I want to state for the record this happened without me getting banned.

If someone wants to bait me to say something incredibly insulting and provocative, I'll get banned so long as it's guaranteed Trump resigns within the next 3 days.

I'm not supposed to be allowed to comment on Trump news as it breaks. It's in the MMO-OT charter. This is a violation of the norms. Like a President sharing highly classified info with the Russians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

If someone wants to bait me to say something incredibly insulting and provocative, I'll get banned so long as it's guaranteed Trump resigns within the next 3 days.

I'm not supposed to be allowed to comment on Trump news as it breaks. It's in the MMO-OT charter. This is a violation of the norms. Like a President sharing highly classified info with the Russians.
    Me too amigo, me too.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    At this stage Skroe I'd expect Trump to resign within a month.

Not because the scandal with Russia but rather because from what I'm hearing from very credible sources that know people close Trump that he hasn't handled the pressure of being president well at all, namely he's buckling under the strain of the US media constantly attacking him.

If that's true then he should resign on the spot. Someone who can't handle the pressure from the US media has no damned business being in a position where he's dealing with China or Russia or ISIS or North Korea.
    I'm sitting here smiling. You were warned Costin. You were fucking warned. That's all I have to say to you. He served no purpose other than to horrify Americans of every stripe. Certainly no Revolution.

7+ Year Old Account

He won't resign. He will have to be forcibly dragged out of the white house, and it wouldn't surprise me if he tried to take hostages or something. This is how he will be removed when it happens.

Ignoring what did or didn't get revealed by Trump, and in no way trying to defend anything...

Is there literally NOTHING in the Whitehouse that can stay confidential and not leaked anymore? Even this must have been said in a strictly confidential meeting but it seems officials there are calling up the press on speed dial within minutes. No wonder Trump was threatening about recordings being released to the press, the government seems to have more leaks in it than a colander.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceratrozer View Post
    Idk. Can you impeach someone for being incompetent and a dipshit? Cause if not that should be a thing.
    Would be very undemocratic if you can't.
    Here, all that needs to happen is for the cabinet to lose popular support in parliament. But very different systems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    He won't resign. He will have to be forcibly dragged out of the white house, and it wouldn't surprise me if he tried to take hostages or something.
    Naw, I still say he'll just stop showing up for work altogether while still claiming to be President. Much like he kept claiming Trump brand steaks were a thing.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is Pence doing while each of these scandals unfolds? Last I saw was a picture of him looking at a Koala.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Can someone remind me again, on what the average person would be charged for, if they did that same trick?

Would it be treason? But that's all fine when it's Trump doing it?
    I dunno, ask Snowden?
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Ignoring what did or didn't get revealed by Trump, and in no way trying to defend anything...

Is there literally NOTHING in the Whitehouse that can stay confidential and not leaked anymore? Even this must have been said in a strictly confidential meeting but it seems officials there are calling up the press on speed dial within minutes. No wonder Trump was threatening about recordings being released to the press, the government seems to have more leaks in it than a colander.
    This is what happens when trained, honorable government officials who have dedicated their lives to protecting the country watch Trump break down all the protections that have been built up over decades.

They fight back the only way they can.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    Yes, the information referred to in the left was vetted by the intelligence community, they knew what they were sharing, and it wasn't going to compromise our own mission.

The right is not.

Try a bit harder. Context still matters, even with the orange slushfund in the white house.

I can, one appears to be a president going through the usual channels in an attempt to work together with Russians to combat a common enemy.

The other is a president potentially revealing classified information, information which may very well not have been his to reveal if it did indeed com from an ally, in his attempts to impress Russians that were trolling us in our own god damned house without going through any proper channels.

Just you know, context and shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceratrozer View Post
    Idk. Can you impeach someone for being incompetent and a dipshit?
    George W. Bush has been your president for 8 years, so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Naw, I still say he'll just stop showing up for work altogether while still claiming to be President. Much like he kept claiming Trump brand steaks were a thing.
    Makes me curious what would happen if a president just stopped working.
    Would that be enough for the republicans to impeach?

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    I don't consider myself surprised that the sources are all anonymous, there are no details, the information allegedly revealed is a mystery or the fact that the word "alleged" isn't even used once. It's lazy, shoddy, and fear-mongering, like a monster movie that they didn't have the budget to actually, you know, put a monster in, so they just point the camera at shadows and occasionally assault a violin.
    Of course they're hiding. They know that the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused.

(Useless image)
    Hey look, someone who didn't read the article but is trying to do his part in the Trump Defense League.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Deplorables: We're going to take your president away from you.

Prepared to be mugged.
    LoL He's not going anywhere. Jeez, how are people still getting so excited that it's FINALLY the time he's going to get impeached... EVERY single time he does something? I could probably list at least 10 things he's done to "finally get impeached" so far this year.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Because Trump made enemies. Too many enemies. This is what happens when a man demands loyalty and offers none. This is EXACTLY what happens.

I've said it before: Trump runs his administration like a REALLY shitty WoW guild.

I didn't read anything in that article that could disprove the notion that it was made up by a Washington Post writer with a copy of the president's itinerary and nothing else.