Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Soul of the Netherlord!!

Do you think this will be BiS for all specs??? I think so!!!
    - Aff/ Death embrace: With SL will be a boss killer + Haunt and the t20 set bonus + Hood = GG
    - Demo / Shadow Inspiration: There will be a lot of shards... this + Recurrent ritual = GG
    - Destro / Erradication: did someone say reverse entropy/erradication combo + SH... (idk wich legg will play better)

In it's current state no. It won't be for Affliction at least unless it changes.

http://i.imgur.com/85e6MoL.png

I feel like it's impossible those rings won't have secondary stats on them, which does make them BiS

Quote Originally Posted by miscreant View Post
    In it's current state no. It won't be for Affliction at least unless it changes.

http://i.imgur.com/85e6MoL.png
    It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that an image of a sim with literally no context isn't particularly compelling on its own.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that an image of a sim with literally no context isn't particularly compelling on its own.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    it will be strong i believe.

Here is to hoping they increase the legendary restriction to 3.

Deleted
    Losing too much stats using the ring would be my guess. Losing like 20% mastery and 5% haste aint worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbatroix View Post
    Here is to hoping they increase the legendary restriction to 3.
    Thats most likely 7.3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feldreams View Post
    Do you think this will be BiS for all specs??? I think so!!!
    - Aff/ Death embrace: With SL will be a boss killer + Haunt and the t20 set bonus + Hood = GG
    - Demo / Shadow Inspiration: There will be a lot of shards... this + Recurrent ritual = GG
    - Destro / Erradication: did someone say reverse entropy/erradication combo + SH... (idk wich legg will play better)
    It has too little secondaries and esp as Aff that talent is not a big enough increase. Esp the faster stuff dies during execute the worse it gets. Secondaries are worth way too much at its current level it will have almost 3k less secondaries(since it has baby dick secondaries atm) which is over a 75k dps loss alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    That ring is absolute trash for destro..../sigh

GG blizz

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To those talking about stats being trash, did you remember to scale it up from 910 to 970?

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    To those talking about stats being trash, did you remember to scale it up from 910 to 970?
    There is no point in scaling it past 940 since it will roughly be equal % gains to our current rings now than in ToS gear + 970. Its still the worst legendary atm because of the secondaries.

Deleted
    Which is exactly why I think it will be an earnable one (end of order hall campaign) and probably will be a unique third legendary that won;t take up any of the two legenday allowance. Even though yes at the moment the tooltip says otherwise.

As the rings stand it's literally a DPS loss over no second legendary for frost mage.

It's pointless. Why Blizzard keeps shoving more Legendary items into the game without increasing the amount we can use is beyond me.

Deleted
    That's why I think that this is actually a placeholder for 7.3, and we will be able to take an earnable class legendary to Argus. The name of the ring and it;s description suggest it is linked to the Dreadscar Rift.

Random drop legendaries suck. A legendary most players can earn with a reasonable amount of effort are better.

I would think that instead of allowing three legendaries of any time, which would introduce a large problem, they will allow us 2 legendarie sof any time plus a class ring.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the current ring is shown as the lvl 101 version is it not? Also it is the 910 version. Won't the actual ring have higher stats?

>nobrains thinking this ring wont have better stats LUL
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumash View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but the current ring is shown as the lvl 101 version is it not? Also it is the 910 version. Won't the actual ring have higher stats?
    This ^^^^

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Grumash View Post
    When you buy or make the new legionaries at lvl 910, do they have reduced stats on your 110? no, when you send it to your lvl 101, do they have reduced stats because they are lvl 101? no, the stats are static, its not a scaling thing, the lvl for all legionaries is 101, so that being said, it will not scale. the item lvl will boost the stats once you get it to 940/970 but the 910 stats wont change from a lvl 101 to lvl 110 character. that being said those stats are probably just place holders.

Destro and Aff get the better end of things with their talents on the ring. Wish demo had a better talent picked.