Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Haha awesome...well if we're not restricted to WOW classes, I have a level 60 white mage in FFXIV also...
    This is a multi mmo raid!
    I can bring my L2 spellhowler or my necromancer
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

I don't get why people are acting so surprised, or like this is anything new. Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation in the same way that Obama asked Comey to drop the Hillary investigation. Why is one all of sudden big breaking news impeachment level stuff for one president, and the other is no big deal, why does anyone care for the other?

Obama didn't fire Comey.

Quote Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
    Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation in the same way that Obama asked Comey to drop the Hillary investigation.
    Obama never asked Comey to drop the investigation into Clinton's e-mails.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    It's nice how you took a single word and let it bother you that much. It has a dictionary definition that should inform you of what I actually meant by it.
    oh yes because i clearly didnt know what it means when my entire point is people dont fucking talk like that dude.

nobody says "I am an antagonist of x" it makes you sound like fucking skynet dude.

I AM AN ANTAGONIST OF THE LEFT! ALL LEFT WILL BE DESTROYED!

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Yeah. Silly me for underestimating deplorables in Wisconsin. Not a mistake I'll make a again.

Everything else though? I've been spot on.

Also he's not my President. He's the President. But he's illegitimate. He's certainly not my President. I want nothing but horror and misery for the man. I want him to fail and I want his supporters to bitterly taste his failure. I endorse nothing of him. Why should I use the word "my"? I take no ownership.
    You live in America, he's your president like it or not.

I don't get why people are acting so surprised, or like this is anything new. Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation in the same way that Obama asked Comey to drop the Hillary investigation. Why is one all of sudden big breaking news impeachment level stuff for one president, and the other is no big deal, why does anyone care for the other?
    One happened, the other didn't.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    For the same reason Obama didn't get impeached for being a lizardman or founding ISIS. Most people operate in reality.

Because Obama didn't?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You live in America, he's your president like it or not.
    You remind me of this.

He's your President, deplorable. Not mine. We're taking our country back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    It's nice how you took a single word and let it bother you that much. It has a dictionary definition that should inform you of what I actually meant by it.
    It's nice how you admit proudly to being a comic book villain, but are so offended when people point out how ridiculous you are.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

I agree. I hope he fights and drags it out. I hope this is a living nightmare and an ongoing political crisis that paralyzes our country.

America has an impressive political immune system that is already processing Trump and the Trumpkins. Two years of torment will fall on their lap. And another couple years of this could inoculate us for 40 years.
    You know, I just thought of something...

One major wild card we haven't considered in all this is how Dumbass Dump is going to react to the GoP people who will "betray" him in the end.

Think about it, Despicable Deplorable Dumbass Dump doesn't like decent or being made fun of. This is why he does these bullshit loyalty pledges because he's clearly got some insecurity issues. (hell, many people suspect he ran for president just because Obama made fun of him at that one dinner alot! :P).

So, my question is, it will be the GoP who ultimately will have to impeach him - will he want revenge and turn his equally dumbass loyal supporters AGAINST the current GoP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    One major wild card we haven't considered in all this is how Dumbass Dump is going to react to the GoP people who will "betray" him in the end.
    ...how?

What, exactly, could Trump do once he's lost so much GOP support that an impeachment will actually succeed? What tools at his disposal could he use on a party that outnumbers him, outguns him, has more money than him (especially when Trump's donors dry up), and can write veto-proof bills? What's he going to do, throw his money behind Democrats?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You know, I just thought of something...

Think about it, Despicable Deplorable Dumbass Dump doesn't like decent or being made fun of. This is why he does these bullshit loyalty pledges because he's clearly got some insecurity issues. (hell, many people suspect he ran for president just because Obama made fun of him at that one dinner alot! :P).

So, my question is, it will be the GoP who ultimately will have to impeach him - will he want revenge and turn his equally dumbass loyal supporters AGAINST the current GoP?
    He will do exactly what he was planning to do, but inadvertently stumbled into a president. He will start his own cable network with Banon and InfoWars to highlight the truth. Away from the evil media that flipped their shit and impeached him, so he couldn't put America first. Every liberal will be an open borders terrorist lover and every conservative will be a gay hating religious nut. I don't know... the AWOKE network has a nice ring to it...

Edit: oh, carp!! What is that host of MTV sports doing? He would be the perfect anchor for their prime time slot. Maybe him and Kennedy can be co-hosts! Money!
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-05-18 at 05:07 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

He's your President, deplorable. Not mine. We're taking our country back.
    Calling someone deplorable is childish. So is saying the president of the country you live in isn't "your" president. You live here, he's the president like it or not, he's your president along with everyone else who is a citizen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling someone deplorable is childish. So is saying the president of the country you live in isn't "your" president. You live here, he's the president like it or not, he's your president along with everyone else who is a citizen.
    Sure... what is calling someone so loyal that you can shoot someone in the face and they will still support you? Is that one of those things where you can call "your people" deplorable, but childish when others do it? Or is it a mater of explaining why they are deplorable?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Hilarious, considering your president is extremely childish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling someone deplorable is childish.
    No, calling someone deplorable means they are "deserving censure or contempt".

A lot of people would say this applies to someone who wants to take health care away from millions, to give money to the rich.

A lot of people would say this applies to someone who refuses to accept a customer, based purely on the color of their skin.

A lot of people would say this applies to someone doesn't pay taxes and doesn't give to charity. Or, just as much, someone who takes from charity and gives the money to himself.

A lot of people would say this applies to someone who chooses not to pay people to whom he is contractually obligated to pay.

A lot of people would say this applies to someone who blatantly lies about objective facts known to the general public.

A lot of people would say this applies to someone who wants to ban refugees fleeing from countries we ourselves attacked.

A lot of people would say this applies to someone who has said more positive things about, and shown more accomodation for, the rulers of Turkey, Egypt, North Korea (yes, he did this one too), and the Phillipines than EU leaders. Oh, and Putin.

A lot of people would say this applies to someone who fired someone investigating them, then claim it was for multiple different contradictory reasons.

And especially a lot of people would say it applies to someone who has done everything on this list.

It's not childish to call someone by a label that fits them perfectly. It's called being accurate. It's called being fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

A lot of people would say this applies to someone who wants to take health care away from millions, to give money to the rich.

A lot of people would say this applies to someone who refuses to accept a customer, based purely on the color of their skin.

A lot of people would say this applies to someone doesn't pay taxes and doesn't give to charity. Or, just as much, someone who takes from charity and gives the money to himself.

A lot of people would say this applies to someone who chooses not to pay people to whom he is contractually obligated to pay.

A lot of people would say this applies to someone who blatantly lies about objective facts known to the general public.

A lot of people would say this applies to someone who wants to ban refugees fleeing from countries we ourselves attacked.

A lot of people would say this applies to someone who has said more positive things about, and shown more accomodation for, the rulers of Turkey, Egypt, North Korea (yes, he did this one too), and the Phillipines than EU leaders. Oh, and Putin.

A lot of people would say this applies to someone who fired someone investigating them, then claim it was for multiple different contradictory reasons.

And especially a lot of people would say it applies to someone who has done everything on this list.

It's not childish to call someone by a label that fits them perfectly. It's called being accurate. It's called being fair.
    And name calling is deplorable.

Oh wait I got myself too.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    This is something that's been floating around.

Here is adraft of articles of impeachment:

CLEARLY LAID OUT:
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...d_j_trump.html
    Yea good luck on impeachment with that non evidence. Witch hunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

So you cool with Snowflake it sound like.