Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Trump is exactly what Americans deserve
    Talking about world wide nation redicule.
    We are all entertained.
    Keep it up T.
    You mean, Trump is the textbook example of an American.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Trump is exactly what Americans deserve
    Talking about world wide nation redicule.
    We are all entertained.
    Keep it up T.
    Trump is being processed by America's immune system. Standby.

BTW on the otherside of this is the protracted torture of Russia. America's revenge is typically quite cruel. You and I are going to have a fun time before too long.

Dunno if this was mentioned, but this fuck up by Trump may have exposed a spy placed in ISIS by Israel. He might have just gotten an extremely important, brave man killed. If they haven't already caught him they are probably doing some thorough sweeps right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipeen View Post
    Better yet, look att TASS's reporting, which confirms and expands on WaPo (you know, TASS, the only media that was actually in the room).
    Actually that's reporting on WaPo article!

First paragraph there says:
    Издание The Washington Post со ссылкой на источники в Белом доме сообщило, что президент США Дональд Трамп на встрече с главой МИД РФ Сергеем Лавровым и послом России в США Сергеем Кисляком 10 мая мог раскрыть совершенно секретную информацию, тем самым поставив под угрозу "важнейший источник" сведений об "Исламском государстве" (организация запрещена в РФ. — Прим. ТАСС). Впоследствии это подтвердили и другие американские СМИ. Однако в Белом доме сведения журналистов опровергли, а в Кремле публикацию назвали "полной ерундой". ТАСС объясняет, какими именно сведениями президент США якобы поделился с российской стороной и обладал ли он правом раскрывать подобную информацию.

Translation: The Washington Post referencing sources in White House said that during meeting on 10th May with Russian MFA head Sergey Lavrov and US ambassador Sergey Kislyak US President Donald Trump could reveal top secret information and jeopardize important source about Islamic State (organization forbidden in Russia). Later this was confirmed by other US media. But White House denied allegations of journalists, and Kremlin called publication "complete bullshit". TASS explain which information US president allegedly shared with Russian side and if he had right to share such information.

...talk about echo chamber. There is literally nothing in the article that wasn't reported in US media because that's report on US media reporting.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-05-17 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    What is this declassification process, and was that process used when the previous administration revealed that Seal Team Six were the ones that took down Bin Laden?
    As far as i can tell he literally just has to sign an order to declassify the information.

And do you think that if Obama hadnt properly declassified the information that he publicly shared that the republicans would have kept quiet about it. Dont you think that if ANYTHING was amiss they would have jumped in there to point it out? He literally claimed presidential responsibility for taking out one of the top terrorist threats that Bush did next to nothing to. If the republicans had any even tangential evidence that he messed up they would have hammered him.

Also revealing that a group of seals killed osama is a whole hell of a lot different than revealing military secrets to a foreign ambassador that we arent exactly on great terms with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Not with sub-40% approval rating he won't.
    I dont think he can crawl out of his hole this time without a full blown war that we are actually winning to help him get re elected. This guys closer to impeachment than re election.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool319 View Post
    I dont think he can crawl out of his hole this time without a full blown war that we are actually winning to help him get re elected. This guys closer to impeachment than re election.
    Trump lacks the legitimacy to go to war. Even if a major terrorist attack happened, there would be important and sharp questions about a Bannon-sourced "Reichstag Fire" moment and/or "What did Trump know and when did he know it."

His credibility and capacity to act as an effective President is destroyed. Regardless how much longer he holds the office, his Presidency is basically over. He's a lame duck 115 days in.

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    Ahh sweet sweet liberal tears. When you going to accept the fact that you lost? He will be here for 8 years regardless of what some nerds in the internet have to say.
    Skroe is liberal now? What? Skroe is conservative. A true, conservative. I do not have to agree with his ideas to recognize he is not only patriotic, but not actually crazy.

Get a grip.

How could it be so hard for 4 people to have a consistent story? Why did he even need to meet with the Russian foreign minister?

He puts himself in these situations that he could almost effortlessly avoid.

This administration is such a fucking trainwreck, I don't see how anyone left or right can disagree with that, every day they manage to put themselves in a new huge scandal, did Obama do that? did Bush do that? did Clinton do that? did Bush 1 do that? did Reagan do that?

hell did even NIXON do that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I wonder if in 7-8 years time we're STILL going to be getting a new thread every other week exclaiming "THIS IS FINALLY IT, THIS IS GOING TO GET HIM IMPEACHED NOW, He's a dead man walking!"

Is it just wilful ignorance here, or do you all genuinely actually believe anything's going to change?

Literally NO U.S. President has EVER been removed from office by impeachment and conviction. EVER.
    Sure, there's a first time for everything, but you've got to really be living in your own world to believe it's some kind of inevitable certainty for Trump.

*Disclaimer: This is in no way me defending Trump or any of his actions. I'm just saying to stop kidding yourselves. It's never going to happen.
    LOL

None have ever fought to stay in office when impeachment was inevitable. They kept their dignity by resigning before they were removed. Trump is a prideful sack of incompetence and hatred. He won't resign with dignity, he'll go down fighting and lose whatever dignity he has left, if any, when all of his crap is revealed to the world by the courts.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    How could it be so hard for 4 people to have a consistent story? Why did he even need to meet with the Russian foreign minister?

He puts himself in these situations that he could almost effortlessly avoid.
    Because Putin requested it. http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...request-report

We already know that Trump hasn't said basically anything bad about Trump. He has gone on record defending him constantly in interviews and speeches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont worry guize. Next year will be it, when Rachel Maddow makes another BREAKING STORY about Trump paid taxes in 2006.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    We already know that Trump hasn't said basically anything bad about Trump. He has gone on record defending him constantly in interviews and speeches.
    Why would Trump say anything bad about Trump? He can't be that dumb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Because Putin requested it. http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...request-report

In fact, Trump seems to spend most of his time saying good things about Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    This administration is such a fucking trainwreck, I don't see how anyone left or right can disagree with that, every day they manage to put themselves in a new huge scandal, did Obama do that? did Bush do that? did Clinton do that? did Bush 1 do that? did Reagan do that?

hell did even NIXON do that?
    No, we are already about 5 steps past anything Nixon did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Good thing I'm not a liberal then. And I strongly doubt your a conservative. Most Trumpkins aren't conservatives. They're reactionaries.
    Ive got some bad news for you skroe. Almost every politician and most people who claim the the title conservatives are reactionaries. Theirs an excellent book on this topic called conservatism: a reactionary mind. Good read. You can argue someone like hume or edmund burke wasnt but thats a genuiene conservative and that was a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Ive got some bad news for you skroe. Almost every politician and most people who claim the the title conservatives are reactionaries. Theirs an excellent book on this topic called conservatism: a reactionary mind. Good read. You can argue someone like hume or edmund burke wasnt but thats a genuiene conservative and that was a long time ago.
    Just goes to show how the label "conservative" has been ruined over the last decades. I wouldn't call @Skroe a conservative either, based on my experience with self-proclaimed conservatives. Skroe on the other hand, I'd have a beer with and if he had a party, I'd for vote him. Then again, people who like Star Trek tend to be the better humans.

You know the shit has hit the fan when Eric Erickson, conservative media figure, says he knows the leaker and the leaker was right to leak and it is actually worse than what the media is reporting.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Well, most people who call themselves conservative tend to not have a clue on who Edmund Burke was. Nor do they know what his core tenants were when it came to change. (Slow, methodical along a proven path, from the correct authorities). Most people on the left who dislike conservatives don't tend to know that bit either.
    So I'd agree with Mekh on that bit. The label itself has become a bit trash over the years.

It's all good everyone, Vlad's got this...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politi....html?adkey=bn

(CNN)Russian President Vladimir Putin has said that Russia is ready to provide US Congress with a transcript of the talks between President Donald Trump and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

Speaking at a press conference, Putin said the transcript could be provided "if the US administration finds it appropriate."
    The Trump administration has come under fire over a meeting at the Oval Office with Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak last week, in which he shared security information that two sources described to CNN as classified.

The Washington Post first reported the allegations on Monday, claiming Trump had shared highly classified information in the talks.
    Trump has hit back at the accusations, claiming it is his right as president to share information on security as he sees fit. But he did not confirm or deny whether the information was classified.

Developing story - more to come

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    It's all good everyone, Vlad's got this...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politi....html?adkey=bn

(CNN)Russian President Vladimir Putin has said that Russia is ready to provide US Congress with a transcript of the talks between President Donald Trump and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

Speaking at a press conference, Putin said the transcript could be provided "if the US administration finds it appropriate."
    The Trump administration has come under fire over a meeting at the Oval Office with Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak last week, in which he shared security information that two sources described to CNN as classified.

The Washington Post first reported the allegations on Monday, claiming Trump had shared highly classified information in the talks.
    Trump has hit back at the accusations, claiming it is his right as president to share information on security as he sees fit. But he did not confirm or deny whether the information was classified.

Developing story - more to come
    So...let me get this straight. Trump leaks classified information to the Russians. Gets caught. Everyone claims he didn't do it. Trump claims he did do it. Now he's asking Russia to defend him? And would anyone SERIOUSLY expect Russia to give honest, complete transcripts of classified information Trump gave them?