Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    He has done more in his first 100 days of office to improve the country than Obama did in his 8 years of more taxes more regulation more govt control.
    The only thing he has done to improve the country is that the JFK airport demonstrations actually improved foreign Muslims' views of the US. Everything else he has done has benefited wallets only, and not yours.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't realize it was Jaylock I was responding to. Ignore this.
    Last edited by Kalcheus; 2017-05-17 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Jaylock
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Considering what I've seen on MMO-C is by and large pretty liberal, you're probably going to get a majority agreement with what you've seen from your journalists on here. If you're wanting to pick the brains of more conservative Americans for their view and if it's starting to shift, I don't think MMO-C is going to be a fertile ground for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Really now

Because I feel that's fundamentally not true.

If HIllary was president, would she cyclically be firing staff members?

Would she be angrily tweeting all day like a damn middle-schooler?

Would she have casually blabbed intelligence information to Russia?

Would her staff have been under ongoing investigation from the FBI over collusion with a foreign government?

Would she have actively championed stripping healthcare from millions of Americans?

Because I don't think she would have.

All of this talk of "Well I mean it was him or Hillary..." talk is total fucking nonsense. I'll tell you what would have happened. Things would have continued exactly like they did under Obama.

So the question is: Do you consider this dumpster fire of a presidency (barely even 100 days in) to be "better" than Obama's presidency?

And if so, WHY SO? I don't want some vague "yadda yadda obama push over nonsense" answer. I want numbers. I want quotes and words and actions.

Because nothing I have seen from Trump as a person, or in any quantifiable form, has given me the SLIGHTEST idea that he will EVER perform his duties competently.
    Hillary wouldn't need to be tweeting. She would have the press on her side. That is why he tweets, to bypass the press.

Alas, we will never know because she lost. And rather badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Considering what I've seen on MMO-C is by and large pretty liberal, you're probably going to get a majority agreement with what you've seen from your journalists on here. If you're wanting to pick the brains of more conservative Americans for their view and if it's starting to shift, I don't think MMO-C is going to be a fertile ground for that.
    Pick my brain. I'm a Reagan and Nixon conservative. I oppose big government and would've voted for any other Republican the party put up. But never Trump; I care about the Republican party too much.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

brilliant conman at getting people to go with feelings over facts, other then that greedy vane egomaniac, with medical definition mental issues, who simply a shitty human being on top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    The left has been nothing but obstructionists since Trump has been elected. They also have done everything they can to paint him in a bad light. You can thank the left for that.

Give the man the chance to lead and govern and stop with all this Russia shit. Get over it, you lost.
    As someone who lived in the 80s, no I'm not going to stop with all this Soviet shit. In what fantasy realm is a Pro-Putin government a good thing? Fucking children, I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Hillary wouldn't need to be tweeting. She would have the press on her side. That is why he tweets, to bypass the press.

Alas, we will never know because she lost.
    In a word with Fox News being YUGE, this victim complex on the right is an absolute and total joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've got plenty of threads discussing trump already, we don't need additional metathreads.