Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    You mind being specific here because as far as I remember, PVP gear has been the same as PVE gear for like five years now.
    Heavy chance for Versatility on the armor , which still isn't in the top 2 stats for the majority of (DPS) specs. Other then that, sure you can get like Crit/Haste, Crit/Mastery, Mastery/Haste etc too but versatility on pvp gear is much more common.

All the pvp Rings/Necks got Versatility as main stat, and 2 out of 3 trinkets are based off Versatility passive, or on use +versatility.

I know resilience/pvp power etc is gone, we got templates instead
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-05-17 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    No, their itemlevel is shown correct, it's just that it's mostly PVP gear to get that high the quickest, and has diffrent stats compare to Tier gear/PVE trinkets/Relics etc.

There's some full pve 920 but very few.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't raid, and I still consider 900 high but itemlevel alone is misleading, set bonus/relics/legendary can greatly vary in power beyond itemlevel.

Now I do have a few 895 characters, 2x malificus this week EU added 1-2 more 900-910 drops for each character :P

905-925 is a lot higher of course , and require high mythic+/rated pvp/raids or extreme titanforge luck on like world boss/relinquished loot.
    Fun story: I went from ilvl 898 to ilvl 901 from 1 World Boss (AKA This Weeks World boss).

I got ilvl 900 legging from him, only to bonus roll a titanforged 920 cloak. It was funny af...

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Fun story: I went from ilvl 898 to ilvl 901 from 1 World Boss (AKA This Weeks World boss).

I got ilvl 900 legging from him, only to bonus roll a titanforged 920 cloak. It was funny af...
    I got same 900 plate leggings and 900 cloth bracer 3 times in a row now from malificus since 7.2 , not complaining about those world bosses, duplicates are annoying tho

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

its funny untill you get 3 times same 1 item with same itlv then its suddenly not so funny anymore :/

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    its funny untill you get 3 times same 1 item with same itlv then its suddenly not so funny anymore :/
    As a ret pally, Malificus drops shit....

I need that Brutallus fire relic, man. THAT'S ALL I NEED!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    You done with your bullshit now, or do you consider 12.5% increase GAMEBREAKING? In which case, i am soooo done talking with you rofl.
    And this is disregarding the fact that i am sure a very, VERY few people actually have 800 ilvl, so theory != real life.
    ... its more "gamebreaking" than any gear gap in the past, son.

The difference between Honor gear and Conquest gear (Honor gear being trivial to acquire and doable in 5-6 hours) was 9%, and people REGULARLY freaked out and how massively overpowered CQ geared people were over Honor people and how badly they curbstomped scrubs in Honor gear.

If you read the post, youll actually see that i say its a lot more likely that the gap is similar to the old Honor gap (because a LOT of people queueing into BGs have bought the whole "you dont need gear" thing wholesale, i regularly see people at 820-840 in BGs).

And that is BEFORE any of the massive power gaps that come from artifact traits themselves or even just having more of them.

You can easily have ~30% more stamina and ~8% more stats than an average geared player if you are hardcore, and then on top of that the power differential from having 10-15 traits they dont have.

Its worse than it ever was.

If you cant see that, it's time to go back to grade school and take some remedial math classes.

For pvp 925 is standard cause its super easy to get high ilvl there. In pve at 905 is where you start to shine alot with most classes. 905 is more then fine for 15+

Edit 905 with proper stats
    Last edited by Wildpantz; 2017-05-17 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    Again, in instanced PVP your gear stats dosnt matter, as it is all based on a template. It literally does not matter one bit if you have 0% crit and everything in mastery, as the second you enter instanced PVP, your stats will be predetermined and adjusted SOLELY based on your average item level.

This is not up to debate man, its just how the Legion systems works
    what? You quoting the right person? I never talked about instance pvp wtf lol. Mythics man, mythics and raids, wake up

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    People comenting on this thread are clueless about the different from 900 to 905.. let alone anything higher XD
    Its funny to read all the broscience comments of pet battlers.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    People comenting on this thread are clueless about the different from 900 to 905.. let alone anything higher XD
    Its funny to read all the broscience comments of pet battlers.
    905-900=5? or ? xd

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sepulturaa View Post
    905-900=5? Or ? Xd
    lol ........

I'm 903, play pretty casually, haven't done anything higher than pugging heroic NH, have a bunch of high TF stuff though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Gear doesn't matter in pvp. You could be naked with just your weapon and still do that. Some classes are just op in BGs and blizzard has no care to fix it.
    Monks and Paladins are the top two melee wise op in pvp now as for ranged hunter pets and warlock pets alone need nerfed in pvp they hit like a truck on roids and have too much hp.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

913/917 equipped, only done the first 3 on mythic a few times, otherwise only heroic raids and m+

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    ... its more "gamebreaking" than any gear gap in the past, son.

The difference between Honor gear and Conquest gear (Honor gear being trivial to acquire and doable in 5-6 hours) was 9%, and people REGULARLY freaked out and how massively overpowered CQ geared people were over Honor people and how badly they curbstomped scrubs in Honor gear.
    Yeah but this 12.5% isn't the difference between casual BG queueing honor gear and gear earned by rated PvP.

It's the difference between the most perfectly geared elite PvP'ers in the world, and someone who just dinged 110 five minutes ago and hadn't even gotten many decent blues whilst leveling.

Are you gonna say that the difference between Conquest gear and freshly dinged noobs was less than 12.5% in the past?

Our very casual HC guild has ilvl904 average equipped according to wowprogress.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's high for me, because I don't raid anything above normal. I'm at 899 at the moment, so I guess going over 905 would be easy for Heroic+ raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    It's high for me, because I don't raid anything above normal. I'm at 899 at the moment, so I guess going over 905 would be easy for Heroic+ raiders.
    You would still need serious luck with titanforging if all you do is raid as Nighthold HC drops 885-895. Looking at our guild more high ilvl pieces people have come from M+ dungeons and its weekly chest rather than the raid itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    Yeah but this 12.5% isn't the difference between casual BG queueing honor gear and gear earned by rated PvP.

It's the difference between the most perfectly geared elite PvP'ers in the world, and someone who just dinged 110 five minutes ago and hadn't even gotten many decent blues whilst leveling.

Are you gonna say that the difference between Conquest gear and freshly dinged noobs was less than 12.5% in the past?
    No, I'm saying that there was zero excuse to not be in Honor Gear, since it took less than six hours of not even PvPing to get.

You can't even get 5% of the way geared (we won't even mention the Artifact) in six hours now.

My raiding main, which has done no M NH, is ilvl 905.

Plenty of -forged gear there, but that's persistence not luck.
    Last edited by Osmeric; 2017-05-18 at 06:13 PM.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"