Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    By the way not going to lie listo, it feels kind of wrong if we can just find town that easily, which is why I'm a bit wary. But it is possible Kryllian did not expect it to happen I guess.
    It does feel wrong but it is possible Kry didn't expect this yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Anyway Arindel and listo are townreading each other for the same reason I am townreading them, but honestly I'm not entirely sure they should be townread for it but meh I'll just go with it.
    Based on Palawin's claim I think it is unlikely he is scum. Althuogh I'm still curious, @PalawinFC, character claim plx?

So yeah ultimately it seems like it might be you Crackle, which is a shame. I have never been as convinced you were town as I were d1, but this is honestly just PoE at this point.
    I know what you're talking about here but I really think that those reads should not be at automatic town clear.

I know you asked me yesterday but I didn't have time to reply. I'm MySpace. My flavour text is about being the original social media site.

I think mass character claims today is a good move.

- - - Updated - - -

Game hasn't ended which means there's another scum.
    6v3 would be surprising but not implausible, given we don't know the whole picture re balance (in fact the only roles exposed are tpr - doc/cop/mayor).
    The alternative is theres an SK who hit a protect on night 1. I find it pretty hard to believe that sk would hit Graeham on n1. Other than by random choice. But Graeham was a bad sport kill given his recent early deaths.
    It's also possible that they tried to hit me but I'm pretty confident I was hit by town,given how little I was trusted on D1.
    Finally, possible they double tapped Monkz. This is the most likely explanation in my view (if we do have sk).

I'm feeling 50 50 about which it could be.

If the last scum is mafia then it's clearly not dupti and probably not crackle or Listo. I'd be voting arindel.
    If the last scum is sk then I believe it's not dupti because he went out of his way on day 1 and 2 to paint a target on his back for mafia. I think crackle did this to a lesser extent.
    Leaving arindel and Listo. Tough to choose between them for sk. I'd very slightly lean Listo.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on the above, the best percentage play based on my reads might be to lynch arindel today and if that doesn't end game, lynch Listo tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually had another thought. Cruelle and Celtic appeared not to know about Listo and arindel hints. If either of them were in same qt they would havr.
    In that case, if there's mafia it should be crackle. If there's sk I think Listo or arindel.

- - - Updated - - -

So I guess we lynch crackle today, based on that... But I don't like to win that way and I don't think the setup would be as simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. Another explanation for only 1 kill on n1 is sk is poisoner...
    But that would require them to target Graham on n1 still. Whereas someone targeting him last night is very very plausible, given he was a doctor who claimed to protect himself on n1.

- - - Updated - - -

I think dupti you're the only one I trust fully. Which is ironic given my day 1 votes on you.

If dupti is either sk or mafia then hes played ridiculously recklessly and completely out of character. In which case he deserves to win lol.

I am Google +

I know i m not scum and i believe Listo isnt either. I also find it was way too easy to find that out.

If dupti or Palawin are scum then yes fair play.

I think we got very very lucky with the first lynch and then the second.

Now i would like once more to point out that in the game rules it does say to check your qt if you die cause you might not be done yet?

if the last scum is mafia then it's clearly not dupti and probably not crackle or Listo. I'd be voting arindel.
    I am not scum but if my lynch would mean proving that i am town and leading to the last mafian or sk then i ll take one for the team.

Would prefer not to obviously but yeah.

I do strongly believe that crackle is the last scum based on who i feel i can trust and also him and cruelle were the ones that had 2 votes each on me the day that cruelle got lynched.
    Even though by the end it was leading towards cruelle and graeham he never removed his vote off me or even tried to reconcider.

Dupti if you are scum i will lose faith in humanity.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway i am off to bed. Catch you guys tomorrow

Fucking hell. Lol.

Last night when speculating about possible character set ups I wrote in my qt thread :
    "If anyone is like... Google circles or some shit. Prob sk. "

The red headed step child of social media.

I won't post the rest of it until everyone has character claimed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arindel View Post
    I think we got very very lucky with the first lynch and then the second.

Now i would like once more to point out that in the game rules it does say to check your qt if you die cause you might not be done yet?

I am not scum but if my lynch would mean proving that i am town and leading to the last mafian or sk then i ll take one for the team.

Would prefer not to obviously but yeah.
    1. I don't think we got lucky. I think we put pressure in the right places and made the right call on a fake claim.

2. What do you think we can do with that?

3. That's a terrible idea. If you're town then lynching you does not help town. This screams that you're desperately trying to look like a team player but you're doing so at the expense of town. If you are town you should do everything you can to avoid a mislynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well. I'm Tumblr. Gist of my character is I want to be a relevant social media site but I can't find the right footing for it.

To summarise my thoughts on today's lynch:

If there's mafia left then crackle is clearly the frontrunner.

If there's an SK then its probably arindel or Listo. It could possibly be crackle but less likely in my view. I think it's very unlikely to be dupti. I know others will include me in the list here as well but I think on an objective view, I'm less likely as well.
    I was slightly leaning Listo but now im slightly leaning arindel.

Keen to hear thoughts about sk vs mafia and attempting to narrow down the above.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well. I'm Tumblr. Gist of my character is I want to be a relevant social media site but I can't find the right footing for it.
    Yeah I agree with Kryllian, Tumblr sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arindel View Post
    I am Google +
    Can you please tell us your flavour text?

- - - Updated - - -

I d prefer crackles char next, with dupti to go last.

I think dupti also wanted crackles role claim. I'm on board with that given the voting records. Plus, scum p much now can't prioritise tprs, they have to just kill the most confirmed town.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am myspace. I'm older and the outdated, forgotten version-ish of Facebook. Though I'm here to prove my worth. I am a VT.

Honestly I would have changed my vote off from Arindel, but I wasn't expecting to sleep in until 3pm. So I didn't do my self any favors there. If it's 3 mafia, then yes it would seem that I would be the likely candidate. Thankfully I know I'm town, so that isn't the case. Palawin did claim to be hit by something so, it an SK. They could have hit Graeham's protect or Graeham himself.

If it was a vigilante I feel like this game would be over.

vote crackleslap and vote crackleslap

No you're not.

- - - Updated - - -

In that case I guess it was 3 mafia after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    vote crackleslap and vote crackleslap

No you're not.

- - - Updated - - -

In that case I guess it was 3 mafia after all.
    Lol damn. I didn't even see you claiming myspace. My bad. GG.

Not sure how I felt about this game. Celtic kinda killed himself with his vote. Cruelle kinda killed himself with his play. I just got weeded out and didn't read enough. No fake claims either also made it difficult. Meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Lol damn. I didn't even see you claiming myspace. My bad. GG.

Not sure how I felt about this game. Celtic kinda killed himself with his vote. Cruelle kinda killed himself with his play. I just got weeded out and didn't read enough. No fake claims either also made it difficult. Meh.
    You didn't need fake claims though? You should have had an unique site I would think...

Vote Crackleslap & Vote Crackleslap

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't need fake claims though? You should have had an unique site I would think...

Vote Crackleslap & Vote Crackleslap
    I'm sure Youtube would have gone down swimmingly. Considering both other scum were two social media giants.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure Youtube would have gone down swimmingly. Considering both other scum were two social media giants.
    Well unless dupti is like Instagram that would have possibly worked. Also have Twitter. Also don't really consider Snapchat a giant.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I jokingly said down with Facebook in my first post in my QT. Kinda hilarious it came to be!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well unless dupti is like Instagram that would have possibly worked. Also have Twitter. Also don't really consider Snapchat a giant.
    Is anyone even those sites though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone even those sites though?
    Only you and dupti were unclaimed at that point. So who knows!

10+ Year Old Account
    I also kinda lol'd IRL when dupti town read Cru & Myself at one point. Granted we kinda killed ourselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also kinda lol'd IRL when dupti town read Cru & Myself at one point. Granted we kinda killed ourselves.
    Don't worry I kinda read him as leaning town, but you were 2nd to last for me after D1!

Also Cruelle almost got away with it since I was going back to count votes before I placed mine.

There are heaps of sites you could have claimed. Twitter, instagram, maybe even tinder!!

You were super on track in terms of concept.. I was waiting for someone to claim a popular one lol. If you'd claimed a different one I'd have believed you over arindel!

- - - Updated - - -

Cruelle signed his death warrant tho no matter what happened because Graeham flipping doc cru was next lynch no doubt. I guess it might have been worth it because u only needed 2 mislynch especially.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    There are heaps of sites you could have claimed. Twitter, instagram, maybe even tinder!!

You were super on track in terms of concept.. I was waiting for someone to claim a popular one lol. If you'd claimed a different one I'd have believed you over arindel!

- - - Updated - - -

Cruelle signed his death warrant tho no matter what happened because Graeham flipping doc cru was next lynch no doubt. I guess it might have been worth it because u only needed 2 mislynch especially.
    Yeah thats always my fault. I never see the goddamn names people use. I always manage to skim over it. Really bad habit.

I killed Graeham because Cru died. Otherwise I wouldn't have killed him and instead yourself Palawin and maybe buddy up with Dupti. That was the plan.

My whole plan this game was to buddy up with dupti. I feel like I had him wrapped. XD

Yeah dude. Dupti was in love with you from day 1.

Wish I could be that charming.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interested to see what other power roles we had to balance 3v6.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess don't all claim tho until kryllian ends day... In case crackle is lying or there's more scum.

- - - Updated - - -

And FYI crackle. I think you would have been much better off killing dupti and trying to buddy up with me!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious if there's any VT's in this game. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Mod kill Palawin! Deleted a comment!!!!111!!one! and go night phase!

- - - Updated - - -
    @PalawinFC I felt you were more on the ball in terms of reads. I think. Maybe.