Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    All guilds die eventually. No guild is indestructible. That why when I see these guilds with huge egos die out after a few months I laugh my ass off. My old guild that booted me before Wod for missing a measly 2 out of 30 raid days thought they were invincible and disbanded a few months later which also made me laugh my ass off.

That said, I hope the players that are left land on their feet elsewhere. I'm willing to bet some of them end up back in Method.
    Last edited by Richardbro; 2017-05-16 at 09:37 PM.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    At least guild went out on top, all the shit talking and pafos was worth it, complete domination in Legion, nobody was even close /s

But seriously, i expected it to happen around ToS, judging by their streams Kuznam hasn't been playing in months and Pottm doesn't seem like a good enough leader, guild has been constantly losing members, their healing roster was a complete mess
    I was a member of Serenity for all tiers. I have to disagree Pottm was not a good leader. He was the best player I ever played with and he did everything for the guild. 90% of the success we had was based on him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sloot confirms on stream 4 leavers and predicts it can escalate. He says noone expected that.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepshades View Post
    I was a member of Serenity for all tiers. I have to disagree Pottm was not a good leader. He was the best player I ever played with and he did everything for the guild. 90% of the success we had was based on him.
    +1 dont talk shit bout potti )
    maddest respect any player could have

Deleted
    Apparently they were not getting enough recruits so the Fragnance-gingi friends group left to method

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    Shame he botted?

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Sloot confirms on stream 4 leavers and predicts it can escalate. He says noone expected that.
    Loyalty means nothing these days!

Deleted
    "hey guys just gonna afk for months and you guys sort this guildstuff out on your own right, i'll be back for ToS with 40 traits" - Kuznam, tbh im surprised the guild lived this long anyway after hearing kuznam decided to just peace it as guildmaster, probably credits to pottm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    Sources saying Sco is giving you a new increased salary, please confirm

Quote Originally Posted by Deepshades View Post
    Why did so many of your recruits left the guild after a couple of months of playing then? Genuine question, not trying to start anything, but it seems like either a bad recruitment or something inside the guild, that's why i singled him out since he's basically a GM.

well, the competitive scene just died more L O L
    In numbers yeah, but idk if in their current state both Method and Serenity would be able to beat Exorsus on their own(who got a bunch of players from Fusion recently as well), so them merging would make the race closer. If anything, it might swing in the other direction too much, with Method being just way too strong and versatile.
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-05-16 at 09:39 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    At least guild went out on top, all the shit talking and pafos was worth it, complete domination in Legion, nobody was even close /s

But seriously, i expected it to happen around ToS, judging by their streams Kuznam hasn't been playing in months and Pottm doesn't seem like a good enough leader, guild has been constantly losing members, their healing roster was a complete mess
    Um complete domination? They didn't win a single race

- - - Updated - - -

Check Method's page instead and you'll see their new members. Or just go to any stream, they're openly talking about it.
    He was talking about wowprogress, which isn't yet up to date

Why did so many of your recruits left the guild after a couple of months of playing then? Genuine question, not trying to start anything, but it seems like either a bad recruitment or something inside the guild, that's why i singled him out since he's basically a GM.
    Probably due to the insane requirements and pressure Legion had for top world raiders. Playing the game for 100+ hours a week for player power is unlike any other expansion before it.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Loyalty means nothing these days!
    Well if you bring in jacks of all trades (Sloot) I imagine you tend to get unity issues.

ripperino kripperino
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post

- - - Updated - - -

He was talking about wowprogress, which isn't yet up to date
    Sarcasm tag right at the end there lol

Eh, figures as much, they got all high and mighty and then couldn't pull it off

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    There's a "/s" after what he said for a reason, babe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Discuss it in a more constructive thread with links to sources, please.