Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting how they got their hands on that memo just in time. I wonder where they would be if Comey was still in office. It seems this whole thing is more of a charade, a power play so to speak. Something along the lines of Et tu, Donald!? It would be interesting though if true because it was Trump who wanted to drain the swamp. That he had a penchant for authoritarian style governance is already known and those usually go hand in hand with intransparency and shady backdoor businesses. However for now it seems there's a lot speculations and rumours. Why not have a good day's night full of hearings and people having to testify before a board with all members of the government? Seems like the next move to me.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Interesting how they got their hands on that memo just in time. I wonder where they would be if Comey was still in office. It seems this whole thing is more of a charade, a power play so to speak. Something along the lines of Et tu, Donald!? It would be interesting though if true because it was Trump who wanted to drain the swamp. That he had a penchant for authoritarian style governance is already known and those usually go hand in hand with intransparency and shady backdoor businesses. However for now it seems there's a lot speculations and rumours. Why not have a good day's night full of hearings and people having to testify before a board with all members of the government? Seems like the next move to me.
    Really, that should be the next move.
    It's time to get rid of all this bullshit once and for all, if he is guilty get rid of him, if he is not, I'll happily shut up and move on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I don't defend him,
    You're just the first in line to deny everything bad said about Trump, even when it's confirmed to be true. Even when Trump himself admits it, you just try to spin it.

Oh wait... that's what we here in reality call "defending".
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I don't care about a majority of things people feign caring about. That being said, I'm an authoritarian right-winger according to the polls that people post on this website, if that means anything to you.
    As An authoritarian figure you would be in favor of What the Democrats want as Trump ignores any and all laws or maybe you're like many fake right Americans here simply idiotic or full of shit

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    It's Tuesday and Trump is going on a 9 day foreign trip shortly.

So buckle up. We haven't even gotten to Level 2 yet.
    ...and one of those stops is Israel. ;P

Where is Trump morning tweet about this? Dont disappoint me Donald Duck, ups i mean Trump! Need more drama!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You don't need to take part in threads you don't like if they bother you.
    Kinda have to seeing Trump is all we talk about these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Interesting how they got their hands on that memo just in time. I wonder where they would be if Comey was still in office. It seems this whole thing is more of a charade, a power play so to speak.
    It was supposedly leaked by an anonymous friend of Comey, so the timing is not particular at all. Trump, after all, just fired Comey and threatened to blackmail him via Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    Where is Trump morning tweet about this? Dont disappoint me Donald Duck, ups i mean Trump! Need more drama!
    They are probably playing Hide the Phone this morning

10+ Year Old Account
    "The Comey Memos"

It's got a nice ring to it. Will make a great book title one day. I wonder who will play Comey in the movies. My vote is with Joaquin Phoenix or Edward Norton.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Both are far too short. Dude is 6'8".
    Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Deleted

Are you not happy with your life ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Kinda have to seeing Trump is all we talk about these days.
    Good, he's an international embarrassment whose incompetence will get US and allied assets killed and his removal from the office.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post

Are you not happy with your life ?
    Having fun with Trump untill 2018/2020/2022/2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Having fun with Trump untill 2018/2020/2022/2024.
    This level of madness isn't sustainable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    This level of madness isn't sustainable.
    Indeed. This is what we call serial escalation. Each week there's something new, and it's an order of magnitude worse.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...rialEscalation
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2017-05-17 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Indeed. This is what we call serial escalation. Each week there's something new, and it's an order of magnitude worse.
    "each week the media fabricates something new, and makes it sound worse" ftfy

Russiagate: not even a single shred of evidence in 5 months of 'reporting'

Health care: flat out, blatant lie about pre-existing conditions

Blabbergate: completely and utterly routine in every way

Let me show you what an honest, fact based headline on this issue would look like:

"President shares Intel on isis from anonymous global source with key ally in fight against the Islamic state"

Of course, the facts that the Intel shared was not US Intel, or that the Intel was solely about isis doesn't fit the agenda, so how could you possibly know these facts? It's not like you took the time to read the readily available report yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...rialEscalation
    Lost in all of this Flynn memo issue is the fact that Trump also wanted reporters thrown in jail for reporting on leaks.

These memos are just the beginning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geardagas View Post
    "each week the media fabricates something new, and makes it sound worse" ftfy

Russiagate: not even a single shred of evidence in 5 months of 'reporting'

Health care: flat out, blatant lie about pre-existing conditions

Blabbergate: completely and utterly routine in every way

Let me show you what an honest, fact based headline on this issue would look like:

"President shares Intel on isis from anonymous global source with key ally in fight against the Islamic state"

Of course, the facts that the Intel shared was not US Intel, or that the Intel was solely about isis doesn't fit the agenda, so how could you possibly know these facts? It's not like you took the time to read the readily available report yourselves.
    You're in the wrong thread, snowflake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    I mean, this literally can't get much worse?
    Yes it can. Trump could start a war for ratings.

It's not even that farfetched. Remember Syria?

Well that's obstruction of justice. A clearly impeachable offence.

Even as much as I don't like Trump and want him thrown out its still really disheartening to watch a man dig his own grave.