Poll: Will Li Li Stormstout ever get old?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Will Li Li Stormstout ever get old?

Seeing you so young all the times makes me wonder if she ever gets a model like Anduin just got. She is maybe not the most important character but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    No, because Chen is lolicon and is drugging her with lolification brew. He likes those delicious flat chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    No, because Chen is lolicon and is drugging her with lolification brew. He likes those delicious flat chests.
    Flat is justice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Hope she gets hit by a bus because she's the worst character in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine Li Li will grow up one day; but she's currently in the pre-teen years, so individual years don't look that different yet. Maybe she'll appear to actually age in 2 expansions down the line... that is, assuming we don't get the huge time skip foretold in the comic, where it takes 50 years to go to Argus
    A simple change that can improve the female worgen:
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zq7p0g/7

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshata View Post
    I imagine Li Li will grow up one day; but she's currently in the pre-teen years
    Uhh, whasn't she like 11 or 12 during MoP? Aren't we many years past that? I'd think she should be like 16 or something by now at least.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-05-17 at 11:36 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Hope she gets hit by a bus because she's the worst character in the game.
    Whoa, slow down buddy. Have a beer, and listen to wisdom of pandaria.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe she will the day that you get people complaining that HotS encourages "Child abuse". Watching LiLi or Murky fly off into a distance after being hit by a Pyroblast is rather interesting...!

Whoa, slow down buddy. Have a beer, and listen to wisdom of pandaria.
    lol 10/10 for immersion

10+ Year Old Account
    If there isn't a doujin of this I will be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Uhh, whasn't she like 11 or 12 during MoP? Aren't we many years past that? I'd think she should be like 16 or something by now at least.
    only a year and a half have passed since mop
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    How are you counting time? Closer to 2 1/2 years, WoD was released Nov 13, 2014, that's 2 years 6 months and 3 days by my counting since the end of MoP. 4 2/3 years since the start of MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the fuck is writing this story at Blizzard and why are they employed as a professional writer?

Quote Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
    How are you counting time? Closer to 2 1/2 years, WoD was released Nov 13, 2014, that's 2 years 6 months and 3 days by my counting since the end of MoP. 4 2/3 years since the start of MoP.

The date of expansion release in our world and time in game aren't always going to be equal...

But I assumed it had been at least 4 or 5 years since MoP started in-world... To imagine all of MoP, WoD and what has happened in Legion so far was merely 1.5 years is absurd and shit writing.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
    How are you counting time? Closer to 2 1/2 years, WoD was released Nov 13, 2014, that's 2 years 6 months and 3 days by my counting. 4 2/3 years since the start of MoP.
    thats in real life, each expansion is a year in wow, except cata because the revamp and 80 - 85 each count as a year

vanilla anduin is 10
    tbc he is 11
    wotlk he is 12
    cata he is 13
    cata end he is 14
    mop he is 15
    wod he is 16
    legion hes either 17 or about to turn 17

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Who the fuck is writing this story at Blizzard and why are they employed as a professional writer?
    multiple people write the story, each expansion being a year is something weve known for ages
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

thats in real life, each expansion is a year in wow, except cata because the revamp and 80 - 85 each count as a year

vanilla anduin is 10
    tbc he is 11
    wotlk he is 12
    cata he is 13
    cata end he is 14
    mop he is 15
    wod he is 16

- - - Updated - - -

multiple people write the story, each expansion being a year is something weve known for ages
    So in game they have on average two winterveil festivals per year. Two Noblegarden festivals per year? What evidence do you have to back up your claims on Anduins age besides just pure guess work on your part? I can make random guesses too.

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    Seeing you so young all the times makes me wonder if she ever gets a model like Anduin just got. She is maybe not the most important character but still.
    Chromie trapped her body in a timewarp so she never ages. That's why everyone is trying to kill her because they dislike they chose her and not them :P

Deleted

vanilla anduin is 10
    tbc he is 11
    wotlk he is 12
    cata he is 13
    cata end he is 14
    mop he is 15
    wod he is 16

- - - Updated - - -

.... That's not how the timeline in WoW works at all.

That's not how it is by any means. In game and even their "lore experts" say years pass between each expansion. I don't recall the exact number, but I want to say at least 5 years passed between Catacylsm and MoP alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    That's not how it is by any means. In game and even their "lore experts" say years pass between each expansion. I don't recall the exact number, but I want to say at least 5 years passed between Catacylsm and MoP alone.
    From Deathwing's death until the end of MoP was only 1 year, even though the book about Vol'jin said something different

10+ Year Old Account
    Arguing about consistency in Blizzard writing is a pointless endeavor. They don't have their shit together at all.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.