Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    "Yoshi, could we, you know.. get more nice long hairstyles?"

"Please look forward to it."

i really dont see anyone using that hair ever lol.

au'ra already have a straight long hair i just wish other races could use it.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    i really dont see anyone using that hair ever lol.

au'ra already have a straight long hair i just wish other races could use it.
    It's unisex (both of the new ones are), so I suspect some of the roe-bros will be rocking it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQm76wFfKk

The full main theme for Stormblood is out. Warning though is that the video seems to be entirely made out of main story footage so if you don't want even minor spoilers I'd avoid it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    Au Ra already have a straight long hair i just wish other races could use it.
    Well, they said that they'll share hairstyles but sadly plan to keep some locked.

Q5.) Any plans to remove the restrictions on haircuts?
    A5.) Some hairstyles we want to keep race specific as part of race identity. However, others will be unlocked on other races eventually.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...9n3_aIo38/edit

Deleted
    da faq, thought best do my dailies before 4pm and see the game is down for EU aswell 24 hours - Also want to get BRD to 60, been enjoying it in POTD and its more fun then MCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQm76wFfKk

The full main theme for Stormblood is out. Warning though is that the video seems to be entirely made out of main story footage so if you don't want even minor spoilers I'd avoid it.
    Having already watched it, I don't really see it being spoilery at all. I mean...it's not even on the same planet as how spoilery the HW trailer is (that plays if you idle at the log in screen too long). At least no one relevant to the lore appears to be dead or die in the video.

Edit: Upon a second view, I do see stuff that's spoilery, but if you've played through all the MSQ up to now, it's fine. I still stand by my "not as bad as the HW trailer" statement.
    Last edited by Kazgrel; 2017-05-16 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Having already watched it, I don't really see it being spoilery at all. I mean...it's not even on the same planet as how spoilery the HW trailer is (that plays if you idle at the log in screen too long). At least no one relevant to the lore appears to be dead or die in the video.
    Stormblood can't come soon enough for me, I'm so excited. Some of the footage suggests that we've interacted with someone who at least fights like a Red Mage before....maybe they're the RDM trainer? Regardless, it looks amazing. Need to wait 5 more weeks for it to release =(

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Stormblood can't come soon enough for me, I'm so excited. Some of the footage suggests that we've interacted with someone who at least fights like a Red Mage before....maybe they're the RDM trainer? Regardless, it looks amazing. Need to wait 5 more weeks for it to release =(
    Well it would certainly be more bearable if it wasn't for the fuggin 2 day maintenance. Grated I've been playing the new fire emblem, but I want to gear up asap.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd seem that [STEAM] Stormblood physical Collector's Edition are now available for pre-order.

https://store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/...ition-steam-pc
    https://store.na.square-enix.com/pro...-edition-steam

Those cutscenes...I understand the x3 in budget (advertisment too of course but come on...those fucking cutscenes )
    When I see Zenos..this dude will not fuck around, he's also a giant.
    Lots of interesting things in those cutscenes. (edit : Especially those death flags around someone.)
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2017-05-16 at 04:53 PM.

In case anyone overlooked Aruhen's post:

Lot of MSQ clips in there, so a lot of spoilery teasing, but nothing outright blatant.

Lyrics:
    Sing, a song of dawn,
    Dawn, the day reborn,
    Breathe deep of the dawn before the Storm.

This hearth,
    This home,
    Wrested forth from tired fingers,
    Bathed in blood, and sealed in stone.

Souls scarred,
    Twelvefold,
    Beckoned by the bells of vengeance, spirits bold.

A lover lost,
    A family torn,
    A solemn pyre,
    Raised to the rouse the slumbering heaven.

Fire, in your eyes,
    Fire, in your hearts,
    Steel, as you sound the horns of war.

Yet know the cost,
    For who shall mourn,
    When light is quenched,
    That another might burn brighter.

Let not the rays,
    Of justice blind,
    E'er trust in Grace, and she shall guide.

Soft is the breeze that can set a petal free,
    And yet 'tis the storm that doth see the petal soar.
    High are the trees in the throes of liberty,
    'Til unstirring skies consign her to memory.

One kingdom's fall, is another kingdom's freedom,
    One sovereign's war, is another sovereign's peace,
    One mother's pride, is another mother's sorrow,
    Their tears both soak the land that they love.

Two lives,
    Two swords,
    Given in to shadowed whispers, wicked words,

Return with you, doth louder go,
    A rival's cry, for the oaths that spur her onward.

Your time is come,
    A choice bestown,
    Tonight for unsung sins atone,
    This night you need not walk alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    It'd seem that [STEAM] Stormblood physical Collector's Edition are now available for pre-order.

https://store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/...ition-steam-pc
    https://store.na.square-enix.com/pro...-edition-steam
    Who in their right mind pays 200 bucks for a friggin video game? Oo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Who pays stupid amounts of money for shoes, clothes, etc? People who enjoy the game, like the stuff that's being offered and can spare the money. That's who.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Who pays stupid amounts of money for shoes, clothes, etc? People who enjoy the game, like the stuff that's being offered and can spare the money. That's who.
    Just because someone falls into all of those categories doesn't necessarily mean they're willing to spend that much.

Not judging, just saying.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Just because someone falls into all of those categories doesn't necessarily mean they're willing to spend that much.

Not judging, just saying.
    Except the people who buy a 200$ CE clearly is willing to spend that much. My point is people pay for stuff they like, so idk why people go "omg who would pay for that?!?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    To clarify, you're not paying $200 for the game, you're paying that extra money for all the stuff that it comes with. In this case it's (straight from the website): Stormblood Special Art Box, Expertly Crafted Zenos yae Galvus Figure (this is where most of the money goes...these figures are always stupidly expensive), FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood Artbook, Cloth Map of Eorzea, Stormblood Logo Sticker and Exclusive In-game Items: Syldra Mount, Wind-up Bartz Minion, and Chicken Knife.

I got it because I love the game and wanted all that stuff and have the ability to buy it. I just recently re-did my office at home so I have space for Collectors Edition stuff on shelves and this kind of stuff is exactly what I'm looking for to fill that new space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Except the people who buy a 200$ CE clearly is willing to spend that much.
    You implied anyone who falls into all of those categories wouldn't say no to it.

Just because you like something and have the money for it doesn't mean you're definitely going to buy it.

If that was the case I'd be eternally broke.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

15+ Year Old Account
    You implied anyone who falls into all of those categories wouldn't say no to it.

Just because you like something and have the money for it doesn't mean you're definitely going to buy it.

I said no such thing. I replied to someone asking who would play 200$ for a video game: Someone who likes the game, likes what is being offered and has the money. I NEVER said that you will always buy it just because you like the game/have the money to pay for it.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The main theme is ok. I'm not a fan of themes that are just entire songs with words for the whole duration. It sounds lovely, but just too much. I would have liked some time to just hear the orchestra. I guess I'll love the music only version.
    BAD WOLF

The first part is a counter question to show how stupid the question was. The second part is answering the question. The two sentences aren't connected, wasn't that difficult to understand.

Simply put there are people who spends a lot of money on anything, why would games be any different?