Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

Serenity has stopped raiding.

Serenity is dead.

---

Fragnance, Lazel, Gingi and Deepshades have left to join method amongst Pottm apparently stepping down and Kuznam "off the radar".

This is being very honestly discussed on Slootbag's stream (https://www.twitch.tv/slootbag), he doesn't know if Serenity will survive this and doesn't know where he will raid himself.

/Discuss.

Update 1: Now officially announced by Method https://www.method.gg/serenity-main-...turn-to-method
    Update 2: "Apparently" Pottm ragequit a week ago that instigated this https://clips.twitch.tv/AuspiciousIronicInternTebowing
    Update 3: Exorsus trolling

Update 4: "Serenity will not be competing in ToS or the foreseeable future" - Slootbag
    Update 5: Kuznam (Serenity GM)'s response

Additional Popcorn: Slootbag also claims this is real.

If anything in the OP is confirmed fake PM me and I'll remove it.

We're not allowed to call this disbanding or we get the thread closed (*hides from Darsithis*)
    Last edited by mmoc89ec62a408; 2017-05-17 at 01:20 AM.

Deleted
    page 1 on what will be the second best thread in mmo history. No doubt the following excuses will come

"AP Killed Raiding"

"Competitive Scene is Dead"

"Kuznam was the problem"

Xirips if you are reading this I despise you

Tayys if you are reading this i have edited the post 2 reflect that you are going to be gaming god on stage!!

(gl to whoever goes where in serenity. We have spots. #PrimeRising)

But on a serious note, less pool of players, and guilds die alot. Mostly guilds Zehira is in but still. Shit happens.
    Last edited by mmoccdb78603ca; 2017-05-16 at 09:51 PM.

RIP Serenity. The legion grind is too much.

Guilds that are into mythic progression come and go. This is no big news.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Guilds that are into mythic progression come and go. This is no big news.
    It's huge news since they have many WF players in it.

Deleted
    Just a real big shame now

hey if ur from serenity and you are looking for a guild now hit us up
    Last edited by mmoc09c24e3d7e; 2017-05-16 at 09:48 PM.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Method is now lol'ing so hard

/popcorn

The competitive raiding scene is far to demanding to live. Legion will be the last expansion to have any as it choke holds people until they quit for a less insane and time consuming raid scene.

Never ending grinds are stupid and do little else but cause extreme burn out and foster hugely negative opinions on the state of game.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

All guilds die eventually. No guild is indestructible. That why when I see these guilds with huge egos die out after a few months I laugh my ass off. My old guild that booted me before Wod for missing a measly 2 out of 30 raid days thought they were invincible and disbanded a few months later which also made me laugh my ass off.

That said, I hope the players that are left land on their feet elsewhere. I'm willing to bet some of them end up back in Method.

This is no surpise though, the insane requirements and pressure Legion had for top world raiders is nuts. Playing the game for 100+ hours a week for player power is unlike any other expansion before it. To race for the top in the world in legion you have to sacrifice all personal life, hygeine, sleep, free time, income and your own sanity.

I would have said fuck that after 1 week and I'm, sure thats what many did. Go join a top 1000 world guild and still get cutting edge while playing casual hours a week is the way to go.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Not this expac. Thats why they gave up, couldn't handle being third.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    No guild is indestructible
    Except for Asmongold's guild

Posts about people leaving in discord.

Deleted
    Might want to add that to first post together with the clip that's on the reddit thread.

fwiw there is no grind now at least. every point after your first concordance point is so insignificant. +200 stat added to your 30% uptime buff and you get a whole 0.01% more stamina. Just farm 52 points and you're good to go, honestly.

I have 52 points just from doing 1 level 10m+ and the broken isle/emissary dailies. Literally 0 effort needed now

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    It isn't huge because these players will end joining other guilds with which they'll make progress and these will one day cease to exist too. Many of them will stop playing at one point because they'll get burned out to such an extent that they'll be unable to continue at that tempo.

WF in Legion means literally giving up on everything else in your life and there are many players able to achieve the same thing in terms of skills, but they're not willing to make that sacrifice as it isn't worth it(ironically enough, I had to use the word sacrifice when talking about Legion raiding). It is all about finding people that have those twelve hours to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    /popcorn

The competitive raiding scene is far to demanding to live. Legion will be the last expansion to have any as it choke holds people until they quit for a less insane and time consuming raid scene.

Never ending grinds are stupid and do little else but cause extreme burn out and foster hugely negative opinions on the state of game.
    Well, the general population always having relevant stuff to do in-game > the feels of the 1% of the 1%.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    fwiw there is no grind now at least. every point after your first concordance point is so insignificant. +200 stat added to your 30% uptime buff and you get a whole 0.01% more stamina. Just farm 52 points and you're good to go, honestly.

I have 52 points just from doing 1 level 10m+ and the broken isle/emissary dailies. Literally 0 effort needed now
    For world first that matters.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

I kinda hope not all of them join Method and go to FSY or something, cause otherwise their roster is just going to be too good combined with Method's stability, Exorsus just doesn't have the same recruitment potential cause of language barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

Takes quite a bit more than that. I've done more and don't have it. Granted I haven't grinded anything.