10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Fate/Extella
    Yeah was reading that stuff...seems he's usable for the entire game so far? rofl
    [CENTER]

Fate/Extella - Body Hakuno is by far the best Hakuno. Body Hakuno x Altera is OTP.

It doesn't take long to reroll, iirc. The starter roll at the beginning gives you a guaranteed random 4* Servant (out of this list). So if there's a Servant you want from that list, it shouldn't take too long. But if you want maximum value you'd probably want a 5* so it might take a while, and you'll need to clear a few more missions each time.

I don't think I'll bother rerolling for a 5* though tbh. I'll probably just go for Heracles so I can clear things faster. He's also the definite best (gameplay-wise, at least) in that list.

edit: now that I think about it you can also reroll for the chance at getting multiple 4* in the starter roll, which might be worth it.
    I think I'm just gonna gun it for Garcher again.

I haven't read into it too much - are they gonna do all the events? Need me my Gilgamesh & Scathach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal the Shieldhog View Post

I haven't read into it too much - are they gonna do all the events? Need me my Gilgamesh & Scathach.
    I'd assume they will. Garcher is?...
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal the Shieldhog View Post

Yeah. I think they said the release schedule for the events might be a bit different though (either faster, or different order).

Of course it also sort of depends on how successful the English release is. Chain Chronicle is a case where the English version actually got discontinued because it didn't make enough money or something like that. Some of the later chapters of F/GO are incredibly text-heavy (like, almost VN length) so I can only imagine this might be a bit more expensive to localize than other mobile games such as Love Live.

Archer is actually probably the second best in that list, especially since he got buffed.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2017-05-15 at 07:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's been a good while since I saw Toradora. I may have to put it on the rewatch list.
    Some time ago r/anime did a rewatch over December where everyone would watch an episode per day and the Christmas episode would fall on 25th. That gave me something to look forward to every day for a whole month and I think because of that I enjoyed it more than binge watching it. One of the only shows I can rewatch and still ve excited

Quote Originally Posted by helix99 View Post
    Some time ago r/anime did a rewatch over December where everyone would watch an episode per day and the Christmas episode would fall on 25th. That gave me something to look forward to every day for a whole month and I think because of that I enjoyed it more than binge watching it. One of the only shows I can rewatch and still ve excited
    I might actually try this come this December, sounds fun. Even a 4th rewatch I will enjoy.

ero manga sensei 6
    Spoiler: 

this show is really such trash. glad blonde goth loli isn't awful.
    is megumin really wearing crocs?

nier automata ending
    i don't really get it. yes the other routes too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    ero manga sensei 6
    Spoiler: 

this show is really such trash. glad blonde goth loli isn't awful.
    is megumin really wearing crocs?

#notmymegumin

rokodashi - real is kawaii as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

sukasuka - way to keep us down in the dumps until the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    rokodashi - real is kawaii as fuck.
    Rokudenashi* and Rumia is cuter.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Rokudenashi* and Rumia is cuter.
    This is why I just call it bastard magical instructor. And screw you artorius.

And yes. Rumia is best girl but that doesn't change the simple kawaiiness of the straightforward semi loli

15+ Year Old Account
    Rokudenashi 07 - Sistine > Rumia

https://www.facebook.com/anifakk/vid...6002887524006/

Her VA is pretty great (she also voices Sagiri). Really new, too. Hopefully she continues to get main roles.

https://www.facebook.com/anifakk/vid...6002887524006/

Her VA is pretty great (she also voices Sagiri). Really new, too. Hopefully she continues to get main roles.
    sorry but the shironeko isn't even top 3 girls. she's almost as bad a tsundere as someone whose name rhymes with tin. or something about toes.

15+ Year Old Account
    SukaSuka 06 - The pacing felt a bit off this episode. It feels like it's going too fast.
    This would make for a pretty good JRPG plot though.

10+ Year Old Account
    speaking of more about F/GO, how do the events in it work?
    [CENTER]

SukaSuka 06 - The pacing felt a bit off this episode. It feels like it's going too fast.
    This would make for a pretty good JRPG plot though.
    This episode felt rocky to me as well. The tone shifts between discussing the method by which they resurrect wandering childrens' souls to be used for war weapons and a skull that reacts with comedic sweat drops were jarring to say the least.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    speaking of more about F/GO, how do the events in it work?
    It's sort of hard to explain since they vary a lot.

Some are just periodic special missions that appear. Some are much larger and have entirely new maps, almost on the scale of actual chapters. They all generally have event currencies that you can use in a special shop to purchase materials/experience/etc. On top of this, a lot of events have special ways to get rewards: some require you to do certain 'missions' to progress, and some let you roll in a 'lottery' which basically gives tons of materials.

A few of the later ones also incorporate a 'raid boss' mechanic where everyone in the game basically beats down a boss together to bring a large health bar down.

The major ones give you a free 4* event Servant if you finish them, like the Fate/Zero event which gives you a free Irisviel. They usually have their own story, with some of them honestly being better than the main story chapters.

A lot of the earlier events were kind of shitty, though. The first major ones were the Halloween and Nobunaga events, which were a couple months after release I think. I'm not sure if they'll switch things up for the NA release.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    If only this gif had yukino you'd literally have the three best girls. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.