Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    I just love the Quickmatch Instant locks Genji/Hanzo/Widow combo on any map. If these players would be good then

Shiny Ninja, Archer and a Sniper, way too 'cool'. If those players would be good then
    Every single QM on my pS4 is close to that.

It's when you get those locked down, and you think....hmmm do I need to play a tank, or play a healer, as no one else is picking those, and there's no other slots left.

Then you pick RoadHog, as at least he can do both, and let everyone else die....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post
    I usually instalock one of those 3 also in QP, so? I don't play any of them in competitive. They are fun to fool around in QP with though.
    Thats ok, if you then have the flexability to change if the set-up is clearly crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp View Post
    Thats ok, if you then have the flexability to change if the set-up is clearly crap.
    I won't. There's usually 3-4 silvers in the team who are absolutely worthless as DPS, they are free to change. Personally I couldn't care less about getting a 2-2-2 team comp in QP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    That game was funny, we were a minute or so in before I'd realised from the latency that I'd logged US servers. Still won, still carried, still got my crit card.

Well, for one I've never heard of people using 90 degree macros; I google it and it shows me plumbing parts, at best I can see 180s which make more sense. I'm actually not convinced that's even as common a thing as aimbots. But whatever. It wasn't just this that made his play suspect. People ask for evidence, you present it, but there's always people looking to try to dismiss or explain it. That doesn't help anyone. I mean, what exactly would convince you? On the official forums, a few people who saw it said straight up that it was an aimbot called AimX.
    And if you show some people a coffee stain on a wall, they'll swear it's the Virgin Mary and a sign from God.

What you're describing is nothing more than pareidolia. People WANT to see an aimbot, so they interpret everything that's presented as evidence to support that foregone (in their heads) conclusion.

In the clip you showed, you're in full view of Hanzo for a second and a half before he bothers to fire, and his aim never "snaps" onto you like it does with an aimbot. There's nothing remotely suspicious about this; you're fully exposed and he had plenty of time to line that shot up.

The "snap" 90 degrees to the left after he shot you is weird, but doesn't snap to anyone else, so as mentioned, it's most likely a turn macro, not an aimbot. Still not legal, but also not anything that helped kill you.

looks more like hanzo got lucky
    wanted sonic arrow to locate where you are but you used your mine so he knew you where there and he just got a lucky shot
    that at the end is really wierd but could also be a replay bug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The "snap" 90 degrees to the left after he shot you is weird, but doesn't snap to anyone else, so as mentioned, it's most likely a turn macro, not an aimbot. Still not legal, but also not anything that helped kill you.
    Who uses 90* turn macros? I literally can't find one for googling for one. 180s, yes, but 90s? No. You're stretching into the realms of finding the only player in the whole game who uses this.

Also, it turns to the player who'd been attacking Roadhog below, you can see Hog is also facing that entrance while he heals up and has shot out all the railings.

I'd be more willing to accept he just got lucky, if he wasn't, as we can agree, blantantly cheating 'in other ways'.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-05-16 at 05:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who uses 90* turn macros? I literally can't find one for googling for one. 180s, yes, but 90s? No. You're stretching into the realms of finding the only player in the whole game who uses this.
    Honestly, I think it's far more likely just a replay bug. I'm pointing out that even if it's something squirrely, it's a turn macro, not an aimbot.

10+ Year Old Account

Also, it turns to the player who'd been attacking Roadhog below, you can see Hog is also facing that entrance while he heals up and has shot out all the railings.

I'd be more willing to accept he just got lucky, if he wasn't, as we can agree, blantantly cheating 'in other ways'.
    He definitely got super lucky (I probably would have missed that honestly) but I also would have made pretty much the same shot that Hanzo did, the mine flying by was too obvious to ignore.

Yeah looks like your gas mine worked against you, and it is normal for the eye to sweep left, then far right during a quick scan at which point it sees you at the end of the scan and corrects slightly left to target you. Now if he had scanned right and immiediately fired upon crossing your head and after the arrow was away he continued right then I would call aim bot.

I mean you may be right but I would err on the side of not an aimbot in this case.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

The idea of Hanzo using an aimbot is bizarre in the first place considering how long it takes to draw his bow and fire.

Deleted
    People ask for evidence, you present it, but there's always people looking to try to dismiss or explain it. That doesn't help anyone. I mean, what exactly would convince you? On the official forums, a few people who saw it said straight up that it was an aimbot called AimX.
    People dismiss it because that does not look like aimbot. At all. Official forum, just like every other, is filled with idiots (lack of better word) who just get mad when they lose and blame everything on cheaters, smurfs, their own teammates, etc.

They see aimbots on half the people that just aim better than they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    My favorite use of the boop at the moment is not letting Winston get into the middle of the group. As he jumps in, I love booping him up and away from the group and outside his shield he is trying to drop.

edit: Damn just noticed the 10 year tag... I feel old.
    That's pretty good use for boop yea, sometimes they drop the field already when falling making it harder.

Cool, I'm getting my 10 year tag in few months too! It's not that we're old, WoW is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Learning to play Tracer, watching everyone else pick Genji, Hanzo, or Widowmaker. And usually no one picks a tank or healer and expect to win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    Learning to play Tracer, watching everyone else pick Genji, Hanzo, or Widowmaker. And usually no one picks a tank or healer and expect to win.
    Well yea, they are learning to play Genji, Hanzo or Widowmaker. Just like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Done playing for awhile again. Haven't had a good game in two days. Pharah is in every game, literally every game. Symmetra is still ungodly OP, and you're not going to convince me otherwise.

5+ Year Old Account
    The game is going great, although I'm seeing many people picking Tracer mostly, may be because her game is easy and that 'recall' attract newbies to save their asses easily, escaping ambushes and sudden clashes.
    - says Ralph

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Horrible. Everyone instalocks DPS champs and I have to choose whether to be our only healer or only tank. Constantly.

Deleted
    I won't. There's usually 3-4 silvers in the team who are absolutely worthless as DPS, they are free to change. Personally I couldn't care less about getting a 2-2-2 team comp in QP.
    So you are still someone who is not a person that should player multiplayer games.

And it's the same in ranked matches, bad Genjis/Widows/Hanzos are instalocked almost everywhere

Deleted
    Well yea, they are learning to play Genji, Hanzo or Widowmaker. Just like you.
    Which is the reason people quit again QP isn't some "fool around and do anything" People still want to win.
    Just because you want to play your little japanze weebo shit and ruin the game for 5 others doesn't make it right.

Its ok though, I already quit QP again and just warm up in a custom game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Which is the reason people quit again QP isn't some "fool around and do anything" People still want to win.
    Just because you want to play your little japanze weebo shit and ruin the game for 5 others doesn't make it right.
    If you want competitive games, that's what Competitive is for. Quickplay is for practice and such. If you're terrible with Widowmaker and want to get better, playing Widowmaker in QP and losing a lot is exactly what you should be doing, and it's what Quickplay is for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you want competitive games, that's what Competitive is for. Quickplay is for practice and such. If you're terrible with Widowmaker and want to get better, playing Widowmaker in QP and losing a lot is exactly what you should be doing, and it's what Quickplay is for.
    I don't think that is correct (like I have ever agreed with you).
    QP is still played to win, one person fucking about with Widow refusing to switch is losing match which ruines games for the other 5.
    Go make a custom match to practice your aim with, you can set it up how ever you want it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    I don't think that is correct (like I have ever agreed with you).
    QP is still played to win, one person fucking about with Widow refusing to switch is losing match which ruines games for the other 5.
    Go make a custom match to practice your aim with, you can set it up how ever you want it.
    It isn't about practicing aim, it's about practicing in an environment where people are playing to win, and playing by the standard rules.

They ARE "playing to win", they're just bad with a hero and trying to get better. Which, again, is what Quickplay is for. There's no penalties for leavers, in Quickplay. People get backfilled into games, in Quickplay. You get longer timers in Quickplay. Etc. There's some matchmaking for skill levels, and that's it. It isn't meant to produce the same balanced, competitive matches as Competitive is.