Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Well, they were half wrong. It was stupid, but it did happen, and it's somehow still affecting us in this expansion.
    Yeah sometimes the craziest ideas come to light. Look at the Mists leak before it was announced, people thought it was insane Turned out to be one of my favorite expansions, although I always thought it sounded cool anyways.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Why is Greymane a villain though?
    Sylvanas: Greymane serve me.

Genn: k
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Doesn't sound enticing with just a new race and level cap. Good thing it's fake.

If I'm understanding this correctly, in order to post my wishlist of things on MMO-Champion without getting a warning/banned, I have to first make an account on Reddit and post it there? Then I just link back to here and we're all good?

Alright, let me go contact my girl at Blizzard (credible because don't be sexist) and ask her about the next expac so I can add it there.

On topic, to play safe, I'm going to join the no crowd on this one, since having yet another horde leader go awol is getting a bit cliché, don't we think?

Quote Originally Posted by kmcain32 View Post
    This leak is so pointless! I mean I'd rather buy DLCs then look at this show up!
    Don't give them any ideas about DLC.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Yeah we knew this to be true since...Dragon Soul? But this time man, this time!!
    Haha, it's just.. so... close! This time!!

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    I always take these with a pinch of salt to be honest. Some sound better than others but I'll NEVER say that outright cannot happen.

For those who visited these forums back in MoP you can probably remember this:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Leak-SOLgate

People said the exact same things they are saying here on this thread (I don't think this one sounds very well thought out, but hey, who knows!). People thought time travel sounded stupid and couldn't happen.. Anddd they were wrong.
    Holy fuck I love reading old leak threads for MoP and WoD. Everybody was SO DAMN SALTY ABOUT IT! I love it. "This is fake I swear it is or I'll chop my dick off"

HMMMM OP WHERE YOU AT 5 YEARS LATER EH?! I love, love, love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Holy fuck I love reading old leak threads for MoP and WoD. Everybody was SO DAMN SALTY ABOUT IT! I love it. "This is fake I swear it is or I'll chop my dick off"

HMMMM OP WHERE YOU AT 5 YEARS LATER EH?! I love, love, love it.
    Pretty sure I saw a music video about that guy. He's living like a boss.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    If I'm understanding this correctly, in order to post my wishlist of things on MMO-Champion without getting a warning/banned, I have to first make an account on Reddit and post it there? Then I just link back to here and we're all good?

Alright, let me go contact my girl at Blizzard (credible because don't be sexist) and ask her about the next expac so I can add it there.

On topic, to play safe, I'm going to join the no crowd on this one, since having yet another horde leader go awol is getting a bit cliché, don't we think?
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of ANOTHER Horde leader going bonkers. It's been done and makes the Horde look really bad. I mean when Garrosh did it I enjoyed it(Minus the apologetics he got). Doing it again is dumb. Not to mention the premise is stupid. Why the heck would Sylvanas be under Azshara's control >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Pretty sure I saw a music video about that guy. He's living like a boss.
    Like a baws? Hmmm I dunno I think he chopped his dick off and died a lot sooner than MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Like a baws? Hmmm I dunno I think he chopped his dick off and died a lot sooner than MoP.
    Sure, but I gathered that was just part of his everyday routine.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Fake news.
    This one is bad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    What Guardians of Tirisfal? Debunked already.
    The ones from the medan comic? Which were thrall, jaina, and I forgot who else
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Why so eager this time to leak?

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

7+ Year Old Account
    How weird, there was another post made like 15 mins ago or so, called 7 expansion leak or something. It was the exact same leak that was made a few weeks ago by a first time poster. It was about sub races, Anduin being a paladin, Turalyon taking over for Velen, Vol'jin, Jaina wasn't prepared Azeroth herself would need our help. I linked the orginal post to the second one, stating that it was the exact same one and now...both are gone from the forums...
    Last edited by Jellykiss; 2017-05-16 at 04:16 PM.
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    wish mmo-c could IP ban ppl posting this kind of shit.
    It sounds pretty close to the Rise of the Naga Empire expansion posted on reddit. Not sure if they are just copying and making some variations, but it sure seems like it.

This is the best thread on mmo-c right now.
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is too sexy to be a part of the evil doers.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    I have a slight feeling these leaks aren't really true at all.

I think these fakes leaks are all from blizzard, and they are just throwing here the expacs concepts just to see ppl reactions to them :d

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao another one of these garbage fake leaks.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore