Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Because vacation is for doing things you enjoy... these guys enjoy this, and get a thrill from it, hell method made a whole brand from it that brings in money, from gaming (not that any others really do, just some sponsorships here and there and paid boosting.)

For some reason you just can't fathom that people enjoy playing the game and at this level, its FUN for them. Playing less and at a lower level wouldn't be.
    Well then let them enjoy their PVE game! Good for them! I personally prefer using my life more productively and just enjoy WoW casually, but that's my choice.
    But why does ANYONE, except for these nolifers, care who kills gul'dan mythic first?

Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    But why does ANYONE, except for these nolifers, care who kills gul'dan mythic first?
    Are you daft? Every fucking tier there's a 500+ page thread about WF kills. And that's just on this forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Are you daft? Every fucking tier there's a 500+ page thread about WF kills. And that's just on this forum.
    Zero answer to my question.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Plus multiple sites dedicated to the world first race, and a movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2093215/

It's like saying... who watches sports... idk... cause they want to?

so no race anymore. GREAT......................

Following the race was so much fun the last couple tiers, but no guild except method really trying anymore.

ridiculous, never-ending AP grind system is to blame

FU Blizzard (i know you are reading this)

Wait so did they disband due to burnout? Or due to guild drama?

Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    Who gives a shit. Seriously.
    I mean, if some nerds want to nolife a game without any gain whatsoever to get a world-first WHATEVER, hey man, if that rocks your boat and you'd rather be doing that with your life rather than something productive... go for it.
    I personally couldn't care less about these nolifers, and i have no clue why anyone that isn't one of these nolifers would give a damn about who first defeats some PVE encounter.
    I care even less that their social life revolves around leaving guild x and joining guild y for whatever reason and that some guild that i don't give a shit about disbands. The world's top 10 or top 100 guilds could all disband... i couldn't care less...
    \
    You're going to get an ulcer. You should try to express that rage with a gun.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-05-17 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    so no race anymore. GREAT......................

Following the race was so much fun the last couple tiers, but no guild except method really trying anymore.
    even though they mentioned quiting, exorsus is still in the game and somewhere some other guild will step up, always happens

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Wait so did they disband due to burnout? Or due to guild drama?
    4 left to rejoin method, recruitment at that level is insanely hard.

even though they mentioned quiting, exorsus is still in the game and somewhere some other guild will step up, always happens

- - - Updated - - -

4 left to rejoin method, recruitment at that level is insanely hard.
    id love to see the drama between hardcore raiders. funny stuff Hope we get to see some of it.

id love to see the drama between guildies. i enjoy watching topend guild drama. funny stuff
    I miss rig videos yelling at people for that kind of stuff.... they were always so funny, rip BL

I miss rig videos yelling at people for that kind of stuff.... they were always so funny, rip BL
    That guy was a real prick. There are so many better ways they couldve handled that situation. Like kicking the guy or leaving the group. Not shout curses at him like a child. You think at the top end they wouldve realized by the 3rd or 4th wipe that he wasn't cutting it, and just kicked him.

That guy was a real prick. There are so many better ways they couldve handled that situation. Like kicking the guy or leaving the group. Not shout curses at him like a child. You think at the top end they wouldve realized by the 3rd or 4th wipe that he wasn't cutting it, and just kicked him.
    You really have to wonder if it was staged at some points, like the earth shield rant

You really have to wonder if it was staged at some points, like the earth shield rant
    I'd hope so. especially if Rigs never apologized for his disgusting behavior

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Raiders from serenity went back to method. Why would method stop raiding with an influx of talented players?
    Once a traitor, always a traitor.

You can never be sure when's the next time they stab you in the back.

serenity is unironically the best guild ever they had the best players in the world

I feel bad for Viklund who's a buddy with Fragnance etc and got left behind. I watched his stream while he was playing Tibia and he had said to his friend (in Swedish) that his "Career is over", because his friend asked him "why is your career over?" (in Swedish). And was just quiet for like 15 mins before ending the stream. Like it's probably extremely hard finding a top-top guild that could net him enough viewers (like Serenity tag could) to sustain a streaming career and that's probably what he's referring too. Feelsbad getting your dreams crushed so suddenly.

That's the part that pisses me off. Four leave, with little or no regard to the other sixteen plus players. They were dps, so recruitment "may" have covered those, but losing Kuznam & Pottm was the killer.
    Who knows, maybe there's some old school Paragon members out there that still have the itch that could be scratched....?
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    They were below them in 2 races out of 3 and didn't get a single WF on last boss. You also have to remember that Method's core was from guild that was TOP 5 while Serenity's core was top 1.
    EN was a joke raid though so that doesnt really count. And NH had 3 really hard bosses compared to only one hard boss in ToV.

wont the legendary ring still be BiS in Legion? its effect is massive and i dont think the stats from new rings are going to outweight it