Deleted
    The FBI under comey investigated the orlando nightclub shooter for 9 months prio to the attack, found nothing.
    After the attack the fbi lost track of his wife (and the dnc invited Mateens father to a Clinton rally and gave him a vip seat)

Fuck Comey. Many lives would have been saved if Obama fired his incompetent ass.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    The FBI under comey investigated the orlando nightclub shooter for 9 months prio to the attack, found nothing.
    After the attack the fbi lost track of his wife (and the dnc invited Mateens father to a Clinton rally and gave him a vip seat)

Fuck Comey. Many lives would have been saved if Obama fired his incompetent ass.
    Weird how none of those were stated reasons for his firing. Are you having trouble translating Trumpian? I thought he told it like it is. Strange. It's almost as if you are desperately reaching and trying to submit your own poor judgement for trumps...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/u...tion.html?_r=0

Welp, Trump directly asked Comey to squash the Flynn investigation.

Hello, obstruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Hello, obstruction.
    Nixon, is that you? Oh no, its your dumb descendant
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Hello, obstruction.
    Time for those "tapes" Trump threatened Comey with.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

So this is sorta relevant to the discussion, what is this "Seth Rich" story that is exploding on the_donald?

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Is this some stretch-armstronging to try to deflect the Russia story, or do they actually have some big thing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    So this is sorta relevant to the discussion, what is this "Seth Rich" story that is exploding on the_donald?

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Is this some stretch-armstronging to try to deflect the Russia story, or do they actually have some big thing right now.
    One of Fox's contributors who is also a private investigator claiming to be acting on behalf of the Rich family said there was evidence that Seth Rich (who was murdered in mysterious circumstances) had contact with wikileaks. It plays into the conspiracy theory touted by the right that Hillary had Seth Rich murdered for leaking the DNC emails to wikileaks which conveniently lets Russia off the hook for the hacks. The story is bogus though as the family denies ever having contact with this guy and have criticised the rightwing media for politicising their son's death after asking repeatedly to stop. The donald are just doing damage control.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    One of Fox's contributors who is also a private investigator claiming to be acting on behalf of the Rich family said there was evidence that Seth Rich (who was murdered in mysterious circumstances) had contact with wikileaks. It plays into the conspiracy theory touted by the right that Hillary had Seth Rich murdered for leaking the DNC emails to wikileaks which conveniently lets Russia off the hook for the hacks. The story is bogus though as the family denies ever having contact with this guy and have criticised the rightwing media for politicising their son's death after asking repeatedly to stop. The donald are just doing damage control.
    I thought it was something silly like that, but it was basically every post for two pages there so maybe part of me had some hope they were freaking out over something real and not a fabricated story, excuse me, fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I thought it was something silly like that, but it was basically every post for two pages there so maybe part of me had some hope they were freaking out over something real and not a fabricated story, excuse me, fake news.
    Nah, every time there's a bad Trump story they try and deflect with crazy conspiracy theories. The only reason it's Seth is because Fox tried to shift the narrative yesterday with their debunked story. A couple of days ago the front page was all about Pizzagate and when they get bored of that they'll probably move on to Vince Foster and whatever other retro Clinton nontroversy they can contrive.

Jason Chaffetz has officially requested all memos discussing Comey and Trump's interations.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    Jason Chaffetz has officially requested all memos discussing Comey and Trump's interations.

You know it's bad when even Chaffetz gets off his ass to investigate anything to do with Trump

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    You know it's bad when even Chaffetz gets off his ass to investigate anything to do with Trump

Deleted
    1 )Wrong. The family never said this but a spokesperson (paid for by DNC who works for the pastorum group) did.

2 ) Seth Rich IS the wikileaks leaker and he did in fact conact them. This is evident because

3.)

10+ Year Old Account
    No matter who leaked it, what would stop them anyway to add some extra stuff like in the french election leak?

1 )Wrong. The family never said this but a spokesperson (paid for by DNC who works for the pastorum group) did.

2 ) Seth Rich IS the wikileaks leaker and he did in fact conact them. This is evident because

3.)

1.) He's an official spokesman for the family. Your delusion doesn't counter that to any degree.

2.) The only thing evident is that Assange has an odd proclivity to involving himself with things that happen in and around the DNC.

3.) Clearly Podesta meant he should be murdered. ANd by Podesta you mean Palmieri, right? Wait, which conspiracy is this again?

4.) EL oh EL

[IMG]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eCt-sRl2voY/WRrOeT5zoII/AAAAAAAAA9c/4arVV0-Y5W4mClcPTgTL_7mQPnJ1znfYQCEw/s320/Wikileaks%2Boffer%2B20K%2Breward%2B-%2BSeth%2BRich.jpg[IMG]

3.)
    [IMG]https://i1.wp.com/therealstrategy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/assange_tweet.jpg?w=800&ssl=1[IMG]
    So your defence of a conspiracy theory is... more conspiracies. Let me guess, pizzagate ties into this as well somehow?

10+ Year Old Account
    So your defence of a conspiracy theory is... more conspiracies. Let me guess, pizzagate ties into this as well somehow?
    I just wanted some fucking cheese pizza dammmmmiiittttt

Deleted
    There is more evidence that Seth Rich was the leaker than this whole russia hack thing, ego the one spouting conspiracy theories is your kind.
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2017-05-17 at 01:49 AM.

There is more evidence that Seth Rich was the hacker than this whole russia hack thing, ego the one spouting conspiracy theories is your kind.
    There's not. You're lying and/or making shit up. Or just devoid of basic comprehension skills.

You should stop, but you won't, because you have no self control.

Also this...

https://twitter.com/margiecakes/stat...41875294040064
    Last edited by NYC17; 2017-05-17 at 01:51 AM.