Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidofiner View Post
    The Balance of Light and Shadow is probably my favorite (because Anathema and Benediction are the best looking staves in-game), right next to my Charger achieve on my paladin.
    I don't know how to access my old account where my priest had it. I want it back so bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Sausagelord View Post
    "A couple of times" Are you sure? Back in Vanilla you solo'd the bugs on a warrior?

I'm not inclined to believe you, but hats off if it's true.

- - - Updated - - -

If done solo, 90% of the HW/GW I knew or heard of account shared to get the achievement. It was a monumental task if your server was busy/active but really just a long grind, reliant mostly on a team.

We would get people into our premade and have the leader as the rank 1 on the server for that time, he'd lead and organise who got standings 1-4 on the server for that period until he got his rank 14 and the rank 13 would step up and lead. If that makes sense? Otherwise if your server was busy it was an absolutel free for all and you had to absolutely out grind the other people vying for standing 1.
    You could not get rank 14 solo, to get there you had to play 24/7 (read they account shared) and you had to run with a crew of 14 other people (we never did AV for that) and you needed to be wining most BG's. I reached commander (rank 11) on a crew and refused to go higher because the time commitment beyond commander didn't allow a person to have a job. It was alot of fun because it was server specific, so you got to know the best opposing team really well.

The account sharing alone should eliminate those feats.
    Last edited by gallamann; 2017-05-15 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalerender View Post
    I got it and weaponsmaster on a warlock in LK.. it was fairly trivial. Just banished an elemental and sat there punching it for a while and read a book.
    Didn't know that was a thing; I just beat on baby mammoths in Dragonblight on my warlock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Hero of Shattrath (the nightmares)
    Doesn't count because it was bugged. When achievements were merged from character to account, players that had 1 character exalted with aldor and 1 character exalted with scryers got hero of shattrath achievement. I have it because of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sausagelord View Post
    "A couple of times" Are you sure? Back in Vanilla you solo'd the bugs on a warrior?

I'm not inclined to believe you, but hats off if it's true.

*snip*
    Yep I did. My playing behaviour was part reason why I developed a burn-out syndrom and then getting through this hypothyroidism.
    It's one of my "flaws" .. perfectionism If I want something badly, I'll do whatever it takes.

I would wager a guess that there are fewer players with Atiesh than there are with a Realm First of any kind, and that's saying a good bit considering only a certain number of people are even allowed to have Realm First.

This is coming from someone who has a Realm First 85 from a high-med pop server and did it alone, too...it was really just a wild and very exhausting grind. I'd trade it any day to walk around with a pretty bird staff.

@Scarab Lord Achievement

maybe the fastest way in WoW to tag yourself as exploiter

-

Deleted
    WoW's Xth anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by nidosarg View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...th/doubleagent

This one and isnt an Feats of Strength.
    Spending months of your life herbing/mining to hit max level is not much of an achievement.

EDIT: what IS an achievement about that dude is his total achievement points. "You receive the achievement: 'Has Never Left His Mom's Basement To See the Sun.'"

Quote Originally Posted by tss View Post
    There's nothing skillfull about running around picking flowers. It's just mindless grinding.
    But it is massively time consuming. Which was one of the cretia listed by the OP

I would say the Insane title FoS

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    @Scarab Lord Achievement

What the fuck am I even looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    What the fuck am I even looking at?
    Its one of the screenshots from the Scarab Lord Exploit in WotLK. The active player count on those 2 new Servers went from a few hundred to 40.000+ at the exploit month.

People think only a few exploited, but there are many thousand Death Knights with the achievement and only a small part of those exploiters played Death Knight back than.

It was sad that blizzard did nothing, they got massive transfer money and they let this exploit even repeat in WotLK.

The good part about this is how most exploiters I did know back than, didnt even lasted for WotLK. Exploiting harms the players experience even more it seems.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    I would say the Insane title FoS
    Doesn't take very long anymore. the worst rep grind was removed long ago.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    @Scarab Lord Achievement

*snip picture*
    Well, thats what russians do :P (just kidding)

Like others said, Knuckle Sandwich wasn't that big a deal. My lock got it by punching some mob in Crystalsong Forest for awhile. Along with Master of Arms.

I bet a lot of people had the 2500 Dungeon and Raid Emblems one from Wrath, yeah? Is there one higher than that?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Its one of the screenshots from the Scarab Lord Exploit in WotLK. The active player count on those 2 new Servers went from a few hundred to 40.000+ at the exploit month.
    You say it was an exploit. Wasn't this just blizzard releasing new servers, which because they were new hadn't opened the gates and then allowing players to do it then?

If so, how is it exploiting anything?
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Doesn't count because it was bugged. When achievements were merged from character to account, players that had 1 character exalted with aldor and 1 character exalted with scryers got hero of shattrath achievement. I have it because of that.
    I knew about the bug, but I got it legit. Also I've read they reverted it for those who accidentally got it; guess you were a lucky one.

Playing in Vanilla WoW the most desired things (FoS) were the class quests/items.

Seeing a priest with Benediction/Anathema (The Balance of Light and Shadow) wowhead link
    or a Hunter with Rhok AND Lok' (The Ancient Keeper) wowhead link was great and desired by lots of players. earned at that time

On the other hand Thunderfury and Sulfuras were more on the get lucky with drops and have a guild pay the mat requirement thing. Mainly Thunderfury was just a sad burden for the player who got it, because of the unique RAID debuff and the huge mat investment from the guild pretty much prevented the player from changing class or take a break from the game. If you did know the players who were "lucky" with those items, you can't really talk about both achievements and say it was a great one.
    -

Feats of strength?

Beating C'thun pre-nerf vanilla....

That's godly...

Justicar! That WSG grind wassss theeee worrrrsstttttt. Will play my shammy for forevererer because of it