Page 81 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Sure, as soon as the entire DNC, both clintons, podesta, obama etc are arrested under the charges of treason and a formal investigation into child trafficking related to the DNC and DNC funders goes into effect.
    The podesta emails alone show several crimes that nobody is investigating as it is illegally obtained evidence.
    There are still people that believe in pizzagate /facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    American steel will not be used for the keystone pipeline despite Trump's claim.

Here a link to the bias liberal media outlet fox news to confirm.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...mp-pledge.html
    I can't help but point to the top comment, why would they trash all the steel they already bought? You point is that any future pipe layed will use US steel.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    I saw this one recently, on a Republican's twitter..

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    so salty, meanwhile the man I campaigned and voted for is systematically checking things off the list of promises one by one. I have yet to meet anyone who has regretted their choice, in fact I have seen more people say "actually that's pretty good" (referring to the use of american steel in the keystone pipeline, as well as moving it away from tribal lands)
    Can you name one promise that he's kept so far. That he's actually accomplished?

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Lol get a load of this guy
    Let me just point out
    Jeffery Epstein
    Lolita Express
    The traffickers hillary assisted in Haiti
    there is a massive list out there, too many coincidences to be nothing.

you don't? have you seen the pictures they posted on their facebook as "jokes"? I'd post them here but they are really fucked up.

I can't help but point to the top comment, why would they trash all the steel they already bought? You point is that any future pipe layed will use US steel.
    So you ignore the entire article and go straight to the comment section for information

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    "omg israel's national security is undermined!"
    No, it is not, not even minimally.
    If anything their singular agent inside of ISIS is in danger, and if russia knowing this actually leads to that agent being killed we would be able to confirm Russia is working WITH ISIS.
    So i see no problem here.
    Aside from that Agent himself

you don't? have you seen the pictures they posted on their facebook as "jokes"? I'd post them here but they are really fucked up.
    I think we're done here, you probably think the earth is flat too.

Not people. Delusional paranoids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me just point out
    Jeffery Epstein
    Lolita Express
    The traffickers hillary assisted in Haiti
    there is a massive list out there, too many coincidences to be nothing.
    muh cheese pizzas

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Aside from that Agent himself
    And if he gets killed we can confirm the information given to russia was used to murder an agent, meaning we would have direct evidence of russia assisting ISIS in murdering israeli agents, meaning the U.N would condemn russia for assisting terrorists and be permanently labeled as a ally of terrorism
    I don't think russia wants that?

If israel refuses to share things we cut off military funding and support which would cause the entire middle east to invade them in unison and wipe their nation off the face of the planet.
    Yes, they will continue to share.
    I doubt mobster tactics would work, nor would you want to antagonize Mossad.

"Fake" news: Trump did it.
    McMaster (lul at that name): No he didn't! (in very obviously vague language)
    White House: No he didn't!
    Russia: No he didn't!

Trump: I did it! :3

What a joke this whole administration is, couldn't fit more liars into it if you wanted to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Nice revolution huh?

P.S. I hope Romania didn't share any Russian intel with him.
    Bibi ( Netanyahu ) is getting what is rightfully deserved for his political shit. His far right allies in Israel have close ties to Bannon so the irony in this is strong.

Can you type: President Pence?

Pissing off the FBI and Mossad in less then a week? Bloody impressive. Trump deserves a gold medal for the special Olympics.

As for Romania....we've got bigger problems, including the one that was sitting right next to Trump today, the guy who already sees himself as Sultan.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account
    So instead of checking it off the list, you just kind of smudge that one off.

How many other smudges are on there?

If israel refuses to share things we cut off military funding and support which would cause the entire middle east to invade them in unison and wipe their nation off the face of the planet.
    I'll admit I don't know much about how your relationship truly is, but with the impression over the decades I doubt you'll do anything other than what you are told.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I voted for Trump, and I think he should be impeached, and not just impeached, but have the goddamn book thrown at him.
    I have to say, I really appreciate you saying this, and saying it out loud, sans caveats. I wish there were more intellectually honest people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I doubt mobster tactics would work, nor would you want to antagonize Mossad.
    Mobster tactics? if they refuse to assist us we have no reason to assist them.
    It's equality, lmao.
    And america has no business funding people who aren't in our interests and don't return the favor.

I'm very glad you have no association with the Pentagon or State Department, because holy shit the scenario you just laid out is literally the exact opposite of the interests if the US.

Are you bloody serious with this? Like...do you honestly believe this would be a beneficial sequence of events to the US?