Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    I haven't flip flopped about anything. I gave Obama 4 YEARS not 4 months. I'm giving Trump 4 years whereas you people gave him 0 seconds.
    It's what he deserved. Like I said, any person of character and judgement could see that. If you can't you're blind or stupid in my books. You got done by a snake oil salesman, shame on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Incorrect. Everything you clowns accused Hillary of being or doing, Trump actually is, has done, or is doing.

#clownshow
    Trump is running a child sex ring out of a nonexistent pizza restaurant basement?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I would normally say that she is at least partially responsible for him being elected but I think she probably drove more people away than she brought in for Trump.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, because while the left riots, obstructs, race baits, makes shit up, and shouts people down...they are only showing their educated side of things. You guys are just so perfect...it isn't like 90% of the black vote going to Democrats means that a lot of uneducated people vote for you, same would go for your 70% of Latino voters who also have high volumes of the uneducated within that rank. Also, just because you have a degree in liberal arts doesn't mean that you are politically astute or have better judgement in who is better to run the government. Opinions are like assholes and everybody has one. Eat me, "Mr. Superior."
    Holy non-sequitur batman. Considering the shitty state Kansas is in, as well as the general dysfunction of the republican-led house, senate, and presidency, I can say with full confidence that republicans don't want to govern because their ideology is based on dismantling the federal government so states and wealthy interests can run roughshod over citizens. Their ideology is based upon the same tenets of the CSA.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Trump is running a child sex ring out of a nonexistent pizza restaurant basement?
    Would it surprise you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Would it surprise you?
    Kinda... he doesn't strike me as a pizza guy. But then again...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I would normally say that she is at least partially responsible for him being elected but I think she probably drove more people away than she brought in for Trump.
    Her awfulness is definitely a factor, but she still received three million more votes than Dipshit McGee. She just drove them away in the wrong area.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Kinda... he doesn't strike me as a pizza guy. But then again...
    He's a pizza with a fork and knife guy. So no, he's not...
    Last edited by NYC17; 2017-05-17 at 03:57 PM.

Deleted
    yeah, because you are ignorant and anybody who doesn't think like you or uses words that offend you are shut out or shut up or even beaten. While you ignore the actions of a man who over the last 8 years created huge race tensions in the US while stabbing our allies in the back and having a "withdraw" mentality while at the same time ignoring the decades of white collar crimes done by Hillary and her impeached Husband.
    Bla bla bla. You are projecting your own flaws on others too much.

I'm perfectly aware that Obama was not a God-sent angel to save your country.
    But this is not about Obama. My point is, Trump can only blame himself. A small memory exercise for you: when was the last time you guys had an Administration this incompetent, with small scandals happening on a daily basis? Go on, I'll wait. Hell, even Bush Jr.'s was better than Trump. Trump normalizes Bush!

Aren't you at least a bit embarrassed by the constant Trump fails? I would be if he was my President. Trump is bringing the international reputation of your country into the mud, and you are still defending him? Or worse, you deflecting with whataboutisms like "but, but... Obama/Hillary?"
    Where your close allies will from now on think twice before trusting your Administration with secrets/Intel because your loudmouthed President can't keep a secret for himself?

Shame on you!

Oh, yeah? Like what? Because Hillary wanted to INCREASE illegal immigration AND legal immigration. Trump is doing the opposite.
    She did? How exactly? I don't remember her running on a platform of, "Anyone who wants to get into America can now, yay!" How can Hillary increase illegal immigration without it then being legal since she's allowing them in? I'd really enjoy reading your source materials for this.

Hillary didn't have a message about the economy and Trump is putting forth plans for it.
    She did, and it was very comprehensive and detailed. You just didn't listen to it. Sounds like a "you" problem.

Hillary wanted to start a war with the Russians- Trump is trying to avoid a cold war/war with them.
    Did she? Huh, interesting. You missed everything she said about the economy, but somehow you have her detailed game plan on how she was going to start a war with Russia? Care to share that too?

Trump said "America first", Hillary said "Me me me".
    Oh right, supporting the raising of the minimum wage, of maternity care, of free community college education, or job re-training programs, that all sounds like "ME ME ME"!

Trump was for American military strength, Hillary wanted to continue Obamas policy of "do nothing and wait".
    Wait, didn't you just say that Hillary couldn't wait to start a war with Russia?

Hillary thought that "white people in America needed to listen". Trump wants people to stop blaming white people and to just get a job and contribute to a better society.
    Right, stop blaming white people, but instead blame Mexicans, muslims and immigrants. But hey, as long as white people aren't to blame for things going wrong in their predominantly white nation, where they also have the super-majority in government and in almost all positions of economic and business power!

Hillary was for bringing the 3rd world over into the US by the millions so we could take care of them financially and it would be expensive. Trump is for establishing safe zones in their countries and then training and arming the men to go back to their country and fight for it. Cheaper for us and we get less of what Europe is going through.
    I...uh..what?

Wake up.
    If you pinch yourself, I hear that helps!
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Well my 401K and Bitcoin really really like Trump, seems like the right decision was made.

She's just now realizing that? Better late than never I guess.

Why is anyone giving this troll attention?

This is what, the 3rd? 4th? 180 degree turn she's made on Trump over the past year? The attention she was getting from the stupid Cal Berkeley shit was starting to wane so she decided to drum up more drama.

Stop falling for her tricks, folks. She's not a very clever or interesting troll.

Deleted
    No, actually she is right. Alt-right.

SCNR.

And if Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin should become friends, i am sure Mrs. Troll-Coulter is going to become a Trump friend again. As she is a Putin-Troll.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-05-17 at 04:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    If you pinch yourself, I hear that helps!
    Best not to give Xires any attention. I'm not convinced they're not some AI that's fed right-wing talking points in bite-sized chunks to regurgitate onto the internet.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I can guarantee that Ann Coulter is more intelligent than 99% of her critics
    political savy, I'll give you that, she predicted trump as the front runner from day 1 of his primary run, but i've seen to many interviews/discussions where she simply falls back to the vague rhetoric to prove "she's right"

10+ Year Old Account
    Boy how much of a screw up do you have to be to get Ann Coulter to turn on you? Sheesh.

I'm sure we'll see a bunch of people frothing at the mouth about how Ann Coulter is now a liberal. Since as I've observed before they've labelled everyone a RINO at this point now they have to be liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    Ryan is a Democrat pretending to be a Republican, trusting him and rinse prius were his first mistakes.
    Oh, I see it's already started. Excellent!

- - - Updated - - -

Some cultures just don't mix in mass and that is a fact.
    Oh hey, it's a polite white supremacist. How lovely of you to join us.

- - - Updated - - -

Hillary Clinton was even worse than Trump. The left-wing media just did their best to make you think that "words" from Trump were worse than the actual actions of Hillary and Bill Clinton during their time in politics. And you fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
    Plenty of actions from Trump were on display during the campaign as well. But that would require you to take time away from your Clinton hatefest. She's out of the picture now, time to move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    Democrats have been and always be United in hatred. Hatred in minorities and gays/lesbians. Hatred of peace and republicans. But at least they're united.
    ...was this a typo? Democrats hate minorities and the LGBT? They hate peace? Wut? Is it opposite day?

- - - Updated - - -

Which was one of his core promises in bringing jobs back to America rather than having us drain them to the 3rd world. The funny thing is that you people claim to be against slavery but allow little chinese kids in a sweat job to work for slave labor. lol
    Like Trump and his family who use Chinese labor for their products? You're just a hypocrite and can't even see it because you are too busy staring at "BUT HER EMAILS"

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    A lot of the stuff you read on MMO-C doesn't mean a whole lot because it's partisan, left wingers don't like Trump, we all know that.
    Who actually likes Trump at this point, other than hyper-partisan right wingers and useless trolls?

Coulter is just an opportunist hedging her bets for when Trump inevitably goes down as a terrible president. The "I told you so" card will be pretty valuable after he leaves office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Well my 401K and Bitcoin really really like Trump, seems like the right decision was made.
    well that is the conservative mantra "as long as I get mine, who cares about anyone else"

Shes a fucking idiot too. Its no surprise its taken her this long to come to this half conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    When Skeletor is saying you're a shitty leader you have issues.
    Pretty much anything that could be said about this thread in a nutshell.

Case closed. Next!