Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Honestly you can't even defend these types of quests or their implementation at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    ive had chest suddenly disapear cause for no aperent reason i got phased to a different shard
    you would not be moved to a new shard unless you are changing zone/party

again chests are normally suppose to disapear, show me you standing infront of a bunch of mobs, them vanishing then reappearing because you change shards.
    no zone change
    no part change

the chests vanish about 15 seconds after somone loots them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I suggest you read my post, I said they disappear after looting BUT there's also CRZ issues otherwise i wouldn't be seeing players suddenly phasing out and 5 chest reappearing at once
    never seen that, and ive spent ALOT of time there on 11 chars
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Are you implying I don't know this is a weekly quest? unless you can explain to me why chests are disappearing, direct your dribble elsewhere.
    No, I'm saying that you're complaining about making one circuit and seeing 7 chests, 2 of which were looted before you could get them.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shigenari View Post
    Does this thread have to be a thing every week? The broken shore quests are filler, Blizzard have said as much. Let's all move on with our lives.
    I was about to post the same thing. Hopefully people don't yammer on next week when we KNOW WHAT IT IS (Kill 5 of the demonic rares).
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shigenari View Post
    Does this thread have to be a thing every week? The broken shore quests are filler, Blizzard have said as much. Let's all move on with our lives.
    Better, once we had it twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Anyone else think it's stupid quest this week finding the treasure chests is hard enough if they are even up.. then there is CRZ and the whole thing of only 5 people can loot the chests and or phasing issues i mean this needs to be adjusted i have 12 110's i dont wanna spend 2-5 days just on one toon just to get a quest done...
    While you may be having issues, not everyone does. Every time I go to the Broken Shore I can usually find at least a dozen chests without even trying. I think you are trying to make this harder than it is. Granted if you have flying it's a lot easier, but still. They spawn in the same location so you can always afk next to a spawn spot and stuff if it's that much trouble.

i have 12 110's
    Your problem right here.

That's the least alt friendly xpack ever made, I'm sure you can find better use of your time, that would take your mind off things and make you enjoy more quality time on WoW instead of quantity time.

But it's your life, you waste it however you want.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    And what gave you that indication that this week would be any different? As a matter of fact all the remaining quests were leaked a week or so ago on Reddit so I'm confused about your surprise
    i didnt even know about this.

may my poor soul get a link?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    This whole chain is all sorts of fail. How did blizzard go from the amazing story of the whole nightfallen chain leading to the opening of Nighthold to Khadgar going lol just do these meaningless tasks for no reason other than I told you to.
    Yea the nightfallen questline was actually good. I bet if this questline didn't unlock the class mount participation would be abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Honestly you can't even defend these types of quests or their implementation at this point.
    Agree. Devs laziness is not an excuse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Worst quests/storyline ever made.
    Yep. Can hardly be even called a quest. Just lame.

Blizzard said on their last interview that the quests building up to the raid was underhanded as they spent too much time on the raid, artifact challenge and class mounts.

I for one hate the simple fact that the build up has sucked but all in all I'd rather they sucked because it's 10 minutes a week compared to a bad raid that last months and having interesting flavour like artifact challenge and a class related diverse questline that rewards stuff that will last a whole lot longer than a crappy quest I won't give second thought to - like levelling quests.

- - - Updated - - -

ive had chest suddenly disapear cause for no aperent reason i got phased to a different shard
    It's because only 5 players can use them before they despawn. Probably 5 got to it before you did and was just coincidence.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-05-16 at 07:29 PM.

They disappeared because someone looted it and you didn't meet the timer. Once it's been looted it stays up for 30 seconds, after that it disappears.

Deleted
    Anyone else think it's stupid quest this week finding the treasure chests is hard enough if they are even up.. then there is CRZ and the whole thing of only 5 people can loot the chests and or phasing issues i mean this needs to be adjusted i have 12 110's i dont wanna spend 2-5 days just on one toon just to get a quest done...
    Found most already while doing world quests, and rest 3-4 took like 5min to find.

Quest itself was stupid as fuck but if it takes you 2-5 days to find ten chests.. Change game?

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    i didnt even know about this.

may my poor soul get a link?
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...ching-the-tomb has the next deal with rares, although the other 2 are missing. I doubt that leak is even real. What would even be worth leaking when the previous quests have been so unworthy?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Took me about 30 mins tops

Dont forget you got another 3 weeks till the last quest hits so you got plenty of time to get 10 boxes!

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah these weekly releases are bloody annoying, it would have been better if they were worthwhile...but we literally waited a week to turn in 1 shard to khadgar....

Only 3 more weeks guys. Then we can fly around on our new mounts for a couple minutes then log off and stay off until the next "patch" releases.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    Only 3 more weeks guys. Then we can fly around on our new mounts for a couple minutes then log off and stay off until the next "patch" releases.
    Where we will not be able to fly, most likely.

Also on topic:

Here's my experience so far. Try to find a wyrmtongue chest. See one in cave. Trying to find the entrance takes too long, and when I've finally found it the chest despawns in front of me. Group up to go on a different server. Find a chest, but get killed by a hordie cause I involuntary hopped on to a PvP server, unable to do anything, chest despawns. Resurrect, change servers, find another chest, try to loot it, but all of a sudden massive server lag, most likely caused by all the server hopping people are forced to do. Don't get chest. Flying around for hours without getting a single chest.

GG Blizzard 10/10

Looking forward to doing that 12 times.

Lol. Why complain about how much time the quest requires if there are far worse problems?

The quest lack any imagination. They are bland as fk, on the level of cata azeroth (7 years ago). They completely suck when you do them now all at once, they suck even more when being gated one per week.
    They dont make sense storywise even. Kill demons in azsuna/suramar (like we didnt do it already before... isnt the point of invading the broken shore allowed cause we contained the invasion on the rest of broken isles?), bring 2,5k nethershards to khadgar so he can have his joke... marks of sentinax dont do much sense, but its still one of the best quests in the chain (and that says something...)

This could take even a whole week to complete if it was INTERESTING for gods sake. Its a main plotline of major patch. After Incursion there is no excuse for this abomination.