Page 96 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Where are the chants to lock him up? I thought that was the thing conservatives did when ANYONE broke the law by revealing classified information. Or could it be that they give their own guy a pass, while believing laws only apply to political opponents?
    The president can't break the law revealing classified information. He speaks it, it is de-classified.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Yeah, these trumpettes should answet a very simple question:
    What is the heart and soul of america? Denying LGBTQ people their rights? Denying black and latino people their voting rights?
    That's the heart of FBI.

Deleted
    So it isn't just the President who can't be trusted but also the nation that would elect him.

Misread who the reply was too. I'm just stunned by this still. That said, its being reported that Fox news cannot get a single member of Congress on air to defend Trump tonight.

I wonder if in 7-8 years time we're STILL going to be getting a new thread every other week exclaiming "THIS IS FINALLY IT, THIS IS GOING TO GET HIM IMPEACHED NOW, He's a dead man walking!"

Is it just wilful ignorance here, or do you all genuinely actually believe anything's going to change?

Literally NO U.S. President has EVER been removed from office by impeachment and conviction. EVER.
    Sure, there's a first time for everything, but you've got to really be living in your own world to believe it's some kind of inevitable certainty for Trump.

*Disclaimer: This is in no way me defending Trump or any of his actions. I'm just saying to stop kidding yourselves. It's never going to happen.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I wonder if in 7-8 years time we're STILL going to be getting a new thread every other week exclaiming "THIS IS FINALLY IT, THIS IS GOING TO GET HIM IMPEACHED NOW, He's a dead man walking!"

Is it just wilful ignorance here, or do you all genuinely actually believe anything's going to change?

Literally NO U.S. President has EVER been removed from office by impeachment and conviction. EVER.
    Sure, there's a first time for everything, but you've got to really be living in your own world to believe it's some kind of inevitable certainty for Trump.
    Summer is coming up and everyone is going to have amnesia as the new FUNKO POP Star Wars Last JEDI bobble heads start to be revealed in the Fall. I think what I find most amusing about all of this is the sheer energy thrown behind trying to be outraged when the outrage should have began 18 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Holy fuck you're desperate. Give up.

- - - Updated - - -

Does someone need to hand deliver you the evidence before you believe it? Eventually you're just going to resort to saying, "we actually just live in the matrix and nothing is real therefore there is no evidence."

This is how desperate you sound.
    In my opinion, everyone clinging to every scrap of possible allegations looks kinda desperate. The mischaracterization of Sessions' hearing has yet to be topped, but these anonymous leaks that amount to nothing time and time again seem not worth getting excited over. Yet every time allegations are floated, people break down Gen-OT's doors yelling about how, "We got him this time!", before any concrete evidence is presented. It all looks very desperate to me.

I mean even in your own post here you basically ask if Barnabas actually needs to see evidence before he'll believe anonymous allegations, as if that were a preposterous notion. Who needs evidence when you're desperate for Trump's head, am I right?

*Disclaimer: This is in no way me defending Trump or any of his actions. I'm just saying to stop kidding yourselves. It's never going to happen.
    Literally no US president has ever pulled the kind of shit that Donald Trump is pulling, in such a volume, and in such a short amount of time. It may not be an inevitable certainty (since he could always resign, or his cabinet could invoke the 25th amendment), but it's certainly a distinct possibility.

What DOESN'T currently seem like a distinct possibility is Trump making it through the end of this term, let alone getting elected for a second one.

It doesn't have to be impeachment. Nixon resigned before the house passed its articles. We also have the 25th Amendment with which to sideline Trump since most sane people would say his actions are not of someone who has the capacity to handle the Presidency anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    In my opinion, everyone clinging to every scrap of possible allegations looks kinda desperate. The mischaracterization of Sessions' hearing has yet to be topped, but these anonymous leaks that amount to nothing time and time again seem not worth getting excited over. Yet every time allegations are floated, people break down Gen-OT's doors yelling about how, "We got him this time!", before any concrete evidence is presented. It all looks very desperate to me.

I mean even in your own post here you basically ask if Barnabas actually needs to see evidence before he'll believe anonymous allegations, as if that were a preposterous notion. Who needs evidence when you're desperate for Trump's head, am I right?
    This happened with Bush and Obama presidencies. It is the same old song of people being outraged but never showing up for mid term or presidential elections.

P.S. Both Bush and Obama secured second terms despite the faux outrage. If the Democrats are not serious about a strong ground game for the 2020 elections don't be surprised to see Trump with a second term.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/u...taff.html?_r=1

Not sure if I was reading news or the script for certain scenes of Der Untergang.
    After this is all over, I'm SURE someone will take Downfall footage, edit Trump's head over Bruno Ganz (and some of his people over Hitler's people) and add subtitles ranting and raving about liberals. It's not much of a change to the current Downfall parody videos, just takes a little bit more video editing than I have talent for.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    JPG is so last decade, this is 2017. Nowadays we use PNG, which is a lossless compressed format capable of carrying an alpha channel.

- - - Updated - - -

Remove the "rael" and you got it.
    Is is America's enemy? That doesn't make any sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Your opinion is noted.
    Eh, I somehow doubt it'll happen with a republican majority... but thats just me.
    You really gotta get the dems back in power, then it'll be easy.

10+ Year Old Account

You know, before this happened, I would say that the Republicans would've defended anything to keep him in office. But if what happened is true, and Trump threw Israel under the bus, then I think there's a good chance this gives a strong case for the Republicans to remove him.

They're not even just allegations at this point, so what are you talking about?

I asked if he needs to be hand delivered evidence. Can you not read?
    The allegations have not been confirmed. People are desperately parsing language to try to make the case Trump indirectly admitted it/McMaster carefully worded his denial because it's true, but there's no evidence the leaked information is true.

I don't think Barnabas is asking for hand-delivered evidence, how about any evidence?

Jason Chaffetz today has said, "GOP Oversight is going to get the Comey memo, if it exists. I need to see it sooner rather than later. I have my subpoena pen ready."

This situation is so bad that I've actually sent messages to both of my state's Republican senators. Granted only Lindsey Graham may actually try to do anything about it. I currently don't have a Representative or I'd have messaged him too. I may actually try calling both Senator's DC offices tomorrow as well.

The allegations have not been confirmed.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...36162567471104
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...38529472049152

Trump fucking tweeted an admission, dude.

People are desperately parsing language to try to make the case Trump indirectly admitted it/McMaster carefully worded his denial because it's true, but there's no evidence the leaked information is true.
    Yes, and the McMaster response is very carefully worded to only deny allegations that were not made by the WashPo.

According to Erick Erickson, a noted Conservative voice, GOP Polling from over the weekend has shown a turn against them in Montana and Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...36162567471104
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...38529472049152

Trump fucking tweeted an admission, dude.

Yes, and the McMaster response is very carefully worded to only deny allegations that were not made by the WashPo.
    Nothing in those tweets says, "I revealed classified information to Russian officials." We don't even know what this information supposedly is, Edge, yet these two tweets are your evidence that he has admitted to leaking specific classified information?

It has been confirmed. By Trump himself and the source country. The evidence already exists but he, and you, still dismiss it. Which is why I said he'll keep denying any evidence until it's hand delivered to him. At which point he'll just say we're living in the matrix and nothing is real. That's how desperate you two are.
    I've already dismantled the Trump admission claim, what's this about the source country claiming it's true? As far as we know, no source country has claimed to be so. It's rumored to be Israel, but again, no country has claimed to be the source, so how can an unidentified country verify the leak?