Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    not to defend any one political view, but in reality, what politician in the last 7 elections has fulfilled what they campaigned for? you have obamacare now which is a little to his credit (even if i disagree with it) that he got done, but not the rest of the shit that was promised. its almost like politicians are liars. more news at 11....
    Obama had to fight every step of the way due to Republicans blocking him all the time.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    They can be pure bullcrap indeed, especially in a extremely polarized environment which US is king of the hill at.
    to be sure. you will get no argument there. im just surprised (so to speak) that anyone is surprised about a politician who would do jack shit once elected to office lol.

You'd have to be pretty oblivious to not have known how badly things would turn out if he got to be president. Trump never made it any secret how he is as a person.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It's like you are telling people to ignore it, but your reason to ignore is that it's extremely prolific. That doesn't make any sense...
    Hes saying that it was ok for the other 6 presidents before him but now because its Trump its all of a sudden not ok.
    This whole thing is blown out of porportions by people that hated him from day one (which are the loudest & leftest people on the planet and here on MMO champ, except Skroe hes right and still hates trump).

Hes not wrong though, people were fine with it for every other President but now this one MUST UPHOLD ALL HIS PROMISES!
    Talking bout double standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Obama had to fight every step of the way due to Republicans blocking him all the time.
    both sides do this. stop the white knighting. he had ample opportunity for many other things and still didnt roll the ball near as far as he claimed. same for bush.

10+ Year Old Account
    ignore it? no....observation of truth. how in any way did i suggest ignoring it? im saying you shoudnt be shocked by it.
    By, you know, ignoring it... by telling people all politicians lie "more news at 11"... you should be shocked by it, because as you said, it's so prolific, that it happened during last 7 elections. You are ignoring who did it or why it's done, just that they all do it. That's ignorance, not enlightenment.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    You'd have to be pretty oblivious to not have known how badly things would turn out if he got to be president. Trump never made it any secret how he is as a person.
    At least hes honest about wanting to have sex with young girls, his daughter narrowly escaped it by being family.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    both sides do this. stop the white knighting. he had ample opportunity for many other things and still didnt roll the ball near as far as he claimed. same for bush.
    Uhm... Obama had 2 years with a DNC majority in congress. Bush had 6 years with an RNC majority in congress. This is what you ignore in your 'they are all the same' rhetoric. They are not and it takes more effort to know the difference, than just 'they all do it'.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Because generally what Republicans do mostly are shit. Trump has his party mostly in the H and the S(House, Senate) and he barely gets stuff done. Can't blame Democrats on this.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Hes saying that it was ok for the other 6 presidents before him but now because its Trump its all of a sudden not ok.
    This whole thing is blown out of porportions by people that hated him from day one (which are the loudest & leftest people on the planet and here on MMO champ, except Skroe hes right and still hates trump).

Hes not wrong though, people were fine with it for every other President but now this one MUST UPHOLD ALL HIS PROMISES!
    Talking bout double standards.
    I'm sorry, when was it okey exactly? Where you in hibernation the last 9 years?

Deleted
    I'm sorry, when was it okey exactly? Where you in hibernation the last 9 years?
    Sorry, I haven't seen 200 Obama posts every day when he was President, come to think of it.. the amount of posts I can probably count on 1 hand.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's funny cause what she's saying basically is "Fuck, he's not as a shitty person as I thought he would be".

Kinda like when the Republicans didn't vote for Trump's original health care plan cause it wasn't awful enough to the poor.

She is NEXT level scum of the earth and I am just so, so, so happy to see her "In Trump We Trust" (the title of one of her piece of garbage books) fall apart.

Completely random sidenote, but here's a video of a Chelsea Handler skit when Ann Coulter e-mailed in sick hours before her appearance on her show. It has some quotes from her books like "Gays are the molecular opposites of blacks. Everybody LIKES the gays moving in next door", and other FANTASTIC and completely non-hateful comments. The skit is also generally hilarious so I really suggest watching it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I haven't seen 200 Obama posts every day when he was President, come to think of it.. the amount of posts I can probably count on 1 hand.
    Oh, then you were in hibernation. Confirmation bias is a thing...

By, you know, ignoring it... by telling people all politicians lie "more news at 11"... you should be shocked by it, because as you said, it's so prolific, that it happened during last 7 elections. You are ignoring who did it or why it's done, just that they all do it. That's ignorance, not enlightenment.
    shocked is something NOT expected sir. its been going on for ages. where is the fire? where is the urgency and despair? lets be real here...

Deleted
    Oh, then you were in hibernation. Confirmation bias is a thing...
    Don't even like Trump and I loved Obama.
    Pretty my bias would be the other way around.

Uhm... Obama had 2 years with a DNC majority in congress. Bush had 6 years with an RNC majority in congress. This is what you ignore in your 'they are all the same' rhetoric. They are not and it takes more effort to know the difference, than just 'they all do it'.
    dems and pubs. its been the same before. many times

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't even like Trump and I loved Obama.
    Pretty my bias would be the other way around.
    That's great... I love Trump and don't even like Obama... I'd be lying, but how would you know? I can say what ever the hell I want, but if I claim there was no reaction to Obama not meeting his goals on this forum, to point to hypocrisy... it bucking reality is a clearer indication of your personal view.

- - - Updated - - -

dems and pubs. its been the same before. many times
    It's never the same and always has underlying causes. Saying the above is lazy and serves nothing, but to excuse those doing it.

That's great... I love Trump and don't even like Obama... I'd be lying, but how would you know? I can say what ever the hell I want, but if I claim there was no reaction to Obama not meeting his goals on this forum, to point to hypocrisy... it bucking reality is a clearer indication of your personal view.

- - - Updated - - -

It's never the same and always has underlying causes. Saying the above is lazy and serves nothing, but to excuse those doing it.
    if you think it hasnt been seen before, you are delusional, sir.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I can guarantee that Ann Coulter is more intelligent than 99% of her critics
    She's not that smart if she only now realised the Trump train was derailing. But at least she realised it before you.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

You're more then welcome to show me what I missed then.
    I also don't see a reason to lie to someone on a public forum on which you don't who I am behind the computer, its usually the one place you can be truly honest.
    The worst that can happen is a forum ban for a few weeks.