Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I would prefer actually interesting content with a story, instead of obvious busywork that is only there to cover up the fact that there is no content.
    This ^^ ,but he prolly wants just time and doesnt matter if its good or not.

I'd rather do last week's kill 100 demons quest 10 times than this piece of shit once. "Steady stream of content" my arse.

At this point I think wow is run by interns from a 3rd world country. There have been ui bugs all expansion that still exist.

Deleted
    TBF the difficulty of this quest is the buggy CRZ, numerous times I was randomly sharded to an area with no chests respawning. I already done it on 3 characters within the hour but it's a completely pointless quest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    At this point I think wow is run by interns from a 3rd world country. There have been ui bugs all expansion that still exist.
    It's the B-Team at work again I'm sure. Had this feeling since launch now. A-Team is working on the next expansion. A lot of stuff in this expansion is really sloppy. I read questtext all the time that sounds like it was written by foreigners who don't know proper english. They misspelled Dargrul's name, the name of a character THEY made up, twice in the Blacksmith profession quest. They are really doing no Quality Control. I also love how they refer to the Broken Shore as if it was the name of a country or something. It'll say something like "go join our forces at Broken Shore". Not THE Broken Shore, just Broken Shore. Really odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Anyone else think it's stupid quest this week finding the treasure chests is hard enough if they are even up.. then there is CRZ and the whole thing of only 5 people can loot the chests and or phasing issues i mean this needs to be adjusted i have 12 110's i dont wanna spend 2-5 days just on one toon just to get a quest done...
    I find at least 1-2 every day without looking... simply by flying over Broken Shores to go somewhere.

If you're indeed doing this on 12 toons, than I expect it will take you 12 times as long as it takes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I flew around the entire island and found 7 total. The first two disappeared for some reason before I could click them, and after I got 5/10 they seemed to simply not appear anymore. Unless there really were only 7 up.
    Everyone understands that this is a week-long quest, yes? You don't need to complete it in the time it takes to fly around one relatively small island.
    Last edited by Jimson; 2017-05-16 at 06:21 PM.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Every time I read a thread like this all I hear is a bunch of crying about how this is a game about questing and some small portion of the game population thinks that it shouldn't be.

And that's essentially all this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post

Everyone understands that this is a week-long quest, yes? You don't need to complete it in the time it takes to fly around one relatively small island.
    Are you implying I don't know this is a weekly quest? unless you can explain to me why chests are disappearing, direct your dribble elsewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    A game is supposed to be about the journey, NOT the end result...that's kind of the point. Not attacking you I just find that line of logic hard to shake off.
    I'm rarely raging on Blizzard but srlsy...
    Legionfall quests = worst journey ever.

Deleted
    Are you implying I don't know this is a weekly quest? unless you can explain to me why chests are disappearing, direct your dribble elsewhere.
    It's the buggy CRZ

It's taken you from your shard into another thus disappearing chests coupled with the fact chests despawn eventually after looting by somebody

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Better to give us quests that only take 10-15 minutes to complete and go back to afk until next Tuesday, eh?
    There's a difference between actually having engaging quests, having busy work quests, and having a quest that you'll pretty much be either doing nothing the majority of the time because you're searching for a chest or just plain not doing. This is not the first or second. So yes, it would be better to have a quest that takes 10-15 minutes to complete versus this horseshit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Anyone else think it's stupid quest this week finding the treasure chests is hard enough if they are even up.. then there is CRZ and the whole thing of only 5 people can loot the chests and or phasing issues i mean this needs to be adjusted i have 12 110's i dont wanna spend 2-5 days just on one toon just to get a quest done...
    you dont need to do the quest TODAY

you have till tomb of sargeras drops, these weekly quests are not "do them now or you fall behind a week"
    also the mage tower will be up in a few days and that doubles allmost tripples the chest spawn rate

ALSO everyone is trying to get them done right now, yeah it will take awhile before it calms down, welcome to any quest ever

- - - Updated - - -

its because somone looted them, once looted you have about 15 seconds before it vanishes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It's the buggy CRZ

It's taken you from your shard into another thus disappearing chests coupled with the fact chests despawn eventually after looting by somebody
    no thats not what happens, read above
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

This whole chain is all sorts of fail. How did blizzard go from the amazing story of the whole nightfallen chain leading to the opening of Nighthold to Khadgar going lol just do these meaningless tasks for no reason other than I told you to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you dont need to do the quest TODAY

you have till tomb of sargeras drops, these weekly quests are not "do them now or you fall behind a week"
    also the mage tower will be up in a few days and that doubles allmost tripples the chest spawn rate

ALSO everyone is trying to get them done right now, yeah it will take awhile before it calms down, welcome to any quest ever

- - - Updated - - -

its because somone looted them, once looted you have about 15 seconds before it vanishes

- - - Updated - - -

ive had chest suddenly disapear cause for no aperent reason i got phased to a different shard

Worst quests/storyline ever made.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    if they didn't tell us that this all ended in a mount I'd have no fucking clue that these quests were leading to this. How the hell are these legion fall quests "we need you to be a light nuisance to the legion"

I went from thinking a blizzard intern wrote these to their irvine janitor.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I suggest you read my post, I said they disappear after looting BUT there's also CRZ issues otherwise i wouldn't be seeing players suddenly phasing out and 5 chest reappearing at once

7+ Year Old Account
    im really disappointed this week, i hoped that after all those filler quests they'd at least this week will make some actual story available.
    but naaaaah, another boring as hell filler quest.

Formerly known as Arafal