Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish4ever View Post
    Nacho is starting to be my favorite character, I hope he doesn´t die.
    I think he's gonna be the victim of this season. Or the next. He's probably putting Hector in the wheelchair tho.

Gus is just starting his new meth business quietly. After he sets up the place, the cartel poisoning will probably happen.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-05-17 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I think he's gonna be the victim of this season. Or the next. He's probably putting Eladio in the wheelchair tho.

Gus is just starting his new meth business quietly. After he sets up the place, the cartel poisoning will probably happen.
    Don Eladio was never in a wheelchair. And lol? Gus sets the place up with that other guy, brings in Walter for like a year, then goes with Jesse for the poisoning. Jimmy becomes Saul wayyyyyyy before that. What you said is chronologically impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Don Eladio was never in a wheelchair. And lol? Gus sets the place up with that other guy, brings in Walter for like a year, then goes with Jesse for the poisoning. Jimmy becomes Saul wayyyyyyy before that. What you said is chronologically impossible.
    I meant Hector, sorry.

Come on, Hector is clearly sick, I highly doubt his stroke or w/e is Gus's doing.

And the entire conversation you're having about Gus's plan to set up his own supply of meth and cut ties with the cartel is explained clear as day in BB S3.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I'm with the Blue guy on this one, why would the poisoning of the Cartel be a topic for Better Call Saul? That happens waaaay into Breaking Bad
    It's a flashback, in Breaking Bad. So, before the time of Breaking Bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    ........is (was) it?

I don't remember things that well from Breaking Bad anymore, but IIRC it was a "Final Solution" happening in present time.

EDIT: I was correct after a little googling. The poisoning episode: http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Salud

Even Jesse was present in that poisoning so it definitely wasn't a flashback.
    Last edited by Puupi; 2017-05-17 at 03:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Is it ? I remember Gus bringing Jessie along and then going to Hector to tell him Jessie killed his last blood relative. At that point Hector was already in a wheelchair and later Walter uses that to kill Gus.

Hmmm, I guess I was wrong, I think the episode must have had a flashback in it? Maybe the one where they killed Gus's boyfriend? To set up the poisoning? Maybe that's something BCS can delve into.

Hmmm, I guess I was wrong, I think the episode must have had a flashback in it? Maybe the one where they killed Gus's boyfriend? To set up the poisoning? Maybe that's something BCS can delve into.
    !!! That wasn't his boyfriend. That was his partner and best friend. Unless you're into incest. (Los Pollos HERMANOS)

And no way, Gus's friend got killed since way long ago. Why do you think Gus hates Hector so much that a bullet through the head is too pleasant for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    !!! That wasn't his boyfriend. That was his partner and best friend. Unless you're into incest. (Los Pollos HERMANOS)

And no way, Gus's friend got killed since way long ago. Why do you think Gus hates Hector so much that a bullet through the head is too pleasant for him?
    From the wiki linked above:

Maximino "Max" Arciniega was a close associate of Gustavo Fring and co-founder of the Los Pollos Hermanos franchise. He held advanced degrees in biochemistry and chemical engineering. Gus and Max were very close, and ambiguously romantic.
    IDK, I just always assumed they were lovers. And they definitely weren't brothers. In fact, there's a thing in the episode about it being named "Hermanos" despite Fring basically rescuing him from some Chilean slum.

(Didn't Gus have a wife that one time he invited Walt over for soup dinner?)

Fucking hell you guys are so bad at remembering BB
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Fucking hell you guys are so bad at remembering BB
    Yeah, pretty much :/

Deleted
    Yes Hector shot his partner in the head. This is why he hates him so much.

Deleted
    Hang on surely Nacho is going to be the one that causes his stroke. Thats why he nicked that pill that he dropped, for some tomfoolery.

Deleted
    Yeah, Nacho is defintely going to cause the stroke.

Deleted
    Pretty certain Gus is never shown, nor even alludes to, having a wife in Breaking Bad.

He alludes to having children in a single conversation with Walt, nothing more.

15+ Year Old Account
    A good episode, I wonder what Jimmy is up to with the insurance thing....
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    Haha Jimmy screwing Chuck over some more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    A good episode, I wonder what Jimmy is up to with the insurance thing....
    He said that so Chuck's insurance premium would skyrocket too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Haha Jimmy screwing Chuck over some more.

- - - Updated - - -

He said that so Chuck's insurance premium would skyrocket too.
    But why?

How's that helping his own situation? I don't think Jimmy vs. Chuck battle is a key concept anymore in the series (at least for now). Jimmy needs money now.... and fast.