Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    /s dear god I hope /s
    Ofc he is, can't you see? He is "draining the swamp", building a wall on Mexico's expense, has incredible plans for much cheaper universal healthcare for all Americans, putting crooked Hillary in jail and abandoning NATO! The guy is fucking great!

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Pence is up for the job and wants to do it. Let's see what he can do.
    I have nothing positive to say about pence. I can't stand the guy... BUT, at least he has some idea on how to do this job AND apply a tourniquet to the embarrassment the white house has become.

I never thought I would, or even could say this... but I miss Bush.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExileOC View Post
    I have nothing positive to say about pence. I can't stand the guy... BUT, at least he has some idea on how to do this job AND apply a tourniquet to the embarrassment the white house has become.

I never thought I would, or even could say this... but I miss Bush.
    Yeah, there was usually a pause between incidents of national embarrassment when Bush was POTUS.
    Putin khuliyo

My personal preference is that he stay on so he can keep "stealth" fucking the people that voted for him in the ass.

Funny is funny.

Hmmm no he shouldn't. If he's not doing his job, then that means he's not abiding by his policies and embarrassing this nation. The people that need to change is his staff. Have someone experienced run the executive branch of this country while Trump continues golfing for 3 years.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For liberals, Pence would be quite likely worse from a social perspective, but I think they would both be equally bad for the economy (which I care about more). Pence, however, would damage our nations credibility and alienate our allies far less than Trump. The short term setbacks might be worse, but Trump's potential is to ruin our reputation far more for far longer.
    It's still likely that anything concerning social issues pence would try to do would get challenged in the courts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Deleted
    It's always funny when people write things like "who hacked his account" etc.In my opinion you can't have emotional connection with any party, leader. These days they try to hard to make fanbase like popstars. Politicians have to do their job, no matter left or right. As voter you should be even more eager to criticize "your guy" than people who not voted for him. It was your vote, if guy like Trump is not competent enough (you could see it from miles, but nvm) to be president of USA,defending him is worse mistake than voting for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Seriously, who hacked CostinR's account?
    Leave him be. He was never a garden-variety Trumpkin.

Well what do you want done/think he should do?

1. NK has been an issue for a long time now. No way to solve that without a costly war that would fuck over SK.
    2. Turkey is a sovereign nation that can defend itself against anything less than an all out US war effort that I doubt any of its allies would support whatsoever.
    3. China see above.
    4. Russia see above.

The choices are war or status quo.

Resign? No. Not yet. Not yet.

Trump's Presidency is crumbling, and we've barely begun our torture of the people who put him there. They do not escape punishment. And that includes Russia, who will be reminded the oldest lesson of all.

What comes next shall be a work of art.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope at some point they give him an out and he takes it.

It would be pretty big of him to admit he's in over his head and that its better for the country for him to leave, I certainly would respect him more if he did that.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I hope at some point they give him an out and he takes it.

It would be pretty big of him to admit he's in over his head and that its better for the country for him to leave, I certainly would respect him more if he did that.
    Will never happen. Never in a million years. Trump would burn the fucking whitehouse down around himself before ever admitting he failed at something. It simply is not part of his personality. He is almost pathologically incapable of admitting fault. In Trump's mind, Trump always wins. If Trump does not win, it is because someone else screwed something up, or because the opponent was cheating. It will never be "Trump steps down because he sucks at being president", it will be a never ending series of Trump throwing someone under the bus for having "failed" Trump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by exriel View Post
    If only someone had warned us that he wasn't fit for the job...
    If only republicans and democrats weren't so dumb to put 2 worst candidates ever for election...

Don't blame voters. Blame politicians that allowed Clinton and Trump to run.

Deleted
    He will do what he needs - resign financial contracts so his and allies business receive profit from it.

He just needed presidential privileges in order to do it and that's basically it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Will never happen. Never in a million years. Trump would burn the fucking whitehouse down around himself before ever admitting he failed at something.
    Burning the White House down is what he's doing right now apparently.

His response to all the leaks and media stories? He's lashed out at EVERYONE in the White House including his son in law.

Well what do you want done/think he should do?
    He should be actively engaged in the national security process, which by the article I linked and many others he isn't. He's not interested.

Well tough, that's the job he signed up for. He either does it or he screws off. There's no middle ground on this and there are no easy solutions for any of these problems.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    The president didn't do anything illegal since he have the authority to declassify information. What concerns me is how will it affect national security.
    Possibly not Illegal by strictly letter of the law. Still Grade A, Olympic style stupid. And the "It's not wrong because the president did it" is about the dumbest fucking excuse in the entire book of stupid political excuses.

If Trumps next move was to de-classify the nuclear launch codes and hand the football over to the Russian ambassador, I would remain completely un-surprised to watch the dumbfucks who defend this shit try to claim it was all ok, because Trump is the president and can do no wrong.

Deleted
    You people are funny thinking US president has any power over global politics. He's just a puppet put in place to entertain morons who believe otherwise. Might as well put monkey in a suit (oh wait, Bush jr. already took that role) instead and things will be exactly the same. Money talks, remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    If only republicans and democrats weren't so dumb to put 2 worst candidates ever for election...

Don't blame voters. Blame politicians that allowed Clinton and Trump to run.
    People voted for trump. Hitlery won because of super delegates.

The sources are all rumor lol. Please stop using material like this for a discussion, it just leads to more stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    People voted for trump. Hitlery won because of super delegates.
    Its not like they had a choice. It was either one crook or anther crook. Both choices were equally bad.