Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    I bet it wasn't Iris he killed, but it was HR using the face changing tech to be her decoy. Could of switched while Flash was shooting as Savitar also explains why Joe was on the roof instead of HR, and why HR wasn't shown on the promo.
    I'm actually wondering ... where the hell was Julian?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    I'm actually wondering ... where the hell was Julian?
    I was wondering where he was. More proof shes not dead, there was a promo showing Iris touching Savitars face but that wasn't in this episode. Also why didn't they just take Iris to ARGUS, Savitar would be powerless there giving them more time to save her.

I was wondering where he was. More proof shes not dead, there was a promo showing Iris touching Savitars face but that wasn't in this episode. Also why didn't they just take Iris to ARGUS, Savitar would be powerless there giving them more time to save her.
    Even assuming Savitar didn't have a way to neutralize the power dampening (since he is from the future, plus he's traveled up and down the timeline multiple times, so he has knowledge of future tech that present-day Team Flash lacks), he still has his suit of power armor to smash his way in with.

I bet it wasn't Iris he killed, but it was HR using the face changing tech to be her decoy. Could of switched while Flash was shooting as Savitar also explains why Joe was on the roof instead of HR, and why HR wasn't shown on the promo.
    Oh... I think you're right

Homophobia is so gay.

Love people thinking HR swapped himself with Iris even though there is no possible way he could have pulled it off.

10+ Year Old Account
    One more twist is left. No idea what that is though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Love people thinking HR swapped himself with Iris even though there is no possible way he could have pulled it off.
    Yeah, there was no point during that confrontation where Iris was lying abandoned on the ground while Savitar ran around playing cat-and-mouse with Flash and the Speed Force Bazooka.

They did seem to hammer home how useless HR thought he was and all that. It fits his personality well enough and he got the send off with NewChick.

Sounds plausible. It still doesn't matter, really, the time for Savitar to be stopped is when you don't summon remnants vs him. He has obviously left the time circle though, stopping the Speedforce trap and all.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Barry should have just killed himself, wipe out Savitar from the timeline, create a paradox singularity and let Wally destroy it and take over as the fastest man alive. Possibly one that doesn't constantly suck at being one (especially if next season's villain isn't a speedster).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

He is in the promo. 13 seconds in.

But it's probably Iris using the face changer. Two-way swap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Barry should have just killed himself, wipe out Savitar from the timeline, create a paradox singularity and let Wally destroy it and take over as the fastest man alive. Possibly one that doesn't constantly suck at being one (especially if next season's villain isn't a speedster).
    Savitar would've known that Barry was about to do it and he would've stopped himself
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Yeah, there was no point during that confrontation where Iris was lying abandoned on the ground while Savitar ran around playing cat-and-mouse with Flash and the Speed Force Bazooka.
    You can't expect me to believe that in the span of a few seconds HR managed to run out swap with Iris and then hide her all without anyone noticing? It's a silly theory that makes no sense end of story.

You can't expect me to believe that in the span of a few seconds HR managed to run out swap with Iris and then hide her all without anyone noticing? It's a silly theory that makes no sense end of story.
    And any of your theories would make no sense either then, its a theory and its plausible. They threw the whole shit happening in span of seconds out the window a long time ago, have you noticed how on Arrow and SG (Guardian) they end up being far away get in their outfits then go to the scene then fight before the police show up... Plot trumps real time on a show

10+ Year Old Account
    It's obvious it was HR face changed that died...

Flash just could say fuck it and mess with the timelines, stop himself in the future from making the time remnant or going into the past and changing something else. Supposedly he's learned his lesson and won't mess with time but when its the person he loves he might make an exception.

Im 100% sure it was HR that died in Iris place, and here's why: 1: They wouldn't simply use the face swap tech out of nowhere as a plot device for saving Iris, so thats why they found a reason for Barry to bring it up in the beginning of the episode. And 2: If you check again, you'll see that Iris was wearing earrings before she was kidnapped, but she didn't have them during the final confrontation.

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

Quote Originally Posted by Warrada View Post
    Im 100% sure it was HR that died in Iris place, and here's why: 1: They wouldn't simply use the face swap tech out of nowhere as a plot device for saving Iris, so thats why they found a reason for Barry to bring it up in the beginning of the episode. And 2: If you check again, you'll see that Iris was wearing earrings before she was kidnapped, but she didn't have them during the final confrontation.
    Plot Twist:The real Iris is off locked in a cage someplace and he killed her time remanent! lol

During their presentation, the CW Network also confirmed that Black Lightning will not be a part of the Arrowverse in the beginning. This certainly isn’t a bad thing. It gives the show the opportunity to develop on its own without relying on other heroes. And just because it isn’t a part of the universe now doesn’t mean it won’t be later down the road.

so seems to be a supergirl situation where it will eventually crossover or could be a constantine situation where its simply later revealed to be part of the same universe

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Oh, I agree it's silly. But I also think it's been set up as something that could have happened, no matter how silly.

Me, I still think this will end with Barry somehow preventing Savitar from ever existing, either by accepting Iris' death or by going into the Speed Force trap in Jay's place, thus making Iris magically reappear and everyone forgetting this whole season ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Oh, I agree it's silly. But I also think it's been set up as something that could have happened, no matter how silly.

Me, I still think this will end with Barry somehow preventing Savitar from ever existing, either by accepting Iris' death or by going into the Speed Force trap in Jay's place, thus making Iris magically reappear and everyone forgetting this whole season ever happened.
    then who will save barry?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552