i highly doubt they'd give any class a level 100 talent for free.

Homophobia is so gay.

probably not a crazy new idea, but playing holy lately and seeing 1mil+ trash aoe just spamming holy nova. If the devs truly can't spare the dev time to work on us, why not just give us.... drum roll: Shadow Nova. Maybe increase the radius a smidge, or add a dot refreshing mechanic. Just something to keep us competitive in mythic+ or doing relevant damage when smashing heroics.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Deleted
    Twist of Fate or FotM are my best bets. Honestly I wouldn't even mind Shadow Word: Void. Let that thing get a bit of playtime.

Why would you equip a legendary that gives Shadow Word: Void? I'd choose any other legendary over that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    probably not a crazy new idea, but playing holy lately and seeing 1mil+ trash aoe just spamming holy nova. If the devs truly can't spare the dev time to work on us, why not just give us.... drum roll: Shadow Nova. Maybe increase the radius a smidge, or add a dot refreshing mechanic. Just something to keep us competitive in mythic+ or doing relevant damage when smashing heroics.
    Shadowcrash should just have been a baseline ability.

Deleted
    So I got Zeks Exterminatus as my first legendary on my priest. Should I default to RoS over LI or not?

Apparently the Priest legendary ring will give Twist of Faith.

if that fucking ring is the reason ToF wasn't baseline this whole time, that would be new low for the class clowns at blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinie View Post
    Shadowcrash should just have been a baseline ability.
    With its absurd cooldown as it has now it could as well be just nonexistent, with the same result.
    With it having 10 sec cd and 0 travel time? Sure.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    With its absurd cooldown as it has now it could as well be just nonexistent, with the same result.
    With it having 10 sec cd and 0 travel time? Sure.
    Keep the the travel time, but make it targeted. Pick a guy and cast Shadow Crash, three seconds later the missile nukes him and everything around him.

Then, make it share a CD and charges with Mind Blast (and scale with haste) and tune appropriately.

Single target, Mind Blast. Cleave/AOE/you're moving, Shadow Crash. Easy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shadow word: Void with the ring on single/aoe. FotM with true single target

- - - Updated - - -

we all seen the nerf to the 4pc. Getting 4 VTor's with StM was ridiculous lol

- - - Updated - - -

While I think Twist of Fate was THE best choice for the ring for us shadow priests, it's interesting to know that WW monks have a 100 level talent infused with their ring. So the debate of it being a lower tier talent is debunked, they choosing talents that either no1 is picking or should be baseline for a spec

The debate was bunk in the first place. The row a talent is on has no actual bearing on its strength, people just assume that to be the case because they're wired that way.

Lest we forget, Malefic Grasp is a level 15 talent for Afflocks.

I'd rather they make ToF actually baseline, and make the legendary give Lingering Insanity, or vice versa, and replace whichever talent with a proper AoE spell
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    The debate was bunk in the first place. The row a talent is on has no actual bearing on its strength, people just assume that to be the case because they're wired that way.

Lest we forget, Malefic Grasp is a level 15 talent for Afflocks.
    I see what you're saying but more often than not later talents are more often than not more "powerful/impactful" to a spec.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    I'd rather they make ToF actually baseline, and make the legendary give Lingering Insanity, or vice versa, and replace whichever talent with a proper AoE spell
    I feel the same way. ToF baseline and Lingering Insanity in the legendary ring but damn that'd be toooooo sweet considering how restrictive they have our stuff

Quote Originally Posted by RsinRC View Post
    While I think Twist of Fate was THE best choice for the ring for us shadow priests, it's interesting to know that WW monks have a 100 level talent infused with their ring. So the debate of it being a lower tier talent is debunked, they choosing talents that either no1 is picking or should be baseline for a spec

Chi Orbit is the equivalent to our Shadow Crash in its usefulness...we got the better deal

There's another set of legendaries coming up and these ones grant you burst talent after using certain ability. What will it be for shadow? PI after VT would be nice, considering we don't have any cds outside from PI and S2M, but giving us S2M is just stupid.

Deleted
    The legendary ring that gives free ToF seems nice, given we don't have really impressive legendaries and because Fortress of Mind looks interesting with the T20 bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by aemaet View Post
    There's another set of legendaries coming up and these ones grant you burst talent after using certain ability. What will it be for shadow? PI after VT would be nice, considering we don't have any cds outside from PI and S2M, but giving us S2M is just stupid.
    I'd agree that PI on chance with VT just because it makes the most sense compared to the other legendaries. The proc of the Holy trait is about 1ppm and for Disc yes, its on a shorter CD, but based on the playstyle you won't be spamming it.

7+ Year Old Account
    So VTor has a new coloration visual on the PTR. At least it seems brighter with more colors in it. Can anyone confirm or are my new glasses fucking with me? lol

Deleted
    The only real difference I would love for shadowpriest is that dotting up new mobs give a big insanity boost. Fuck aoe, fuck single target, I want putting up dots to be beneficial and not feel like a pain in the ass.
    Just make it so that the first SWP and VT you put on a mob generates 16 insanity. So that when new mobs spawn you just wanna start chaining your dots on them.