Page 46 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I can also make these kind of statements withouth proving some sort of support.

I'm a dragon flyer and the sky is purple..
    I'll link the ones from WaPo, just throw a quick google to see what happened with those articles. If you want to see them in their original state you should be able to find an archive to find the actual text at a given date.

1. Electric company shenanigans

2. Russia propaganda list

3. Confrontation between Bannon and Kelly

4. State dept. resignations

Pretty sure there are some more if i keep looking around. If you're curious about what went on with those searching for something like "Washington post [Article Name] [Retract/Fake/Mislead/etc.]" will throw plenty of results. Not familiar with what media sources people consider trustworthy but I've seen quite a few for these. Feel free to pick your own.

Also, to find more like this it should be sufficient to google for "Washington post [retracts/backtracks/corrects/fake]" and then go through the results. A lot of duplicates but if you go to some of the later pages of results you should find some older ones as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I love waking up to Donald Trump digging his own grave even deeper. This just in: he made McMaster, Tillerson and Powell look like fools.

Okay Trumpkins, there's your proof. Straight from the horses mouth.
    I wonder how deep the hole will get before he falls in. At this point, I'd rather have this guy as president.

Deleted
    "... contradicting White House staff." A story as old as time, because why consult people, that can save your neck ? Bless this lightweight.

Gotta love the Russians defending Trump, I hope you guys are paid overtime for this "project".

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Proof of what? You have no idea what he exactly said. Fake News.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    How so? This is in line with what all of them have said about it.

(1) The issue has never been about the President's prerogative to do this (we have literally 50 pages in this thread of saying this). It's about how the President first, violated the confidence of our ally to share information they didn't want shared (implication: why would they ever share with us again? We can't be trusted), secondly that he shared it with Russia when it hasn't even been shared with our closest allies yet, and third that he did it spur of the moment to impress the Russian Ambassador (appalling lack of judgement).

(2) Trump's three staffers all went out last night to deny that classified information was shared. Today Trump says he has a right to declassify information as he sees fit (not entirely true, see what I wrote about the B-2 and Jimmy Carter a number of pages back). He made them look like liars.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Trump is the gift that keeps on delivering. This is effing funny to read on my way to work
    Hey trumpettes, where's the fake news?
    As I keep saying: he's seriously Anti-Trump's most reliable accomplice.

Ever single Trumpkin looks like a goddamn fool today thanks to their God Emperor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    You are projecting. You have balls to say that my statements come purely from belief when you keep hinging your views on pure conjecture and MSM-enabled hearsay. I have THE ARGUMENT. You know the point that you don't actually have any actionable evidence whatsoever. If you did, it wouldn't even be a conversation.

Where's the BEEF man? And by beef I mean, things that aren't anonymous sources and more anonymous sources that confirmed what those other anonymous sources said. Because that's all you have.
    Trump confirmed it. Good job hitching your wagon to his star.

You had the argument, which was born solely on your hatred of the "mainstream media" and your inability to think clearly and objectively. This post perfectly highlights your deficiency in that regard. I'm glad I didn't see it until this morning.

Perfect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    So, what was that about the WaPo article being completely without merit? Anyone?

Honestly, the fallout I want to see from this is foreign intelligence getting so pissed of by Trump unabashedly putting their agents in danger that they make everything they've collected on him 100% public. It may hurt their relationship with us for a while, but Trump's doing that right now.
    The whole meeting was around this so it's kind of natural that it was talked about. What's being claimed by allegedly anonymous officials isn't mentioned in that tweet at all. If that confirms the WaPo article it can as well confirm that
    1. Trump told the russians all their intel sources
    2. Trump told the russians the schedule of all their operations
    3. Everything else that can be put under the label of "pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety".

At least try reading what's there before being convinced that it confirms things. Those tweets are vague enough that they could mean practically anything.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    (1) The issue has never been about the President's prerogative to do this (we have literally 50 pages in this thread of saying this). It's about how the President first, violated the confidence of our ally to share information they didn't want shared (implication: why would they ever share with us again? We can't be trusted), secondly that he shared it with Russia when it hasn't even been shared with our closest allies yet, and third that he did it spur of the moment to impress the Russian Ambassador (appalling lack of judgement).

(2) Trump's three staffers all went out last night to deny that classified information was shared. Today Trump says he has a right to declassify information as he sees fit (not entirely true, see what I wrote about the B-2 and Jimmy Carter a number of pages back). He made them look like liars.
    I read what all of them said, direct quotes, not YOUR paraphrasing. And they don't contradict each other in any way.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's all take a minute and remind ourselves that Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about a fucking blow job.

These Republicans in Congress are spineless cowards, worried more about party, and less about country.
    Eat yo vegetables

You know, i said 7 hours ago that we need to wait to his 5 am tweetstorm. And he didnt dissapoint
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Gotta love the Russians defending Trump, I hope you guys are paid overtime for this "project".
    Compared to how reflexively anti-Russian Americans are, this is going to bite Russia in the ass in the medium term in a way I can't understate.

Trump's new motto should be "Make Russia a Superpwer Again", because that seems to be the only reasonable agenda in defiling the office he holds... to bring us down to their level.

So yeah... MRSA!

wait...

MRSA?

Where have I heard that before?

Compared to how reflexively anti-Russian Americans are, this is going to bite Russia in the ass in the medium term in a way I can't understate.

Trump's new motto should be "Make Russia a Superpwer Again", because that seems to be the only reasonable agenda in defiling the office he holds... to bring us down to their level.

So yeah... MRSA!

wait...

MRSA?

Where have I heard that before?
    We can say that Donnie boy is a resistant pathogen? That fits perfectly
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    So will all of you who think this is a story support arresting Clinton and executing Manning and Snowden? Or are you full on hypocrites. Maybe Trump just told Putin to wait until after his reelection when he'll be more flexible.
    Go for it. Throw Clinton in jail for the rest of her life and drone Manning and Snowden. Assange too.

You're evidently are under the mistaken impression this is about the election. It's not. It's about our illegitimate President, who is a threat to national and multinational security.

Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    The whole meeting was around this so it's kind of natural that it was talked about. What's being claimed by allegedly anonymous officials isn't mentioned in that tweet at all. If that confirms the WaPo article it can as well confirm that
    1. Trump told the russians all their intel sources
    2. Trump told the russians the schedule of all their operations
    3. Everything else that can be put under the label of "pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety".

At least try reading what's there before being convinced that it confirms things. Those tweets are vague enough that they could mean practically anything.
    Not the point. WaPo said that Trump gave the Russians intel, McMasters et al said 'No he didn't', Trump says 'Yes I did.' WaPo 1, Trumpsplainers 0.

And no, the 'entire meeting' was not set up to give Russia intel belonging to our allies without clearing it with them first. Don't be ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    So will all of you who think this is a story support arresting Clinton and executing Manning and Snowden? Or are you full on hypocrites. Maybe Trump just told Putin to wait until after his reelection when he'll be more flexible.
    Will those that called for Hillary to be locked up, also do the same for Trump? Or are you a full on hypocrite?
    Eat yo vegetables

7+ Year Old Account
    Go for it. Throw Clinton in jail for the rest of her life and drone Manning and Snowden. Assange too.

You're evidently are under the mistaken impression this is about the election. It's not. It's about our illegitimate President, who is a threat to national and multinational security.
    This is relevant again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    You know, i said 7 hours ago that we need to wait to his 5 am tweetstorm. And he didnt dissapoint
    ♬♬ Twenty-four little hours
    Brought the sun and the flowers
    ♩♩♬

"It didn't happen."

♪♪ Where there used to be rain

"I have the absolute right to."

What a difference a day made
    And the difference is you
    ♫♪

Only if Trump follows Clinton into that jail. That's where he belongs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I just gotta say, I was wrong about something. I take it back. I take it all back.

Trump absolutely needed to keep his twitter account open after winning the election. It's a fucking national service. 100% wrong about that. He did the free world a favor by keeping it open.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Only if Trump follows Clinton into that jail. That's where he belongs.
    It's going to be like a cartoon. He's basically going to build his own jail cell. Then the last wall goes up, the last bar is installed, and he'll say "How did I get in here?" He's so completely oblivious to what's going on around him it's comical.