When I looked at the Eredivisie at livescore, the 8th and 9th spot have Europa League qualification play off but the 7th place do not have. Can someone explain?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    When I looked at the Eredivisie at livescore, the 8th and 9th spot have Europa League qualification play off but the 7th place do not have. Can someone explain?
    Cup competitions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Vittese won the cup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Fake news???
    Good job mate, you actually won it this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Vittese won the cup.
    Aa that explains it, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Aa that explains it, thanks
    First time in their 125 year history they won anything, even certain PL clubs can't beat that drought!

- - - Updated - - -

Fake news???
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_y8RAXXgAEYEOl.jpg:large[IMG]
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_3MyE4W0AAzi58.jpg:large[IMG]
    Rotterdam - 1
    U.S.A - 0

John Terry giveth.. John Terry taketh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Good job mate, you actually won it this week.
    Cheers. What's a week of waiting after 18 years.

Sanchez increasing his price before moving to Bayern

15+ Year Old Account
    While I don't believe it's true, lots of reports of James joining United. Just wondering how other United fans (or whoever) feel about it, if it were to be true.

Frankly I guess I wouldn't be too bothered, I mean if he can score goals I'm fine with it heh. Would prefer money spent on a striker though *cough*Griezmann*cough*.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    While I don't believe it's true, lots of reports of James joining United. Just wondering how other United fans (or whoever) feel about it, if it were to be true.

Frankly I guess I wouldn't be too bothered, I mean if he can score goals I'm fine with it heh. Would prefer money spent on a striker though *cough*Griezmann*cough*.
    I'm sure you will have money left after you pay 100m for James boy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I'm sure you will have money left after you pay 100m for James boy.
    I'm already worried don't make it worse!

James is another example of Man U throwing money at a big name luxury player with no regards as to how he fits your system.

Alexis on 22 goals and 10 assists in the prem. Just imagine if he had actually been playing at CF consistently . How many millions do Bayern add if he gets the Golden Boot?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Getting conflicting news about James to United. Subreddit says it's pretty much false and just Real Madrid trying to market James, while mah facebook feed news articles (yeah not exactly top tier worthy sources lol) say it's going to be announced this weekend.

Personally I don't believe it, but I guess we will see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    James is another example of Man U throwing money at a big name luxury player with no regards as to how he fits your system.

Alexis on 22 goals and 10 assists in the prem. Just imagine if he had actually been playing at CF consistently . How many millions do Bayern add if he gets the Golden Boot?
    The top 2 scorers at it against each other this weekend tasty... With Alexis only 1 goal behind Lukaku it's going to (hopefully) be a good match. Let's hope Arsenal win and Liverpool choke against Middlesbrough so Liverpool miss out on a CL spot

The top 2 scorers at it against each other this weekend tasty... With Alexis only 1 goal behind Lukaku it's going to (hopefully) be a good match. Let's hope Arsenal win and Liverpool choke against Middlesbrough so Liverpool miss out on a CL spot
    The inbred from n17 has one game in hand though and he has 22 goals so things could be tasty.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oooo that does make it even more tasty. It's going to be an interesting week or 2, with that and the CL, EL and FA Cup finals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting conflicting news about James to United. Subreddit says it's pretty much false and just Real Madrid trying to market James, while mah facebook feed news articles (yeah not exactly top tier worthy sources lol) say it's going to be announced this weekend.

Personally I don't believe it, but I guess we will see.
    He's a great player, I'd absolutely love to see him at United. Same with Bale who seems endlessly linked. That said, I do agree that neither are who we need, the fact we're giving Carrick another extension tells you that.

If we can move Rooney on, which seems inevitable, and with Ibra unlikely to come back I don't think money is an issue. It is, as ever, about who's actually available. We seem to get linked with every attacking midfielder under the sun, but never holding midfielders or out and out strikers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok well, people are saying he could be United's Hazard. As I said I wouldn't mind if they did sign him, unless it's for another ridiculous fee.

We'll see this weekend I guess (if what goal.com etc are saying is true).

The thing about James is he needs to play #10. He does play a bit as a striker for Columbia but he's not fast enough or strong enough to play center forward in the prem. He's wasted out wide. I think he's a wonderful player but Man U would have to do a LOT of accommodating.

If we were actually in CL next year I'd want us to go all out for him as an Ozil replacement, would suit Arsenal 100x more than Chelsea or Man U.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Cheers. What's a week of waiting after 18 years.
    And Kuyt couldn't have chosen a better moment to quit. Loved the guy, his passion and his energy.