Thread: Your Country

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The fact I can order weed and a pizza to my door step. Also Mexican food, all TEH Mexican food.

It's... uh, well. I will say this, living in the US, as in the things one can buy and own, can be pretty nice. Our entertainment industry is the best in human history. So we got that too I guess.

Owning a home in the US is nice. I'd probably would live elsewhere in the world if such nice houses weren't available.

Kinda not feeling the US lately overall. Kinda sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Financial stability, Awesome gun laws (I had to wait like 9 months for it, but I have a suppressed ruger 22/45 lite, something I've wanted for a long time / multitude of other guns like AR-15 etc, slide-stock ar-15.22-makes it like a close 2nd to full auto), Diversity (here in Austin TX, you can find almost ALL types of people-love it), the culture/and food that goes along with it (maybe an Austin thing?) - a great military (although I think they spend way too much on it-wish they'd spend half and the other half on healthcare+homeless) - and lastly: the ability to be a filthy sjw/or asshole/or lawyer/or politician... and not be stoned to death/burned alive over stupid 'religious laws' etc

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    It's... uh, well. I will say this, living in the US, as in the things one can buy and own, can be pretty nice. Our entertainment industry is the best in human history. So we got that too I guess.

Owning a home in the US is nice. I'd probably would live elsewhere in the world if such nice houses weren't available.

Kinda not feeling the US lately overall. Kinda sucks
    Depends on what you want, where you want to live and how much you are willing to pay. My place for example, if it was stuck in California, would go for 3 - 4 times what it is worth here in Ohio. 14 acres, 4.5 acres is woods, natural spring for water. 740 feet of road frontage on a black top road, 3 bedroom home with a full basement. Natural gas for heat, Central AC, high speed internet access, large rustic barn, two nice size other outbuildings for tools, etc. 12 miles to a large town.

Granted it is not what some would want. As many want to live in a large town for all the social events I would assume. But I love it where I live. And here you can buy a place like mine for around 200k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quality of life, individualism and free market are what appeals the most to me in the US. I also really appreciate the service availability and diversity: I only have to go to a store to buy basic groceries, everything else is readily available with fast delivery across the whole country for a price lower than in almost all other countries.

If you are asking about the country I was born in though... I'd say the only thing I like about it is that I am not there.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Nothing. I know its bad, but I cant help it.

Deleted
    No terrorist attacks so far.

Freedom of expression. Art and culture. Innovation. -among other things. For the US.

Colorado.

It's all I really got to say about my love for the United States.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the fact that a batch of bad ketchup is breaking news in my country. Really says something about the general peacefulness here. One time, one of our stadiums got new grass on it, and that was breaking news too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    England.

I've travelled all over the world, hated every single country I've been to besides my own. I love the cold-but-not-too-cold weather and the air around here seems easier to breathe than anywhere else I've been.

South Africa - Cape Town.

Biltong, Cheap Alcohol, Beach and the majority of people are relaxed and do things at their own pace.
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2017-05-17 at 06:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Saudi Arabia.
    Very safe and economically stable. We have no taxes whatsoever. A great place to make lots of money.
    Yea must be awesome, as long as you're not a woman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    South Africa - Cape Town.

Biltong, Cheap Alcohol, Beach and the majority of people are relaxed and do things at their own pace.
    I'd love to move to SA to experience something new in my life but afraid of crime rate.

7+ Year Old Account
    People.
    Russian people are cold and not friendly until you talk to them, they open to others very quickly, and after a couple of hours of talking they already talk with you as sincerely as with a person whom they have known for a long time.
    I lived in few western countries, and I saw there that people were outwardly friendly, they had false smiles, but they were practically not ready for sincere communication. For me there was just too much of fake acting. So yes, people. I hope you understand my bad English

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Nope, neither.

The only enemy Finland has ever had is in the east.
    Cmon, forget you already this winter war

It's home.

/10

Deleted
    The culture and nature. I don't think there's another country with a better culture than the swe one, out there.

Quote Originally Posted by crakks View Post
    I'd love to move to SA to experience something new in my life but afraid of crime rate.
    Unless you are hanging around in dodgy places.
    It is unlikely that you will be robbed.

Not the entire region is screwed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    Cmon, forget you already this winter war
    You think that was the only time Russia has attacked Finland? You should read up about history...

Also, I find it odd that people always mention Winter War when it comes to Finland vs USSR in WW2. Winter War lasted 105 days. Continuation War....3 years?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Japan is probably the most civil country on Earth.