Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    "It goes against the narrative I want to believe so it's false, and if you don't stop I'll keep crying until you do."
    They will dance. You will see them dance until their feet are bleeding. It is what it is. Also come to find out Seth's family spokeman is a democratic crisis PR management consultant with the Pastorum group Brad Bauman. Shit's getting deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    They will dance. You will see them dance until their feet are bleeding. It is what it is. Also come to find out Seth's family spokeman is a democratic crisis PR management consultant with the Pastorum group Brad Bauman. Shit's getting deep.
    And they're a frequent patron of Ping Pong Pizza.

IT'S HAPPENING

Of course he was murdered. The Clinton cartel is dangerous. Thankfully that horrendous cunt Hillary didn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Cool. How is this not a story about a paid agent who says he heard something from someone who supposedly saw something?

OOoooOoo...so deep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There's no proof of that...yet.
    Right. Op's story is hearsay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flexilexi View Post
    Of course he was murdered. The Clinton cartel is dangerous. Thankfully that horrendous cunt Hillary didn't win.
    So dangerous that they lost. You'd think they'd be more compentant. Yeah if they are as dangerous as you say Trump would of lost and be dead in a ditch somewhere. Since that isn't the case at all and just some paranoid delusion, I'd say you are not in reality.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    You'd have to be an idiot to not think he was murdered to cover something up.

2 shots in the back shortly after he leaked secret data?
    They are not only idiots. They are useful idiots, obstrusing and covering up the corrupt.

Just another reason for me to stay a registered Independent voter.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    It's a paid PI saying he heard somewhere that something exists. It's not new information. It's new nonsense.

Next.
    You can chose to not believe the information, that doesn't mean what wasn't reported wasn't new or didn't pertain to the story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Just like OJ wasn't "proven" to be a murderer in criminal court.
    Correct.
    10/char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    *Claims anti-Trump claims aren't proven*

*Believes that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC and pizza restaurants are trafficking children for the Clintons*
    Where did I say I believed what was claimed? And I for sure never believed or claimed to believe in pizzagate. Why can't you be honest? why do you have to be a liar?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Funniest part this is that very similar things have been said about the other side of the political spectrum on this forum.
    Yeah.... Someone just brought up a conspiracy theory and accused me of believing in it even though it was never brought up before in these forums, and all I get is *crickets*.

You can chose to not believe the information, that doesn't mean what wasn't reported wasn't new or didn't pertain to the story.
    What was "new" isn't even worth consideration. There's no actual information to consider to even begin to determine whether or not it's believable. The family wholly refuted it and it adds nothing of value to the case.

It's nothingness.

So it looks like they at least tried to fix the blatant lie they posted yesterday:
    Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.
    http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

They're going to have to do better than that to shift the news-cycle away from Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    Like hungry dogs to a bone.

SAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks more like someone was tying up a loose end after it served its purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    What was "new" isn't even worth consideration. There's no actual information to consider to even begin to determine whether or not it's believable. The family wholly refuted it and it adds nothing of value to the case.

It's nothingness.
    What the Kardashians is up to isn't worth considering but it still makes the news. If only you held news to your standards when they post bullshit anti republican stories.

What the Kardashians is up to isn't worth considering but it still makes the news. If only you held news to your standards when they post bullshit anti republican stories.
    What person who wishes to be taken seriously would point to Kardishian gossip as news?

Oh, wait...

10+ Year Old Account
    We've got two threads on this up, so I'm closing this and redirecting to the older of the two; http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-before-murder