Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    did you?

because that's not why he was fired, Nixx literally posted the reason why, which is that he posted the vid with no context and they felt that he was trying to push a negative message. so half of your post is bullshit, sorry.

the other half tells me you have fuck all of an idea of how free speech and a free press works. or that this was a college and not a political party so miss me with this drivel about " shutting down the press" and "you can disagree with your party ya know..." I don't belong to any party, buddy.
    You are in Nixx's party, judging by your post history. You two make a great couple.

I also don't belong to a party. Thankfully I'm still educated though.
    I don't have to read articles and then dissect the English language to confuse and annoy people into no longer posting.

It's like you have a super power! That's good at least, right?

Half the people posting are no longer even posting about the article, it has changed to what is English?; and freedom of speech, instead of freedom of the press.
    Those two things are actually different. I know, shocking. Two different words not being the same thing can be confusing.

I am no longer going to reply unless this forum post gets back on topic.
    Revelation 21:6 - I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Its Portland State. Carl Marx would be a conservative there.
    I have a pretty funny story about an experience I had driving through Portland if you're interested in hearing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Spreading increased hate against Muslims is not something that any respectable media outlet should allow. I can have an interview with a fanatic retarded Muslim and broadcast it ... of course it would increase hate against Muslims; it's not rocket science. Freedom of speech doesn't remove the moral responsibility from what you say.
    So its only ok to put people into a good light, even if the truth would not? Does the same hold true for Nazis? How about the KKK? Or does it only apply to groups you like?

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Spreading increased hate against Muslims is not something that any respectable media outlet should allow. I can have an interview with a fanatic retarded Muslim and broadcast it ... of course it would increase hate against Muslims; it's not rocket science. Freedom of speech doesn't remove the moral responsibility from what you say.
    sounds like a problem within the Muslim community, not independent reporters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I have a pretty funny story about an experience I had driving through Portland if you're interested in hearing it.
    I have spent the last 22 years within 50 miles of Portland, and I attend PSU. I am pretty sure I've seen it all.......
    But throw it out, I always enjoy laughing at the city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the thread has basically been nothing but a slapfight between community members since it started, I'm locking it here as unconstructive.