Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    what the fuck do the Republicans have to do with this?
    Because even the Republican party of 10 years ago would currently be raising high holy hell over how the Russians embarrassed and trolled the shit out of us in our own god damn house. And better yet, under Bush they never would have allowed that to happen to begin with.

Likewise for the security guards of an invited head of a foreign country, and recently far more authoritarian one at that, assaulting protesters in our god damn city and country. They're there to protect their head of state, not squash protests in the streets. That's up to US law enforcement to deal with, not foreign thugs.

Meanwhile, the current Republican party headed by Trump god damn invited the Russians and let them humiliate us because they were too stupid to treat them like the hostile nation they are, and I hadn't seen a single response from any member of the White House or GOP on these events yesterday.

Looks like we need to revisit that Middle East Ban. Inbreeding has caused many problems in these communities.

10+ Year Old Account
    The deflection is real

Is Turkey on the travel ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Because even the Republican party of 10 years ago would currently be raising high holy hell over how the Russians embarrassed and trolled the shit out of us in our own god damn house. And better yet, under Bush they never would have allowed that to happen to begin with.

Likewise for the security guards of an invited head of a foreign country, and recently far more authoritarian one at that, assaulting protesters in our god damn city and country. They're there to protect their head of state, not squash protests in the streets. That's up to US law enforcement to deal with, not foreign thugs.

Meanwhile, the current Republican party headed by Trump god damn invited the Russians and let them humiliate us because they were too stupid to treat them like the hostile nation they are, and I hadn't seen a single response from any member of the White House or GOP on these events yesterday.
    Anyone seen the Republicans or your president commented on this yet?

Violently attacking people for exercising their freedom of speech? Someone should have told them to just wear black masks and wave a red and black flag, then they could just claim to be anti-fa and have regressive liberals praise them.

Security guy just thought he was in turkey for a minute or two imo. This is an everyday occurrence there (shutting down / beating down protesters that is). I would know, i'm turkish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I'm sure all the left wing sources will say Antifa is innocent
    The kurds and Armenians are all antifa now?

Not everybody who disagrees with facists is antifa, you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is time for NATO to reconsider Turkish membership.....

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    D.C. cops are pieces of shit. One of the videos I found there is a cop holding onto a protester while the Turkish bodyguards take pot shots at the guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I think it is time for NATO to reconsider Turkish membership.....
    LOL Are you serious?

You want ww3 with Russia but you are ready to ditch 2nd largest army in NATO cuz of this incident

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AbortedGodFetus View Post
    D.C. cops are pieces of shit. One of the videos I found there is a cop holding onto a protester while the Turkish bodyguards take pot shots at the guy.
    Maybe Berkely cops can learn a thing or two, they can hold pro-Trump people down while antifa bash 'em? Wouldn't be surprised if that Mayor would order it..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    LOL Are you serious?
    Yeah. Because tyrants like erdogan are a better fit for putin and not for the west and its democracies.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe Berkely cops can learn a thing or two, they can hold pro-Trump people down while antifa bash 'em? Wouldn't be surprised if that Mayor would order it..
    Just be clear, you're defending this? I can't tell.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Just be clear, you're defending this? I can't tell.
    I can't tell if these folk are actually defending this, or are just being reactionary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    I can't tell if these folk are actually defending this, or are just being reactionary.
    I'd figure they would... but those body guards are muslim, so its hard to tell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Yeah. Because tyrants like erdogan are a better fit for putin and not for the west and its democracies.
    That comes from those who deposed the democratically elected president n government of Ukraine in a coup...Like you care about democracy when it conflicts with western agenda? Pfft..after the shit u pulled with maidan, you look like hypocrites whining about Erdogan (whom I don't like).

Deleted
    That comes from those who deposed the democratically elected president n government of Ukraine in a coup
    You are not talking about Putins puppet here, dont you? Who lived in a palace made out of gold while his people got more and more poor?

As like Putin, who pretends his people "love" him. While he is not even strong to ask them in democratic elections. the "80% show" he currently does is the voting system of a coward and tyrant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    You are not talking about Putins puppet here, dont you? Who lived in a palace made out of gold while his people got more and more poor?

As like Putin, who pretends his people "love" him. While he is not even strong to ask them in democratic elections. the "80% show" he currently does is the voting system of a coward and tyrant.
    Yanokovich got elected with the ballot, democratically, recognized by EU & USA. He didn't depose the previous guy in a violent coup!

Speaking of corruption, the biggest richest OLIGARCH in ukraine is the CURRENT PRESIDENT and how do you improve on an unstable democracy n stop corruption by throwing a coup n have the biggest crook in town elected?

Lets give the city keys to al capone! What could go wrong? Oh, I don't know, people could get pissed that their vote was destroyed in a coup n might want to seperate from the country which could cause all kinds of things like...a civil war? You light the fuse and then blame everyone else for the explosion. You are either a bit slow in the head or being a liar.

It's cute how you defend a COUP while talking about democracy...

arrest those assholes, and slip Erdogan the bill to bail them out, shit head.

Deleted
    Yanokovich got elected with the ballot, democratically, recognized by EU & USA. He didn't depose the previous guy in a violent coup!
    No, there was no "violent coup", there was a peaceful revolution. Remember Meidan?

Speaking of corruption, the biggest richest OLIGARCH in ukraine is the CURRENT PRESIDENT and how do you improve on an unstable democracy n stop corruption by throwing a coup n have the biggest crook in town elected?
    The main culprit of corruption is Vladimir Putin, "president" of russia, who hides in the Kremlin as he is too shy to stand democracy. He buys every voice he is able to get. He puts money into fascist parties in europe, he "buys" celebrieties and politicians throut all of europe and america (Mr. Flynn, anyone? Gerhard Schröder anyone?).

Lets give the city keys to al capone!
    Actually, the big criminal sits in Moscow, who commanded his troops in syria to wipe out the civiliians of aleppo. Actually, the big criminal is in Moscow, who suppresses gay people and even lets one of his pawns run concentration camps in chechenya..

This is the kind of criminal i talk about. And not your constructed Putin-Fan-Disinformations.

Deleted
    Erdogan is a cockroach.