Page 84 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    "Snitches get stitches." Gang mentality.
    "Unless it's snitching on the other "team" then we will slobber all over it as hard as we can."
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    I mean at this point could trump and his team even strategize invading north korea without it being leaked?
    These leakers are now americas #1 National Security Threat
    Hopefully not... American people should kind of know this stuff. If Trump hides efforts in building to an invasion of anywhere... we as American people sure as hell shouldn't have such information leaked. Trump should be telling us... you know, American people are currently signing up for military service, they should know what exactly they sign up for, without needing a leak. We don't need to know how an invasion would play out tactically, but we sure as hell should know an invasion will happen.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean at this point could trump and his team even strategize invading north korea without it being leaked?
    These leakers are now americas #1 National Security Threat
    You mean, how Trump would leak it by bragging about it to someone like Russia?

Just realized Trump being the leaker is rather funny. It has so many meanings!

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    None of those have happened, except Gorsuch, and that was always going to happen the second a GOP president sat down in Jan 2017.

He's made movements towards those, but accomplished none of them.
    The TPP is dead. He has definitely cut regulations for manufactures, multiple have canceled plans to move to Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    The TPP is dead. He has definitely cut regulations for manufactures, multiple have canceled plans to move to Mexico.
    A lot of those plans were being worked on during the Obama administration with Trump just taking the credit. His Indiana stunt is also set to only save those jobs for a couple years at a large loss to tax payers.

Manufacturing is also an incredibly small portion of US jobs. Much more insignificant than many would realize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I love the new defense coming out of the white house "The President is a dumbass we dont bother to brief. He didn't know any better."
    Makes me feel better, hopefully they just give him a few minor secrets he can tell his golf buddies to impress them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually the only thing he hasn't done is actually build the wall and ban middle eastern travel, because of democrat judges who obstruct justice and the power of the president and undermine national security and put americans lives in danger.
    How dare those judges (who so far are all Bush appointees btw) do their job and protect the country from a wannabe dictator. I mean we don't need checks and balances, do we comrade.

7+ Year Old Account

Tppwas Doa no matter the president. The manufacturers not moving to Mexico was already planned.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Let see
    Reagen sold weapons to Iran
    Clinton got a BJ
    Bush is a war criminal
    Obama is black and decided to reform healthcare
    Trump: literally every 2 weeks he does something that makes you're eyes do a 360, if Obama did the fraction of the stuff we would have gotten 10 investigations without any new conclusions.

The right needs to stop calling things equal when a party does something (not you) since it isn't equal
    Running guns to Mexico? Lying about health care? Granting Tax exempt only to those who agree with his policies? Red line in Syria? $400,000 speaking payout?

10+ Year Old Account
    TPP is now called TIPP, with the difference being that US no longer has its interest represented in a multinational trade deal.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Trump may be getting a new Press Secretary from State Media.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/fox-n...dministration/

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    How dare those judges (who so far are all Bush appointees btw) do their job and protect the country from a wannabe dictator. I mean we don't need checks and balances, do we comrade.
    Bush was a secret Democrat.

Am I doing this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Running guns to Mexico?
    You mean a bungled ATF operation?

Lying about health care?
    Yup, and he's been resoundingly criticized for it.

Granting Tax exempt only to those who agree with his policies?
    Uh...sauce?

Red line in Syria?
    Yup, he put himself in a lose/lose situation with that one. But again, hardly the worst thing ever.

$400,000 speaking payout?
    As a private citizen, what's your issue?

Is that why Ford is planning to cut jobs?

If your waifu didn't inherit the Obama economy, you wouldn't even have that. Pathetic.

White House Staff ‘Hiding’ as Russia Chaos Engulfs West Wing

‘Do not ask me about how this looks, we all know how this looks,’ said one senior aide, after Trump gave highly classified information to Russian officials.

The aide described a scene at the White House as tense and “a morgue,” where senior officials such as Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and Stephen Bannon convened to sketch an immediate path forward in handling the aftermath.

McMaster denied that any information shared with the Russians at last week’s meeting divulged “sources and methods” of intelligence gathering by the U.S. or its allies. But he did not deny that the president had shared classified information during the meeting.But then, on Tuesday morning, Trump contradicted his aides—and confirmed on Twitter that he had indeed shared sensitive information: “As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety.”

“At this point I’m wondering if we’ll ever be able to stop talking about Russia,” a White House staffer said shortly after the Post story was published. “It’s totally self-inflicted. Every time I feel like we’re getting a handle on the last Russia fiasco, a new one pops.”

“With news like this I’m beginning to wonder why Trump ran in the first place and if he really cares about the country,” said a senior Trump appointee involved in counter-ISIS policymaking. “I miss candidate Trump. Now he’s just a pathetic mess.”

“I doubt he did it to collude [with the Russians]. I think he’s dumb and doesn’t know the difference,” a former FBI official told The Daily Beast. “He thinks he’s arranging some business deal except that he’s not.”

“I don’t think he shared the classified intelligence to collude. I think he shared because he thinks he’s playing chess when he’s actually playing checkers. International affairs is not like buying a golf course,” added a second former FBI official.

Quote Originally Posted by LMuhlen View Post
    - media will not print out anything regarding the leaked info's source for safety reasons
    - intelligence agencies run a meeting on how to contain the damage
    - ?
    - media releases the supposed source of the info: Israel
    - everyone focuses on Israel.

Is it pushing it too far to think that maybe the CIA or whatever ordered the media to say it was Israel to cease people's interest in digging harder into it and protect the true source?
    It's also possible that the source has already been extracted or captured/killed since it was compromised by Trump, so at this point it no longer matters if the public finds out who it belonged to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Running guns to Mexico? Lying about health care? Granting Tax exempt only to those who agree with his policies? Red line in Syria? $400,000 speaking payout?
    Started under Bush. Grandfather plans are in ACA. Had nothing to do with Obama. We bombed Syria just a couple of weeks ago. Obama is a private citizen, similarly how Trump claimed millions in speaking fees prior to being president.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyxi View Post
    Bush was a secret Democrat.

Am I doing this right?

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Wow, how did he divide and conquer before he was even in office? That's amazing.
    He didn't have to, he was Senator in Chicago where everyone just nodded in agreement to anything he said because (D)

7+ Year Old Account
    He didn't have to, he was Senator in Chicago where everyone just nodded in agreement to anything he said because (D)
    "Deflecting to Hillary not working? Guys, I got this."
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.