WoW Tokens for Gold

Hi,

I'd like to know if any1 uses this as a way to make fast gold. Is it a good way to increase your old ammount? Is it difficult to sell and it takes a lot of time? How much can u get for each token as average?

Tks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by froxyyer View Post
    Hi,

I'd like to know if any1 uses this as a way to make fast gold. Is it a good way to increase your old ammount? Is it difficult to sell and it takes a lot of time? How much can u get for each token as average?

Tks in advance
    It is a steady income with a locked price controlled by Blizzard. You are able to sell them to another player quite fast via the auction house, but don't flod the market.

http://wowtokenprices.com/
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It is a steady income with a locked price controlled by Blizzard.
    ??

The price is controlled by supply and demand, not by blizzard.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Are you asking whether or not you can buy and resell for a profit?
    Or do you mean if paying a real life currency for gold is a viable gold making method?

You cannot resell them, and the second option kind of answers it self.

the price over time is dictated by supply and demand but blizzard use a smoothing algorithm to prevent price spikes (and because they want to be able to guarantee RMT purchasers an amount of gold at sale.)

sometimes this leads to funny results, like when bnet services went on sale and the price spiked up to about 150k, then dropped back to 60k the next day to smooth the curve out

Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    ??

yes and no

token price IS controlled by Blizzard, but they take in consideration supply and demand

??

I doubt that. You seriously think that if the tokens are REALLY not bought in spades anymore that Blizz will let the EU amount (202k currently), drop back to 50k? Yeah, no. They will keep it as high as possible so that more ppl are tempted to buy tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    I doubt that. You seriously think that if the tokens are REALLY not bought in spades anymore that Blizz will let the EU amount (202k currently), drop back to 50k? Yeah, no. They will keep it as high as possible so that more ppl are tempted to buy tokens.
    Noone will buy tokens if they're impossible to sell.

10+ Year Old Account
    ??

The price is controlled by Blizzard's system for supply and demand, not the seller, that is what I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm, it is players whom keep the price so high, just so you know..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    It's all about supply and demand.
    If demand is 10 tokens an hour, and the supply is 9, the price rises.
    If the demand is 1000 tokens an hour, but the supply is 1100, the price falls.

There's just a bigger demand for it in Europe than in the US, and a bigger demand in the Asian markets than in the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It is a steady income with a locked price controlled by Blizzard. You are able to sell them to another player quite fast via the auction house, but don't flod the market.

http://wowtokenprices.com/
    This is exactly was what I was looking for!

Many tks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    It's all about supply and demand.
    If demand is 10 tokens an hour, and the supply is 9, the price rises.
    If the demand is 1000 tokens an hour, but the supply is 1100, the price falls.

There's just a bigger demand for it in Europe than in the US, and a bigger demand in the Asian markets than in the EU.
    ahh i thought the idea of surply vs demand was that the when someone puts up cheap stuff up and it doesnt get bought rightaway and others follow that trend becuase they need gold now, so it plummets or buy up stock and hold on to it to jack up the price. Which we cannot do.

we sell at a fixed price which is in turn, in fluensed by blizzard via data they have and what they want to achieve thou by setting a verieable price.

in any sales there is a surply and demand quota. but it's not a free market style surply and demand it's a controlled pricing

10+ Year Old Account
    I counted on all chars i get gold and i at the moment got 800K+ gold. By doing nothing just world quests and class halls missions.

Few tips.

Grind your bodyguard to legendary rank, and give him items what provides you gold after finishing world quests.

Be sure in your class halls missions when you see mission where reward is gold. You get 200% chances because adintional 1500 gold is way to success.

You can from time to time try sell some BoE epics if you drop, but don't await for miracles. Last BoE epic i sold for 25K gold because it was not titanforged or warforged.

Raids and dungeons are also good income, but it takes some time doing it, because of waiting times.

You can also try sellout in raid days mats for flasks and food for raids by buying them with blood of sargeras. But here is dependable by realm.

As rogue, you can also open leystone boxes, there is good amount of gold and mostly green items you can sell as well. Also in rogue class hall from time to time, if you turn in ticket for Marin Nogglefogger, he will give you few items to choose. Sometimes he will give you an box where is gold, and chances to drop rogue transmog items. http://www.wowhead.com/item=130322/m...artful-dodging so keep look out on it.
    Last edited by DesoPL; 2017-05-17 at 12:58 PM.