Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm glad this story is still in the news, because that was a highly suspicious death for numerous reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    That depends on who the conspiracy theory is about. Some are ok while others are not.
    Pizzas with a penchant for pedophilia perhaps?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    That's literally all that was in your article. In fact it's worse; it's second-hand unnamed sources. The whole article is a PI saying his unnamed source told him something is true. By his own admission, he doesn't even know where the laptop is much less what's actually on it. Apparently that's "more than just a conspiracy theory" but multiple news agencies reporting that Trump can't keep his mouth shut, whooa, let's just wait and see if that could possibly be true.
    Some guy in the other thread said he wouldn't believe it unless there was audio or video evidence, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Pizzas with a penchant for pedophilia perhaps?
    Pizzagate: hilarious, horrifying, sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Especially since it happened after the fact... What would be the point of that?

And if this guy was the leak, wouldn't Wikileaks jump all over this? They don't reveal sources to protect them... A dead person doesn't need protection. You would think if any of these conspiracies were true Wikileaks would immediately be like "HOLY SHIT OUR SOURCE WAS JUST ASSASSINATED!" Not to mention they were literally out for blood against the DNC in the first place...
    I don't feel like Wikileaks/Assange is all that trustworthy, but Assange did make some comments in an interview after the death of Rich that hinted at his being a source without saying it outright.

In my opinion, it would be a bad idea for them to reveal their sources, it would make people less likely to trust them in the future with confidential material.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Pizzagate: hilarious, horrifying, sad.
    Seriously look at that link i posted above, the PI has better conspiracies than Pizza gate.

Quote Originally Posted by rodwheelerPI
    Rod Wheeler Claims on The O’Reilly Factor Lesbian Gangs are Raping Young Girls

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Seriously look at that link i posted above, the PI has better conspiracies than Pizza gate.
    LMFAO

Thanks, I needed some comedy tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't feel like Wikileaks/Assange is all that trustworthy, but Assange did make some comments in an interview after the death of Rich that hinted at his being a source without saying it outright.

In my opinion, it would be a bad idea for them to reveal their sources, it would make people less likely to trust them in the future with confidential material.
    How? The guy was already dead. The whole reason "news" outlets hide the identity of their sources is to protect them from backlash.

What kind of backlash does a dead person face...? Especially if he was fucking assassinated because of what he did... Revealing him as the source would be the only way to get any justice for him if he was indeed killed for that reason?

Fill in the blank: Snitches get _______.

OT: I don't believe these conspiracy theories or care about this story.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    How? The guy was already dead. The whole reason "news" outlets hide the identity of their sources is to protect them from backlash.

What kind of backlash does a dead person face...? Especially if he was fucking assassinated because of what he did... Revealing him as the source would be the only way to get any justice for him if he was indeed killed for that reason?
    Shrug. It was speculation...if I were to further speculate, I would think that some people would worry about the safety of their families in the event of their death + revealed identity.

My honest opinion regarding Assange/Wikileaks is that at least 50% of the time, Assange says or hints at shit just to get media exposure.

I believe it.

Fox is reporting that they have more to report Tuesday (tomorrow) morning. The investigator says he has tangible evidence proving when, and how many times Rich was in contact with WikiLeaks. That suggests to me that he got ahold of some of Rich's emails. Assange retweeted the Fox story too which adds some credence, but Assange suggested months ago that Rich was the leaker to little response.

There is the possibility that this is a counter-fake news story to combat the Washington Post story from today, but in my opinion, it's the opposite. I think Washington Post published a pre-prepared Trump-Russia hysteria piece the minute they got wind of the Seth Rich development. And considering one side has an anonymous source and no apparent evidence while the other has a homicide investigator and allegedly "tangible proof", I'm inclined to believe in the latter.

Of course this is pure speculation and conspiracy theory, but if tomorrow morning's report yields what I think it will yield, then it would suggest that there was never a Russian hacker in the first place, which means the entire Russia-Trump collusion narrative (for which there is yet to be any decent evidence) is DOA.

How the fuck am I supposed to sleep now...

The Clintons do not have the power to have people killed.

That Anthony Weiner still breathes air on this planet is testament to this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    How the fuck am I supposed to sleep now...
    You should medicate heavily.
    Also, do something for your sleep.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Article has been RT'ed by Julian Assange.

There's too many unknowns to add anything yet. What is interesting is the implications this would have if the DNC leaks are indeed originating from him.

PS: I do not endorse this story. Not with the terrible lack of sources. Anonymous sources are not valid sources.
    Last edited by Zandalarian Paladin; 2017-05-16 at 06:37 AM.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Also some other things to consider with regard to this nonsense:

- The "private investigator" is Rod Wheeler, a regular Fox News contributor (who coincidentally also spent the last election cycle shilling for Trump, totally unrelated though ).

- The US Intelligence Community concluded that the DNC emails were stolen via hackers in Russia (presumably under the purview of the Russian government). So for the emails to have been obtained via leak and not stolen via hacking... The entire US intelligence community would have to be, not just wrong, but entirely, unequivocally wrong about absolutely everything (which is pretty unlikely........).

everyone should know by now about the mysterious loss of life by people close to the Clinton. There basically a Mafia family at this point.

Any update? I only found this report.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mu...rticle/2623186

The report states federal law enforcement investigators found 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between DNC leaders from January 2015 to May 2016 were sent by Rich to Gavin MacFayden, an American reporter and WikiLeaks director based in London who is now deceased. That information was found in a FBI forensic report on Rich's computer done within days of his murder.
    And from 4chan

Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    Both sides are coming out swinging.

For those that don't want to click on link, the local D.C. Fox channel says The private investigator hired by Seth Rich's family has found evidence that Seth Rich (the DNC staffer) was emailing Wikileaks shortly before he was murdered.
    And here's where the story falls apart. The PI is a Fox contributor and the family have refuted ever hiring him. Fox themselves are now claiming he was hired by a "Third party". Blatant attempt to shift the news-cycle away from Trump-Russia.

Deleted
    There is no Trump in DNC ranks to tweet stupid stuff to confirm what is currently just a conspiracy theory.

I have doubts about articles that promise to release something. If they had something, they'd post it instead of making promises.

The only question now is which r/the_donald supporter going to make the 6 hour drive from North Carolina with his AR-15 to shoot up a pizza place to find out the "truth" behind this Clinton-cover-up?

Also, if true, couldn't wikileaks just confirm he's the 'DNC leaker' by releasing the thousands of emails they exchanged?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Any update? I only found this report.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mu...rticle/2623186

And from 4chan

Lol did you even read the article you just linked?

Quote Originally Posted by Article
    The family of a Democratic National Committee staffer who was shot and killed in Washington last summer denied a report that their son leaked more than 44,000 emails to WikiLeaks before his death.

"As we've seen through the past year of unsubstantiated claims, we see no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press," the family said in a statement released Tuesday afternoon. "Even if tomorrow, an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered and we've seen that those interested in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so."

The report states federal law enforcement investigators found 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between DNC leaders from January 2015 to May 2016 were sent by Rich to Gavin MacFayden, an American reporter and WikiLeaks director based in London who is now dead. That information was found in a FBI forensic report on Rich's computer done within days of his murder.

Later in the day, Rich family spokesman Brad Bauman told NBC News the Fox News report was bogus. Bauman said Ed Butowsky, a conservative Dallas-based financial adviser, reached out to the family months ago with an offer to pay for a private investigator to look into Rich's death.

The family agreed and paid Rod Wheeler, a former D.C. homicide detective, to look into the July 10 murder.

"My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks," Wheeler told Fox News. "I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the D.C. police or FBI headquarters."

Bauman, trying to separate the family's views about their son's death from the hired detective's claims, shared Butowsky's role with NBC.

"We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth's murderers," the family's statement continued. "The services of the private investigator who spoke to the press was offered to the Rich family and paid for by a third party, and contractually was barred from speaking to press or anyone outside of law enforcement or the family unless explicitly authorized by the family."

A former law enforcement officer with firsthand knowledge of the investigation on Monday said Wheeler's claim about Rich's laptop was incorrect because the device had been searched and yielded no emails related to WikiLeaks. In addition, the FBI never looked over the evidence.

So a conservative Trump shill went to the family... Offered to pay for a private investigator for them, they said sure, why not. The conservative Trump shill then hired another conservative Trump shill as the private investigator...

This private investigator WHO HAS NEVER SEEN ANY OF THE EVIDENCE BECAUSE THE POLICE WON'T LET HIM, has drawn the conclusion that the DNC murdered the guy and that he was leaking emails to Wikileaks. Once again, BASED ON ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER.

All while the family AND the police (an actual police officer with first hand involvement in the investigation) have come out and said the private investigator is 100% full of shit since he has never seen any of the evidence.

The fact that anyone believes this shit... For fuck's sake.

Everyone knows why he was killed but remember around here, democrats good republicans evil.

Democrats can do no wrong.