Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    I updated it almost immediately to clarify as i did a few other comments before the last 5-10 posts happened
    Sure. I don't know what reasoning you have to push some pathetic agenda that makes Raddons look better than it is. It's really good on +2-3 targets, but for ST it's not. If you want high uptime on meta in Demonic on ST you should use Delusions, not Raddons. That's all.

Facts are not an agenda and you should keep your opinions and cheap baseless insults out of theorycrafting
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2017-05-14 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    Facts are not an agenda and you should keep your opinions and cheap baseless insults out of theorycrafting
    Facts in this case means simming yourself with 2 legendaries compared to 1. Well done.

Fact: KJWB, Delusions, Cinidaria, Sephuz are all better on ST.
    Fact: Replacing your 890 helm with Raddons and not adding a 2nd legendary doesnt magically make Raddon an amazing legendary.
    Fact: Delusions gives you higher uptime on meta on average than Raddons (which was one of your initial points).
    Fact: You're just trying to make Raddons look good but not showing ANY sims, any facts at all just some baseless comments made out of thin air. That's not theorycrafting.
    Last edited by Krille; 2017-05-14 at 04:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why nearly every post devolves into a pissing match.

I can understand the Edgelord name now though...

keep it civil please folks

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lovingbenji View Post
    playing a lot with the new raidbots site, love it
    If you're donating $3 per month, you'll love it even more.

The new ring on the PTR seems interesting to me. Where are we thinking it will be in line with the other legendaries? New Ring + Moarg's could be interesting if AoTHG isn't needed.

The new legendary ring now provides the First Blood talent. Thoughts on this? Where would this rank with our other legendaries? What would be our second talent choice on that tier if we used this ring?
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Deleted
    I dont get it.. This ring seems to be OP. So i will try to get it for the next few months and while doing so I will be frustrated not having it. Just like I was frustrated having crap legends until I get my aothg...

Something is not quite right here...
    Last edited by mmoc7bd350c2d1; 2017-05-17 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kilonek View Post
    I dont get it.. This ring seems to be OP. So i will try to get him for the next few months and while doing so I will be frustrated not having it. Just like I was frustrated having crap legends until I get my aothg...

There must always be a Lichking Ring Demon Hunter longing for.

Quote Originally Posted by kilonek View Post
    I dont get it.. This ring seems to be OP. So i will try to get it for the next few months and while doing so I will be frustrated not having it. Just like I was frustrated having crap legends until I get my aothg...

The ring might seem OP but it has a total of about 1700 stats at 940, which is 33% of what a non-legendary ring would give you. The extra talent comes with a big cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Radde View Post
    There must always be a Lichking Ring Demon Hunter longing for.
    One Ring to rule them all,
    One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all,
    And in the Darkness, bind them!

Since the new ring will give us first blood talent i bealive for ST dps we will use CC talent and on AOE we will use Bloodlet talent with wrists. Well that's is what i think.
    SO mastery will have a impact also.
    Maybe, Crit then haste = mastery and versa.

I have a Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers and a Kil'jadem lengendaries and I use bloodlet talent
    I'm 907 iLVL and have:
    critical:43%
    haste:5%
    maest:38%
    vers:4%

ps: I Have a 4 pieces of tier and Entwined Elemental Foci (spellbade's trinket)

what I can change in my stats to otmize my dps??

Deleted
    I use aothg and moarg and use bloodlet talent and this is my best ST spec after sims.

Maybe if had cinidaria, my dps would be better

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Since the new ring will give us first blood talent i bealive for ST dps we will use CC talent and on AOE we will use Bloodlet talent with wrists. Well that's is what i think.
    SO mastery will have a impact also.
    Maybe, Crit then haste = mastery and versa.
    We will not be using the bracers anymore, they get nerfed very hard and arein no regards better than the old ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuxow View Post
    I have a Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers and a Kil'jadem lengendaries and I use bloodlet talent
    I'm 907 iLVL and have:
    critical:43%
    haste:5%
    maest:38%
    vers:4%

ps: I Have a 4 pieces of tier and Entwined Elemental Foci (spellbade's trinket)

what I can change in my stats to otmize my dps??
    your grammar

Has someone pointed out the best moment to use DoS? I don't seem to find the perfect spot to use it efficently.

For the "Critical chaos" relic, now we have:

First Blood Build
    1 relic = 5.056 (0 relics to 1 relic)

When T19 is replaced by T20, did someone tested how much will the value of this trait dropped ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Has someone pointed out the best moment to use DoS? I don't seem to find the perfect spot to use it efficently.
    According to my sims (910 ilvl) Draught got its best use after the opening Meta finished then again when nemesis/chaos blades comes up.
    Unless you're using convergence of fates pretty much follow this method. Its pretty mandatory to use it with cooldowns.