Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    Stormreaver?
    You got me!

Kazzak - Aftershock

Silvermoon - EU, where most ppl disabled /1 due to general chat in raids been too crowded, trolled and anal jokes filled...
    In a regular riding night you hear at least 50 anal *put a random spell/achievement*, at least 5 times ppl offering stuff and asking you to /w someone else to get it, mentioning Cryptic being reformed since WoTLK, laughing at GO HAM guild for their recruitment message (you can GO HAM or go home) and of course ppl asking why xbox 360 is called 360, why it's called invincible if you can see it and such... fun times

Wyrmrest Accord - US, the non-creepy (for an RP server...) RP server on the US servers.

Also, it actually has a living Horde side. That's nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aman'thul - OC.

Nothing.
    We're not shit enough to be known for being shit, but not good enough to be known for being good. Quite the peaceful place to play.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    Terrokar-us, been there sense launch of tbc

Realm is okish.... aside from a few trolls, which one spams free dm runs for 10g, which is stupid.....

Also the realm is merged with alexstraza-us, it seems people hate both realms for no reason and I can't understand why tho...

Oh and a player who has horrid English and another who is a noob (?) At trolling
    But yeah... kinda wants me to xfer out to proudmoore or another norm realm at this point
    And you are the one "who has horrid English"? :-D

Aww yiesss lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Kazzak - Aftershock

Deleted
    Defias Brotherhood EU - It is one of the few RP-PvP realms. Also, it used to have an almost perfect 1 to 1 ratio between Alliance and Horde. This has since slowly been moving towards the favour of the Alliance.

Deleted
    Sylvanas-eu. Angry 16y olds in trade chat. User to be a good PVP realm buy now its meh. Pve same, only like 6 guilds 10/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Argent Dawn EU - Goldshire.
    And sad people moving to the server to try and be the main of a joke.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Cenarius US - Frequently hear it referred to as "original 6" as it was on of the first 6 servers.

Back when thottbot was big, ppl always exclaimed how Thott was from Cenarius.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Back in vanilla when I played on Shattered Hand we had I think the top NA guild in WoW with Death and Taxes. Then when I went to Illidan there was a really famous YT video of an ingame funeral for a fallen horde member in real life, but they decided not to equip literally anything, so a few big Alliance guilds came to winterspring and just kept killem them over and over.
    I remember Relentless, Dranlo was the GM

Nothing that I would be aware of/care about.

Alonsus-EU. Pretty sure its been called lolonsus for a good few years....

Ravencrest EU - Ravencrash. Was so unplayable in mid WotLK (ToGC/early ICC) that 4+ world top 100 guilds migrated away.

Deleted
    Magtheridon-EU known for having a very questionable raiding scene and tons of casual people these days. We used to have our own God King Ret #Gladiator on a realm where literally no one PvPs, he was spamming and trolling the trade chat 24/7 but he moved to a differend realm.

We're probably the one realm with most guilds stuck at 3/10M in Europe at the moment, they're everywhere. And I mean literally everywhere, one disbands, then the same people create a new one, gets to 3/10M, get stuck and create a new guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativlol View Post
    When i play a bg i often observe the first 2 mins and in this 2 min you can 90% of the time tell that the bg will be lost/a 100% win/or can be won when you tell them what to do. Often the messages sent are the fallowing "Captured X, need help" "Inc X, 4 man" "Don't def with 10 man" etc. When you find this offensive i have nothing to say.
    I have over 70% win rate in rnd bgs mostly as a solo queuer because i have the guts to make some suggestions or tell incs etc. I have seen so many hours of people standing with 3 at a cap while 6 enemys are coming but no one even says that enemys are incoming. Not everyone can have all of the bg in their eyes.
    Sorry that this might hurt some feelings.
    I thoroughly disagree, and if you cannot see why you are toxic, then your self-righteousness surpasses your arrogance. I have been in plenty of BG's where it is a shit show the first minutes until people settle into their roles and the tides turn, but then one or two players who act like they can predict everything stand AFK moping about the start, and we have to win 2 men down in an otherwise equal match. Those two players are usually from Aegwynn or Outland. That doesn't take away from your correct criticism that too little communication are going out, but there are different ways to deal with it - standing around acting a seer predicting a loss is not one of the constructive ones, and has never resulted in a loss being turned into a win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Area 52 is where the Rogue got the legendary bow back in bc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning Blade EU. We got invaded by czech/slovak people in late 2008 and completely ruined the server. (90% of the people refuse to speak English and now claim it is a Czech server).
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    And you are the one "who has horrid English"? :-D

Aww yiesss lol
    Well, I got burned on that one

But no, there's actually a person (who I won't name)who has really bad English, it would make you cringe just by reading it