Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah pretty confusing post isn't it? I mean sure, Nazis are probably really bad people but I'm sure they'll have some rationality within them. Why not just talk it out over a nice little cup of joe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Violence begets violence
    Bring it on. Didn't work out that well for the far right last time.

Btw Gotta love the correlation between gym rats and fascist apologia in this thread. 10 reps and these guys want to elect themselves god-king and annex shit.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2017-05-16 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    You might want to take your militant cap off and cool for a second. We aren't on the verge of a 1000 years of the reich.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Never mind that millions of people who aren't nazis, fascists or part of the far right have died in the past as a result of political conflicts. But I'm sure that's an acceptable price to pay in your mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    So can I beat up anybody who confesses to being a communist?
    Baseline. The baseline of Nazism is.... R_CI__ HI__A_C_Y <- But to crack for y'all!
    Communism is not based on anything above. It is not.
    And communism had genocide, sure. All kind of fucked up shit happened, but was that the base idea? I mean I highly doubt the nazi's were pondering after 500 000 cooked jews that "Maybe Göring, maybe this isn't the way..." It was. It was the idea all along.

Actually a surprisingly LARGE amount of people think outright assaulting "fascists" is acceptable, and THAT'S my concern. I wouldn't feel any sympathy either, but I would be obliged to help the Nazi, believe it or not. I don't care if he's vile, despicable racist trash. If somebody knocked him out I would assist him as best I could, because there is nothing better you can do than be the better person.
    Think of it like this.
    Person A is all about football. He wants to play football every day. FOOTBALL!!!
    Person B doesn't like football. Not a one bit. He hates football.

Which person you'd play, or chat about football with? Person A I guess?
    Same goes with assaulting fascsists, they are all about violence against certain group of people so I bet they like violence then. Ready to be served, right where you asked.
    And please, no "peaceful discrimination" or some bullshit about "Make them all go back to their OWN country". Fuck you, YOU go there if you enjoy the view or some shit, we'll just live along right here.

Absolutely. If you don't want to get punched, don't punch people (as a general thing, not inferring you would).
    This has worked quite well in my life. But going with "You get what you wish" goes along aswell. Discrimination and violence is something you dig, I sure want you to have things you like in that case, I can deliver some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Btw Gotta love the correlation between gym rats and fascist apologia in this thread. 10 reps and these guys want to elect themselves god-king and annex shit.
    Ain't gonna be a god king with 10 reps. Drop that to 3-5 and build up that strength first.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    You might want to take your militant cap off and cool for a second. We aren't on the verge of a 1000 years of the reich.
    Far right parties have the highest amount of support globally since WWII. I'm not that keen on letting that play out.

In the US around 42% of Trump voters and 26% of Democrat voters believe black people to be biologically inferior. That suggests to me a numerically significant faction in favour of unambigous racial supremacy theories, quite capable of seizing power.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2017-05-16 at 09:52 AM.

Far right parties have the highest amount of support globally since WWII. I'm not that keen on letting that play out.

In the US around 42% of Trump voters and 26% of Democrat voters believe black people to be biologically inferior. That suggests to me a numerically significant faction in favour of unambigous racial supremacy theories, quite capable of seizing power.
    You got a source for those? Plus America has had a problem with racism for a long time, that isn't a new/current far right thing.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Considering Antifa crybullies are simultaneously the biggest hypocrites, and biggest pussies on Earth, I'm not too concerned with any of their pathetic BS. People in the real world see right through their garbage. A few fake online tough guys online and loud minority defending them equates to literally nothing in the big scheme of things. They are morons and cowards and will be forgotten soon enough, considering the only fascism on regular display is coming from themselves.

Deleted
    You got a source for those? Plus America has had a problem with racism for a long time, that isn't a new/current far right thing.
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...e_as_less.html

(I actually understated the numbers, its 52% for Trump supporters, not 42%).

The US has always had a problem with race but it hasn't been socially acceptable to express those beliefs in public for decades. Trump has energized dumb racists across the US.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I say we round the Nazi punks up. After we round them up we should put them somewhere.... but where... I bet we could build places for them maybe like a camp. Yes we round them up and put them in camps and then we . . . . . .

Hate is Hate. and true adults realize that. sadly there are far to few real mature adults in the world. Just a bunch of twisted SJW / FOTM / Man/Womanchildren that are old enough to be thought of as adult.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Considering Antifa crybullies are simultaneously the biggest hypocrites, and biggest pussies on Earth, I'm not too concerned with any of their pathetic BS. People in the real world see right through their garbage. A few fake online tough guys online and loud minority defending them equates to literally nothing in the big scheme of things. They are morons and cowards and will be forgotten soon enough, considering the only fascism on regular display is coming from themselves.
    They seem to kick the shit out of you lot every time you try and have a railly.

If you are liberal or pacifist or regular conservative or something then you would have a legitimate point about violent suppression. If you espouse violent suppression yourself based on race or whatever, then you can't really complain when you get aforementioned shit kicked out of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Criz View Post
    I say we round the Nazi punks up. After we round them up we should put them somewhere.... but where... I bet we could build places for them maybe like a camp. Yes we round them up and put them in camps and then we . . . . . .

Hate is Hate. and true adults realize that. sadly there are far to few real mature adults in the world. Just a bunch of twisted SJW / FOTM / Man/Womanchildren that are old enough to be thought of as adult.

You know I'm almost nostalgic for the days when neo-nazis would shave their hands, march, raise their hands in fascist salutes and then attack anybody they saw.

At least they didn't have this extraordinarily pathetic victim complex.

The US has always had a problem with race but it hasn't been socially acceptable to express those beliefs in public for decades. Trump has energized dumb racists across the US.
    Interesting read.

It's still not socially acceptable but the thing is, the bulk of Trump supporters are their own brand of stupid, misguided and hypocritical. Far right politics has seen a spike in many countries and it's not really suprising why when you see what they're trying to offer, trying to do and trying to protect against.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    They have a victim complex because IDIOTS are making them victims. A human is a human no matter how despicable they are. When you assault someone they become a VICTIM. If you assault a piece of filth Nazi scumbag YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING HIM A VICTIM not him.

You don't cure violence with violence on a child thinks like that.

[QUOTE=advanta;45757996]They seem to kick the shit out of you lot every time you try and have a railly./QUOTE]

"You lot"

And herein lies the problem: you can't point out an actual fascist or a nazi. You take something superficial, or a benign comment, and you take that big brush of yours and paint your opposition. It's convenient, easy, and spares you the trouble of rubbing together the two brain cells you still have left.

Deleted
    Interesting read.

It's still not socially acceptable but the thing is, the bulk of Trump supporters are their own brand of stupid, misguided and hypocritical. Far right politics has seen a spike in many countries and it's not really suprising why when you see what they're trying to offer, trying to do and trying to protect against.
    I didn't really expect much of the Trump supporters. I'm actually surprised the numbers aren't higher.

What disturbs me is the number of racist democrats. 26%. One-in-four.

Collectively the US has major potential for a final solution.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Liftbrul;45758069]
    They seem to kick the shit out of you lot every time you try and have a railly./QUOTE]

"You lot"

And herein lies the problem: you can't point out an actual fascist or a nazi. You take something superficial, or a benign comment, and you take that big brush of yours and paint your opposition. It's convenient, easy, and spares you the trouble of rubbing together the two brain cells you still have left.
    I'm well aware the far right likes to hide behind a veil of moderation.

Your own posting history suggests what most people would consider to be far right sympathies. It would be better if you embraced that rather than wuss out and exhibit a lack of conviction in your own beliefs.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2017-05-16 at 10:19 AM.

I'm well aware the far right likes to hide behind a veil of moderation.
    Zero self-awareness. You're like a caricature at this point.

7+ Year Old Account

That's about as unbiased and believable as a fox news 'poll'.

https://www.crayola.com/lesson-plans...s-lesson-plan/
    Last edited by bladeXcrasher; 2017-05-16 at 10:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    You know what that sounds like? It sounds like special coward nazi/fascist who don't have the balls to admit what his beliefs are.
    We don't have to play that dumb here, nazi is a nazi and doesn't magically transform into something sparkling and nice even if they watch my little pony magic adventures wrapped in a pink glitter blanket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    You know what that sounds like? It sounds like special coward nazi/fascist who don't have the balls to admit what his beliefs are.
    Sure, if you're an infantile extremist who only sees the world in black and white. Grow the fuck up, smell the roses and graduate into the real world.