Deleted

A Stupid Question About the Weekly Legionfall Campaign Quests

I tried to google this, but I couldn't find a clear answer. New Legionfall campaign quests unlock weekly, but once they have been unlocked, can they be completed at any time? I mean if I level a new alt, can I on that character complete all the quests that have thus far been unlocked, or do I still need to wait a week between completing each one?

You need to wait a day between each one, I believe.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Im almost 100% sure you can do them all up to the current point

I just started that on an alt and it's indeed a day between each.

PS. Or maybe I was just bored and didn't keep going after the first one and did it the next day, who knows.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    On my alt I got instant Nethershard one and then Sentinax after I finished class chapter.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it will take at least 2 weeks on an alt. Yay!
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Ah, Ok. That's good, or at least better than taking several months as I was fearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Longinus View Post
    I tried to google this, but I couldn't find a clear answer. New Legionfall campaign quests unlock weekly, but once they have been unlocked, can they be completed at any time? I mean if I level a new alt, can I on that character complete all the quests that have thus far been unlocked, or do I still need to wait a week between completing each one?
    Yes, if you have a newly dinged character, the chapters will wait up until current part.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    You sure? All of my alts have gotten all of the quests immediately.

Sometimes I had to log out/in, or hearth and come back, but there was no set day delay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Just do them every week as they release. You'll be finished the day the last one releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Just do them every week as they release. You'll be finished the day the last one releases.
    He said on an alt. As in, after the last chapter completes, how long would it take for an alt to complete the entire thing from start to finish. His response was to the people saying even after the entire chain is available, you have to wait 1 day between quests to continue to the next. Glad to see your selective reading comprehension has carried over from the AP thread you started earlier this week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    He said on an alt.
    Yeah, on an alt. You can do it on an alt now. Alts are all characters besides your main. If you have your main at level 110 and several alts at level 110, you can do it right now. If you're talking about level 100 alts that will ding 110 sometime in the future, then say so.

Yeah, on an alt. You can do it on an alt now. Alts are all characters besides your main. If you have your main at level 110 and several alts at level 110, you can do it right now. If you're talking about level 100 alts that will ding 110 sometime in the future, then say so.
    The OP did say so. That is where the reading comprehension part comes into play.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    The OP did say so. That is where the reading comprehension part comes into play.
    In his defense, the OP didn't word it very clearly and alts don't matter because even if you main gets to level 110 now, you'll have access to all the quests.

I personally understood what the OP was stating, but I can see how he read it the way he did.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Deleted
    No, he didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    Im almost 100% sure you can do them all up to the current point
    Correct.

/10
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

No, he didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longinus View Post
    I mean if I level a new alt, can I on that character complete all the quests that have thus far been unlocked, or do I still need to wait a week between completing each one?
    Yeah. Totally on the OP for not saying it was about alts..... Also totally didn't mention it being a new alt that he'd level sometime in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s