Page 82 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    And if he gets killed we can confirm the information given to russia was used to murder an agent, meaning we would have direct evidence of russia assisting ISIS in murdering israeli agents, meaning the U.N would condemn russia for assisting terrorists and be permanently labeled as a ally of terrorism
    I don't think russia wants that?
    Russia would not care.

You think Russia has any use for the UN other than to frustrate the West's global agenda? It's been covering for Assad for five years, and Assad is ACTUALLY building a prison camp with a goddamn crematorium now.

Let me just point out
    Jeffery Epstein
    Lolita Express
    The traffickers hillary assisted in Haiti
    there is a massive list out there, too many coincidences to be nothing.
    But the whole Trump-Russia thing is just a coincidence/conspiracy.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    And if he gets killed we can confirm the information given to russia was used to murder an agent, meaning we would have direct evidence of russia assisting ISIS in murdering israeli agents, meaning the U.N would condemn russia for assisting terrorists and be permanently labeled as a ally of terrorism
    I don't think russia wants that?
    And im sure its meaningless that Trump is the cause of that agents death.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm very glad you have no association with the Pentagon or State Department, because holy shit the scenario you just laid out is literally the exact opposite of the interests if the US.

Are you bloody serious with this? Like...do you honestly believe this would be a beneficial sequence of events to the US?
    How would funding a nations military that refuses to provide us with information or assistance be beneficial to the united states?
    It wouldn't be.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Bibi ( Netanyahu ) is getting what is rightfully deserved for his political shit. His far right allies in Israel have close ties to Bannon so the irony in this is strong.

Can you type: President Pence?

Pissing off the FBI and Mossad in less then a week? Bloody impressive. Trump deserves a gold medal for the special Olympics.

As for Romania....we've got bigger problems, including the one that was sitting right next to Trump today, the guy who already sees himself as Sultan.
    Lol - "gold medal". Mossad as an adversary . . . I can think of no one worse. They hold a grudge like no other.

The FBI is just circling their wagons and waiting for the impeachment request to come in. Not sure how long Ryan can hold out and still (un)realistically hope to hold even a modicum of the House in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    And im sure its meaningless that Trump is the cause of that agents death.
    Well that agent would do more to destroy russias credibility than anything has in years.
    So he would not die in vain.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Can you name one promise that he's kept so far. That he's actually accomplished?
    shamelessly stolen from the internet.

*Nominating And Confirming Gorsuch nailed it.
    *Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
    * Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
    * Enforcing regulatory reform.
    * Protecting Law enforcement.
    * Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
    * Rebuilding the military.
    * Building a border wall.
    * Cutting funding for sanctuary cities. my favorite on this list.
    * Approving pipelines.
    * Reducing regulations on manufacturers. Jobs are coming back bigly. The stock market is way up as well compared to before the election.
    * Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
    * Exiting the US from the TPP. its dead at this point.

Bolded the irrefutable.
    Last edited by provaporous; 2017-05-16 at 07:11 PM.

David Frum summed up McMaster's presser the best:

Deleted
    I think the whole conspiracy theory/trump worship you can just see in this thread shows why your country needs better healthcare, people show signs of serious mental health issues.

- media will not print out anything regarding the leaked info's source for safety reasons
    - intelligence agencies run a meeting on how to contain the damage
    - ?
    - media releases the supposed source of the info: Israel
    - everyone focuses on Israel.

Is it pushing it too far to think that maybe the CIA or whatever ordered the media to say it was Israel to cease people's interest in digging harder into it and protect the true source?

lol

After all the shouts of fake news Trump just admits it. Made a liar of McMaster in the process too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me just point out
    Jeffery Epstein
    Lolita Express
    The traffickers hillary assisted in Haiti
    there is a massive list out there, too many coincidences to be nothing.
    Trump's actions are not coincidence... all you are doing is just exposing your self.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    you don't? have you seen the pictures they posted on their facebook as "jokes"? I'd post them here but they are really fucked up.
    Sure, as soon as the entire DNC, both clintons, podesta, obama etc are arrested under the charges of treason and a formal investigation into child trafficking related to the DNC and DNC funders goes into effect.
    The podesta emails alone show several crimes that nobody is investigating as it is illegally obtained evidence.
    Complains about the veracity of anonymous sources confirmed by AP and Reuters, but believes this shit without any evidence whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    you don't? have you seen the pictures they posted on their facebook as "jokes"? I'd post them here but they are really fucked up.
    Yeah, I have the same of Trump's peepee adventures in Russia. It's the forum rules holding me back... /sarcasm
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    David Frum summed up McMaster's presser the best:
    Was laughing at that presser too. It was like a lawyer trying to argue that their client shouldn't go to jail because they're clearly crazy and don't know what they're doing.

Maybe then they shouldn't...you know...be the fucking president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

How would funding a nations military that refuses to provide us with information or assistance be beneficial to the united states?
    It wouldn't be.
    There's so much wrong with your post, and a stunning lack of geopolitical understanding, that I honestly don't have time to even begin to go into detail on how dumb of an idea that is and how seriously that sequence of events jeopardizes US interests in the Middle East as well as our security domestically.

Because holy shit is that one of the dumbest ideas ever.

*Nominating And Confirming Gorsuch
    * Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
    * Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
    * Approving pipelines.
    * Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
    * Exiting the US from the TPP.

Bolded the irrefutable.
    So...you don't have a list yourself? I was hoping you did : (

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

*Nominating And Confirming Gorsuch
    * Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
    * Approving pipelines.
    * Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
    * Exiting the US from the TPP.

Bolded the irrefutable.
    None of those have happened, except Gorsuch, and that was always going to happen the second a GOP president sat down in Jan 2017.

He's made movements towards those, but accomplished none of them.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    So where is his denial that he did not share extremely sensitive top secret clearance information with the Russian ambassador? Can you please point that out to me, where he said that?
    Umm, the part where he says "the story that came out tonight, as reported, is false"?

Also, as much as you wish for Trump to hang for this allegation, you should consider the fact that as President, Trump has the highest security clearance and can declassify information at will.

You liberals should just chew on that fact and rethink all of your silly calls for impeachment.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

I mean at this point could trump and his team even strategize invading north korea without it being leaked?
    These leakers are now americas #1 National Security Threat

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    I'm glad I didn't have a drink in my hand, otherwise you would owe me a new keyboard.