Page 88 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Tom Ricks has something on this too.
    https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/16...g-promulgated/

I still expect McMaster to turn on Trump.
    Not trying to channel Genn here, but that would truly be a popcorn moment.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Like I said, keep flailing.

And attempt to get back on topic. My apologies for entertaining your silliness.
    Sounds like you secretly know the democrats are screwed. Just accept reality, 7 1/2 more years of Trump, almost there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised it took that long for him to blab.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Not trying to channel Genn here, but that would truly be a popcorn moment.
    You channeled me

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilar View Post
    I'm perfectly fine with all this. What Trump did, and all you whining about it. Russia is not our enemy. Hillary did the same thing with classified information. If this upsets you and what Hillary did doesn't...you're a hypocrite...plain and simple.

Plus, this is all anonymous sources so it probably never happened because you can't believe anything that comes out of the Washington Post.

Finally, if Trump started rattling off classified information to you how much of it would you remember. Is Trump an imbecile? Would it even make sense? Or is he a smart guy who puts on a show in public that can actually articulate important thoughts in private.

Basically anyone who thinks the Russians are our enemy is an idiot. Cold war is over. Just remember there has been 0 evidence about collusion with Russia. Zero. Zilch. Nada. So why are you still talking about it? The answer is you're a brain dead liberal.

infracted - trolling
    You need to CATCH THE FUCK UP. Trump already admitted he gave the intel over to the Russians. Trump confirmed the WaPo story.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    "YOU BETRAYED YOUR UNIFORM!"

bonus points to whomever can tell me which late 90s popular sci-fi show that is from.
    Probably too late to answer this, but that would be Benjamin Sisko. He basically said it twice - once to Cal Hudson, and definitely a second time to Michael Eddington.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Sounds like you secretly know the democrats are screwed. Just accept reality, 7 1/2 more years of Trump, almost there.
    You think Trump will be impeached with just a couple of month left on his second term? Strange...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Tom Ricks has something on this too.
    https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/16...g-promulgated/

I still expect McMaster to turn on Trump.
    God, the replacements will be atrocious. Who's left that's willing to work with him that's not fringe?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You think Trump will be impeached with just a couple of month left on his second term? Strange...
    They are just another sad example of these folk thinking political victories are eternal.

"We won today so we win FOREVER!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Probably too late to answer this, but that would be Benjamin Sisko. He basically said it twice - once to Cal Hudson, and definitely a second time to Michael Eddington.
    I only wish we could have Sisko in the white house. That would be freaking amazing. A good deal of Sisko was based on Avery Brooks' own personality too.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    God, the replacements will be atrocious. Who's left that's willing to work with him that's not fringe?
    It's possible no one is. To take a page from @Skroe they might bring in Mattis to sort of role-play that position for Trump until "a suitable replacement can be found" - for McMasters, not Trump.

Edit: it's also possible I have an overly emotional man-crush on Mattis - but from everything I've read, seen, and heard about him, he would be one of the few that might be able to get away with saying "no" to Trump, and not getting fired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Vlad Americanman is pretty good I hear

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It would be a very obvious disguised Russian. Disguised as well as "Hugh Mann" in Futurama.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    What about this newly arrived French immigrant?

Deleted
    didn't hillary do the same during the election?

if i remember correctly nothing happened
    likely nothing will come from this

Funny how a reporter is on tv lecturing the white house on how to do their jobs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The fuck is deep state? Some scapegoat for people butthurt that others are defying trump?

A CONSPIRACY!
    A pizza joint had a child sex ring used by Democratic Party leaders in a basement when it didn't even have a basement? Totally believable.

The idea of a man even inadvertently spilling information to Russian officials that they weren't supposed to have in order to brag about how much information he gets because he has a demonstrable record of narcissism and incompetence? Impossible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Funny how a reporter is on tv lecturing the white house on how to do their jobs lol.
    It is pretty sad they have no idea how to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by javen View Post
    It's information that our enemies didn't know we had. Now they do. That in itself is a misstep - never let the enemy know what you know. If you get a good poker hand, do you immediately tell everyone how great those two aces you just got are and how much you're going to win now that you have them? Trump apparently does.

If they know the US has the information, they know that someone must have given it to them. There's also a good chance they know who would have had that information on their side.
    Does that fit this situation where you know they're trying to make laptops into bombs? Why is it better to not tell everyone that isis is trying to make bombs out of laptops? I agree that the notion of not showing your hand fits in some circumstances, but not in one where you need to tell the world what to watch for. Isn't the "non-sharing" of information the exact reason why the successful terroristic plots have gotten through in the past? When we found out that, oh, so and so knew this, and so and so knew that... but no one decided to share that information with everyone else?

I don't think you make the right argument. I think this information should be shared. However, the information should be sanitized to make sure our methods of gathering intel are protected. That, I believe is a valid argument in this case... however, the story is that Trump was not briefed on how the data was collected, so in essence it's impossible for him to spill the beans on that.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You channeled me
    Its your moment genn... but the mods arent accepting that, this shit would have blown out argus for the tearing of space time (coz so much warp ins)
    Now the current talking point of the trumpettes is that he's such a moron, so its no problem that he released israeli (the mossad wil be pissed) info to russia--------->iran
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker