Poll: Have you unlocked Concordance of the Legionfall?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I do and holy shit is it lack luster. It doesn't help that it was buried behind the 2 worst traits on our weapons at such a high cost, but fuck it is bad. Adding 200 to it for 700 million ap took the wind out of my AP hunting sails. It is exceptionally bad for healers, more so as the healers have less and less hots or none. Needing a cast to proc it then losing the first 1 to 3 seconds while you are casting the next heal really waters this down.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    btw, a lot of people I know are getting it very soon/I know like 2 people who have it on my friends list already.

I know the first point of concordance literally increases dps by like 15k lol... and on a side note: people are more worried about the STAM BUFF that comes with EACH AND EVERY concordance
    There's heavy DR on that stam buff, it's really not a big deal.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Our guild is 6/10M but I can't be arsed to farm AP right now. The raid was tuned for (current 35) and I barely even want to play this game anymore. I just log in for raid and log out. I'm just at 47. As a holy paladin all the traits left are HORRIBLE! Reduced cooldown on lay on hands by 10%.. great.. the fight doesn't even last that long anyway. hand of protection's cooldown is reduced by 10%.. O cool.. a situational ability I won't use twice in a fight again. You get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    I do and holy shit is it lack luster. It doesn't help that it was buried behind the 2 worst traits on our weapons at such a high cost, but fuck it is bad. Adding 200 to it for 700 million ap took the wind out of my AP hunting sails. It is exceptionally bad for healers, more so as the healers have less and less hots or none. Needing a cast to proc it then losing the first 1 to 3 seconds while you are casting the next heal really waters this down.
    It's intended to not be good, it's purely an AP dump until the next refresh like they gave us in 7.2. They wanted to prevent the power gap we had in 7.1 between players with maxed out weapons and players who didn't have maxed out weapons. It was literally a 15% difference and it ruined PvP to the point that they kept messing with enabling and disabling it and it ruined the tuning in Mythic Nighthold.

By making the final AP dump both not overly powerful, and prohibitively expensive, it both removes the power gap and the pressure from players to keep farming AP to spend on that final trait. You free to spend it on offspecs or simply stop worrying about grinding AP completely. But you'll still have something to spend the AP you acquire passively from raids and whatnot on a trait that offers a minor boost to your power.

Now the focus is getting to 52 in each of your specs to unlock all your class mount variants, and not have to think about it again until 7.3.
    Last edited by Slicer299; 2017-05-17 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    It's intended to not be good, it's purely an AP dump until the next refresh like they gave us in 7.2. They wanted to prevent the power gap we had in 7.1 between players with maxed out weapons and players who didn't have maxed out weapons. It was literally a 15% difference and it ruined PvP to the point that they kept messing with enabling and disabling it and it ruined the tuning in Mythic Nighthold.

By making the final AP dump both not overly powerful, and prohibitively expensive, it both removes the power gap and the pressure from players to keep farming AP to spend on that final trait. You free to spend it on offspecs or simply stop worrying about grinding AP completely. But you'll still have something to spend the AP you acquire passively from raids and whatnot on a trait that offers a minor boost to your power.
    It was enabled in PvP for a few days, it really didn't ruin anything.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Just got 52 in my OS, got 52 in my MS like 2 weeks ago.

So both MM and BM now have conc, feels like it's slightly stronger for BM, but hardly noticable.

Back to focusing on only MM now! Until I find ouch which is better in 7.2.5, BM or MM.

Almost there, all of my alts have 51 traits in main weapons, but I'm not pushing hard, the only three things I do are 4WQs for emissary chests, invasions and garrison missions. No dungs (not even heroics), no raids (not even LFR), heh...

Now the focus is getting to 52 in each of your specs to unlock all your class mount variants, and not have to think about it again until 7.3.
    It isn't intended to be some game breaking thing like the last 20 trait paragon. It is also intended to take a long time to work on with a end that is currently out of reach. It isn't intended to be such a tiny bump up though. They said they wanted it to be good enough to reward people for the time it takes, but no so good people are mass spamming mythic+s endlessly to try and cap it. This is a garbage trait in many ways it is far too underwhelming.

I'm halfway to the trait. Feel kinda bad that I didn't do all the normal mythics or LFR last week for AP but trying to do other things to make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Our guild is 6/10M but I can't be arsed to farm AP right now. The raid was tuned for (current 35) and I barely even want to play this game anymore. I just log in for raid and log out. I'm just at 47. As a holy paladin all the traits left are HORRIBLE! Reduced cooldown on lay on hands by 10%.. great.. the fight doesn't even last that long anyway. hand of protection's cooldown is reduced by 10%.. O cool.. a situational ability I won't use twice in a fight again. You get the idea.
    Holy pallies get the least from concordance too. Healers don't get much from it, holy pallies get the least. A 2k int buff that lasts 10 seconds, which you really only get 7 to 8 seconds of a buff out of isn't great. Even less when you realize that healers have 50k or more int at this point.

I do have it, actually 3 points in it and it feels really mediocre (proc ~1 time per min). I really dont feel motivated to do anything AP related and empower that paragon trait. You gain 200 main stat and around 3-4k HP (idk why such a low HP numbers?!) per new concordance lvl while the cost increase by 200-300M. Effort/Gain ratio is way off here.

Overall it feel pointless to farm AP once you unlock it, its way too much effort for pretty much no power or stamina increase increase.

It isn't intended to be some game breaking thing like the last 20 trait paragon. It is also intended to take a long time to work on with a end that is currently out of reach. It isn't intended to be such a tiny bump up though. They said they wanted it to be good enough to reward people for the time it takes, but no so good people are mass spamming mythic+s endlessly to try and cap it. This is a garbage trait in many ways it is far too underwhelming.
    Yes, it is intended to be a tiny bump. But it's not as tiny as you are making it out to be. First point is any of your abilities can give you a proc of 2000 of your main stat. Increasing by another 200 for each additional point. It's like having a 3rd trinket that you can keep making more powerful as time goes on, like you would obtaining and equipping new gear.

And it's end point is 100% intended to be unobtainable. Just like I said in my previous post, it was designed to eventually become prohibitive to keep dumping AP into. They specifically designed it so you stop and go "Fuck! I can put 10 traits into my offspec for the same cost as 1 more trait into my main spec". That matters more for people with tank and heal off specs, because now there won't be the excuse of "I can't heal because I don't have any traits into my heal/tank weapon" because the new system forces people to spend AP on their offspecs. Both with the insane cost of the final trait at higher levels and the fact that you need 52 points into each spec in order to unlock the specific color variant of your class mount related to that spec. The color people want won't always be their main spec, and this system forces them to spend AP on those off specs to get those other colors.

But at the same time they're not punished for doing so, because once the final trait is unlocked on their main spec, they aren't losing out on a significant power gain by holding off putting extra points into it while they level up their off specs. There is a lot of shit they did wrong this expansion, but the final AP dump trait we have right now isn't one of them. They will never make everyone happy, but this is about as close as they could ever get. It provides you with a useable reward, but there is no pressing need to max it out like we had in 7.1. There is no significant power gap between players based strictly on the AP they grind and the need to grind AP overall is reduced significantly.

No more hundreds of Mythic+ MoS runs, and with the additional changes to Mythic+ coming in 7.2.5 it will be further reinforced strictly as content intended to be a of gear, not AP farming.

Yes, it is intended to be a tiny bump. But it's not as tiny as you are making it out to be. First point is any of your abilities can give you a proc of 2000 of your main stat. Increasing by another 200 for each additional point. It's like having a 3rd trinket that you can keep making more powerful as time goes on, like you would obtaining and equipping new gear.

And it's end point is 100% intended to be unobtainable. Just like I said in my previous post, it was designed to eventually become prohibitive to keep dumping AP into. They specifically designed it so you stop and go "Fuck! I can put 10 traits into my offspec for the same cost as 1 more trait into my main spec". That matters more for people with tank and heal off specs, because now there won't be the excuse of "I can't heal because I don't have any traits into my heal/tank weapon" because the new system forces people to spend AP on their offspecs. Both with the insane cost of the final trait at higher levels and the fact that you need 52 points into each spec in order to unlock the specific color variant of your class mount related to that spec. The color people want won't always be their main spec, and this system forces them to spend AP on those off specs to get those other colors.

But at the same time they're not punished for doing so, because once the final trait is unlocked on their main spec, they aren't losing out on a significant power gain by holding off putting extra points into it while they level up their off specs. There is a lot of shit they did wrong this expansion, but the final AP dump trait we have right now isn't one of them. They will never make everyone happy, but this is about as close as they could ever get. It provides you with a useable reward, but there is no pressing need to max it out like we had in 7.1. There is no significant power gap between players based strictly on the AP they grind and the need to grind AP overall is reduced significantly.

No more hundreds of Mythic+ MoS runs, and with the additional changes to Mythic+ coming in 7.2.5 it will be further reinforced strictly as content intended to be a of gear, not AP farming.
    An 880 trinket with an int/agi/str proc on is gives you 4500 for 20 seconds, twice as long and over twice as strong. Now in a few months it might be like having a weak trinket proc, right now it is less then a % increase in dmg.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    49 highest weapon but I don't do raids/m+, and spreading my time across 9 weapons. 45-49.

AK 35 right now is about 1 million % WQ yield about 6-7 million max. at AK50 we will have 300+ million per highest WQ, no need to go hardcore for me at all atm.

AK36 tomorrow cause I started a lil late in 7.2 upgrading my weapons etc cause I xfered my chars right before patch day pretty much.

Tbh if I can get all my weapons to close to 61 (AK50 is tuned for that) about a week after AK50, I'm happy enough...
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-05-18 at 02:31 AM.

At 51, not really motivated to grind my arse off for a 1-2% dps increase

Got mine on my Brewmaster yesterday . Now slowly leveling my WW weapon.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    52 main spec 45 off spec
    51 main spec 36 off spec

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    55 resto 47 ele Cotl is proccing 2 ~3 times a min its so nice a huge boost every 200 more of it is awesome.

Do Dmg when there is nothing to heal and it proccs.
    You missed the point there. A heal or a attack isn't the issue. It is the way that they do direct heals so the first few seconds of the proc is wasted while they are casting something else. Also having it as a proc it means a lot will be wasted as over healing also.

An 880 trinket with an int/agi/str proc on is gives you 4500 for 20 seconds, twice as long and over twice as strong. Now in a few months it might be like having a weak trinket proc, right now it is less then a % increase in dmg.
    You're a lost cause at this point. It is 100% designed NOT to be a significant increase in power. It's an AP dump, period, that gives you a very minor amount of power in return. The entire design concept is built around encouraging you to spend your AP in your other specs once you hit 52 in your main spec. Then, once all your specs are at 52, you can bank the AP you earn until the next reset in 7.3.

Then, just like they did in 7.2, the people who spent more AP and unlocked higher traits beyond 35, in this case it will be people unlocking traits beyond 52, they will have extra AP to spend on the new traits after the reset. Giving them a slight advantage over the people who only reached 52. Every 1% or 2% or whatever it ends up being of extra DPS you get out of it is purely a bonus completely independent of everything else. Thus preventing raid tuning being tied to the number of traits people have unlocked, like what happened with Mythic Nighthold.

First 4 bosses could be killed by just about anyone, but after that it was a hard DPS and survivability check that nearly everyone in the raid had to have their Artifact fully maxed out. If the vast majority of the raid didn't have that full 14.5% bonus damage/healing/armor, there was no way to progress through the rest of the bosses. This new system 100% prevents that from ever being a possibility. If you can't handle that, if absolutely everything you do has to be giving you some big massive increase to your DPS, please, find another game to play.

Get it into your head that the final trait is nothing more than an AP dump, and do with that what you will. Spend AP on it or don't. It's specifically designed to not really matter. As for me, I'll take all the free Agility I can get. I stopped farming AP once I hit 52, but I'm still going to acquire it via normal gameplay. So I may as well benefit from it, no matter how small.

I'm at the one which takes 200m to get.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.