had the graph upside down.

Taking down Trump is something that's going to happen to people like you ohiostate. We don't expect you to be okay with it. Sit back and watch the fuckin show.

Deleted
    https://twitter.com/politico/status/864257675856662528

Is the McMaster statement.

Hes essentially saying, everyone in the room is saying it didnt happen on record, unnamed sources who weren't in the room but were obviously using those suckercups to stick to the roof because thats the only way you can possibly know what was actually said are unreliable.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    McMaster would NOT stake his reputation on defending Trump if he had fucked up to such a biblical level.
    Read what I wrote (and, specifically, read what HE WROTE!)

You're "Technically" right, he wouldn't stake his reputation on defending Dump if he knew Dump fucked up... and that's why he's NOT defending him! You're only interpreting that cus you don't know how to fuking READ A RESPONSE and are desperate to find ANYTHING to be true!

McMasters gave specifics on what WASN'T leaked - he didn't say "it was fake" nor deny that ANYTHING classified was leaded by Dump. He simply said none of the stuff he (McMasters) was directly responsible for was leaked.

McMasters isn't defending Dump, he's defending HIMSELF! He's setting up a shield so Deplorable Dumbass Defurer Dump doesn't stab him in the back like everybody else.

Nice. Russia deserves to be thanked for helping get trump into office.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Yeah and that's why Trump's approval ratings and his ratings for handling specific actions (i.e. Comey) are sky high. Going nothing but up, amirite?

Taking down Trump is something that's going to happen to people like you ohiostate. We don't expect you to be okay with it. Sit back and watch the fuckin show.
    It's really funny...there must only be like 8-10 Trump shills on this forum. I have about that many people on ignore, and I haven't seen anything pro-Trump in about a month.

McMaster directly says, "At no time were sources or methods discussed."

The article never said Trump revealed sources or methods. But the actual intel.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Good luck bud. People like you can just sit there cutting yourself for every day Trump is in office. All 8 years worth. I'll enjoy the show but I know you won't.