Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

For anyone using Discord, I have set up a server for pokemon and other stuff chat. We had one before, but Yoe deleted it earlier today. All are welcome to join! https://discord.gg/ASz3Bq9

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    For anyone using Discord, I have set up a server for pokemon and other stuff chat. We had one before, but Yoe deleted it earlier today. All are welcome to join! https://discord.gg/ASz3Bq9
    Oh and i wondered what happened.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Pokémon company must have seen that fans have lost interest during this news drought and thought this would be get the community in a good mood. https://youtu.be/ty9vdFyNE90

Gamestop exclusive. Haha.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

its... just lycanroc? why O-o
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    its... just lycanroc? why O-o
    This, who cares about a Lycanroc exclusive? Hell, I have Sun, haven't played sine January, and even I have a Lycanroc midnight form.

So according to the Nintendo sub reddit, the pokemon youtube channel removed their SM direct/reveal video. Could be some news soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    So according to the Nintendo sub reddit, the pokemon youtube channel removed their SM direct/reveal video. Could be some news soon?
    This is the week where new Pokemon reveals have been made for past 6 or so years.

I guess this is the video we've been waiting for.
    https://youtu.be/H3x3-22Gi3g

Goddamn game freak, why do you toy with my emotions.

that video left me speechless

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting for official Gen 4 remake announcement. All I really care about. The remakes have allowed me to play the generations I missed. So now I'm just missing Gen 4 and 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Still waiting for official Gen 4 remake announcement. All I really care about. The remakes have allowed me to play the generations I missed. So now I'm just missing Gen 4 and 5.
    Emulator? Gen 4 kinda sucks tho. Black and white 2 does deserve a remake tho.

So I had to sell a bunch of shit during a low spot and my 2DS and games were included in that.

When I reformatted the SD to go back to factory, I know my game saves are gone but are things like my Pokebank data (which I transferred everything into in hopes) gone for good as well? Going to be really sad if so since I had a complete living dex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    So I had to sell a bunch of shit during a low spot and my 2DS and games were included in that.

When I reformatted the SD to go back to factory, I know my game saves are gone but are things like my Pokebank data (which I transferred everything into in hopes) gone for good as well? Going to be really sad if so since I had a complete living dex.
    There are 2 types of reset:
    Total account wipe.
    Just reset to factory for sale.

If you didnt delete your account in process you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    I guess this is the video we've been waiting for.
    https://youtu.be/H3x3-22Gi3g

Goddamn game freak, why do you toy with my emotions.
    Dat video... Have to resist... watch it again...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    Dat video... Have to resist... watch it again...
    Explain your point please, I watched it thrice!
    - says Ralph

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have a Surf Pikachu in Gen 6 they wouldn't mind breeding for me? I don't have all too much to offer, but I can offer something like a Fast Ball Growlithe, Heavy Ball Sudowodo or Dream Ball Vulpix/Dream Ball HA Vulpix (if I'm lucky to get one from breeding)
    Last edited by 3DTyrant; 2017-05-16 at 07:50 PM.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Registration for the next Battle Competition is live. This is the 2017 International Challenge May competition. This is a Double Battle competition using VGC 2017 rules requiring the Alola Pokédex only. Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Magearna, Necrozma and Zygarde are not allowed. Mega Stones are also not allowed. Registration runs from May 17th through May 25th. Battles will run from May 26th to May 28th. All entrants will get the Tyranitarite, Abomasite & Manectite Mega Stones. Players that are part of the Play! Pokémon program will also earn Championship Points if they rank high enough.

A brand new patch has been released for the Generation VII Pokémon games. This patch brings the game up to Version 1.2 and provides a few updates. The patch is 296 blocks to download. These patches are required to go online on your games and required to participate at official events. This patch fixes a glitch with Sky Drop where it would keep a Pokémon active despite being knocked out. It also fixes an issue where Scatterbug wouldn't remember Egg Moves correctly. It also fixed a glitch that allowed Poké Pelago to be manipulated with the calendar. It also fixed a glitch where Eggs could be given items and it fixed a glitch where the game would crash if an Evolution Item was the last item in your bag and was used.Battle Videos from Version 1.0 or 1.1 cannot be played on this version. We'll bring more as it comes

Deleted
    The old thread was legit.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatbear View Post
    The old thread was legit.
    Point is?

Weird question: which forum is best for me to talk about realms and what not.... I'm just curious which forum topic is best to talk about it