Poll: Which is Hardest

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    This thread is utterly stupid anyway because unless you played all of the specs in max level raiding environment, then you can't give a precise answer. And I doubt most people replying here/voting have done that.

This is more of "Hardest class I played" thread.
    yep, this too.

there are more reasons than you have fingers. and they are so obvious that a thread like this is useless in the second you think about it. ppl with an iq of an ape should realize this.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    all classes and all specs generally means you're jack of all trades master of none.

unless you're saying you can 99 percentile on 36 specs, in which i would like to say cool story bro.
    Can you even go 99% on any spec? If so link your logs. If not, stop spewing random bullshit just to look cool.

Got a shaman alt and elemental is extremely easy to me, especially in AoE encounters, although ST is pretty distinct too.

Class as a whole probably DH. Havoc might be extremely easy to play well, but playing Vengeance​ well and effective is a different matter.
    If the class had 3 specs, it would be more balanced. The two polarizing ends puts it in a different place than the other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Feral is hard for me, but as I'm terrible with melee in general, I think that's more on me rather than the spec itself.
    Amongst ranged however, I'd say demo by a long shot. Timing on that thing is so tight that it gets irritating rather than enjoyable.
    I'd a agree on demo warlock. Not that I have played all class/spec combos, but as far as I have played I find demonology warlocks pretty challenging. In my experience if you do it right you can do massive amounts of dps, if you fuck up, you just lose sooo much dps it's ridiculous.

Not sure wether that's good or bad class design tho

I've never been able to play mage well, I'm not sure why. Maybe part of it is just a lack of enjoyment of the class, I dunno.

15+ Year Old Account
    Feral by far... Survival in second

Quote Originally Posted by Surgex View Post
    Rogue because is energy starved, squishy , they nerfed his Stealth and cc and mobility
    Complaining about energy "starving" just means you don't understand how to manage energy as a resource.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Anyone who says anything but feral druid has not played a feral druid

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarath View Post
    Pretty much this.. I main Feral but I have a WW, Enhance and Affliction Alts.. Playing these is a walk in the park compared..

Quote Originally Posted by lunarath View Post
    And anyone who pretends Feral is some super complicated spec in Legion is lying to themselves. Is it more complicated than the average spec? Sure, but it's not somehow miles ahead of every other spec in terms of complexity.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Feral druid for me aswell. Plus MoP Enha shammy was a thing.

Feral no doubt. Survival second.

Class? There is no hard class some specs specific builds can be hard to keep up too.
    Last edited by Nephcyte; 2017-05-16 at 07:39 AM.

I don't have much experience playing different specs, as I have played SP, fire mage, ret pala, havoc and just started leveling a monk, but I noticed while doing pugs and LFR content with many people, that many fire mages under-perform quite a lot on single target (under-performance on AoE could be connected to not having DB head legendary, so I won't take that into account, even though it could be the case that under-performance is also present there). I can't really see why, but on many single-target fights, I managed to outperform mages with as much as 6-7 ilvl more than me(I'm 903-905 depending on the fight, got every good leg but the belt, and just last week got the 4set, so I was lacking that bonus). Also, most of arcane and frost mages have extremely high performances from what I've seen but it could be the case that if playing mage, noobs auto-pick fire as it seems OP when someone good is playing. From the start of the exp, fire mage has been very good, and I really enjoy the playstyle, but at no point was it OP, and I must admit, after the 7.1.5 patch it got much more interesting for me, as now, you don't just wait for your next combustion to come.
    My point mainly being that noobs auto-pick specs and classes when they see other people (streamers or pro guildies) perform well and seem to suck quite a lot because they seem to misunderstand the main purpose of the class or have the wrong mindset for it, and I noticed that mostly for fire mages from the specs I've played.
    Also, since the player base of WoW is getting smaller, noobs are the ones to quit in most cases, I also noticed that I'm having less and less problems in PUGs, but my experience might be too small of a sample to prove anything.

Feral Druid. At the moment you can dumb down the feral spec with talent choices and do mediocre dps however for getting the maximum out of a spec - feral is the most challenging imo.

This is coming from someone that has played: Hunter, Rogue, DK, Warrior, DH, Boomkin - all with 90%+ parses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    Frost DK is hardest class ingame 100%.
    I play all classes & all specs so i know. All other classes & specs are easymode compared to BoS frost DK.
    Herpie man, we've covered this in the DK subforum, BoS DK is not hard to play... at all. The only thing that you really need to learn is picking the right time to drop your BoS for maximum impact, nothing else about the spec is hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    If played to its maximum capability, the hardest i think are Druids and Rogues. Before I would have said WW monk but since the changes in Legion, its relatively easier to play it good.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Feral Druid. At the moment you can dumb down the feral spec with talent choices and do mediocre dps however for getting the maximum out of a spec - feral is the most challenging imo.

This is coming from someone that has played: Hunter, Rogue, DK, Warrior, DH, Boomkin - all with 90%+ parses.
    It's the exact opposite, honestly. You do shit DPS if you're shit, but once you get the spec there's very little to improve on(because executing the Feral rotation is not mechanically difficult at all, it's all about knowledge). Those dumbed down talent choices are far behind the top setup(except Sabertooth which unfortunately gets very close/beats JW in very specific high-end gear setups), as they should be, meaning if you pick them your DPS won't just be mediocre, it'll be straight up bad.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2017-05-16 at 07:54 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    And anyone who pretends Feral is some super complicated spec in Legion is lying to themselves. Is it more complicated than the average spec? Sure, but it's not somehow miles ahead of every other spec in terms of complexity.
    See it looks like you're trying to talk me down while agreeing with me here. Also hardest doesn't mean most complex. It's not a math problem.

Feral and survival hunter are probably the 2 most complicated.