Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    if i was investigating a murder i dont know if i would still have a job if it took me over 10 months before i could bring up any concrete evidence.
    Trump sharing intelligence with the Russians doesn't count as its not illegal, and Trump telling Comey to go easy on Flynn maybe Trump just felt bad for Flynn and thought he wasn't a bad guy after all before having all the facts?
    Impeaching the man holding the highest position in the land is going to take every fact being in place, and not a single loose end. As pointed out many times, the Nixxon case took 2 years to put together. Civilian trials don't require near the degree of burden of proof as something like this will, which is why they have to be incredibly thorough in putting everything together.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

if i was investigating a murder i dont know if i would still have a job if it took me over 10 months before i could bring up any concrete evidence.
    Trump sharing intelligence with the Russians doesn't count as its not illegal, and Trump telling Comey to go easy on Flynn maybe Trump just felt bad for Flynn and thought he wasn't a bad guy after all before having all the facts?
    Actually, that's very normal for many murder investigations.

Some even take years to investigate, especially if the potential sites for evidence spans across state borders, like for mass murders.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

You clearly have no idea how long investigations take. You also have no idea if they have found concrete evidence or not.

The Flynn thing was Obstruction of Justice. So was firing Comey over the investigation. He also threatened Comey which is witness intimidation.

And of course there are those tapes which he's going to have to cough up or face destruction of evidence charges.

Trump is fucked already. The investigation is now to see just how fucked he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yes. His staff and GOP handlers have got to be circling around him like an odd hybrid of vultures, sharks, and the triple red shell from Mario Kart. They're desperate to keep things from being worse, so Ryan is still throwing his weight behind Trump, while they try to intercept things he might otherwise stain with negativity just by talking about them (how much did he do with TrumpCare 1.0? Nearly nothing. 2.0? Even less) The more and more stupid he seems, the less and less any rivalries within the WH will be, as Bannon, Priebus, Kushner, Pence, Ryan, and literally everyone who isn't Spicer or Conway will unite to keep him from doing something that blatantly suicidal.

There is nobody in the White House, with the possible exception of Trump, that thinks Rosenstein can be fired. It can't happen.

And I'm fairly sure Rosenstein knows this.
    Only one problem: Trumps first foreign trip is just around the corner. While this could be a useful distraction to get attention away from his many domestic problems, it also significantly reduces the control his staff has over his communications. There is no telling what nonsense he might spout during a photo op with a foreign leader. I wouldn't put it past him to casually entertain the idea of firing Rosenstein during one of those.

Deleted
    Good. Either this media witch hunt needs to end or Trump needs to go to jail.

If investigation comes up empty I wonder how democrats will try to spin results. So far every "proof" starts with someone saying "I think", "maybe", "possibly", which is nothing more than opinion and media blowing things out of proportion. Trump does dumb stuff, but not illegal stuff.

But if all those rumors are based on actual fact that investigation will find, republicans will probably be fucked for next few decades, which is also good because they won't be able to do stuff like support coal mining, reducing taxes for rich people and similar bullshit is just wrong.

The investigation can't turn up nothing since we already know people like Flynn pulled some treasonous shit. It's not like he was all alone.

But, even if no direct lines can be drawn to Trump it doesn't absolve him of the other crazy stunts he pulled like obstruction of justice. Every single week of his presidency has been a clown show even if you completely ignore Russia related stories.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You think murder investigations don't take 10 months?....
    Only if they don't know who did it.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Oh dear Oh dear this would be such a shame.....

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/...20071932035072

Jon Cooper‏Verified account @Joncoopertweets
    There's total confusion and panic in the WH tonight. Not just among Trump's staff but Pence's too. Real concern Pence will go down w/ Trump.
    In that case, could Pence not invoke the 25th?

It would be awesome if they finally unmask a reptile person and they finally tell us the truths and the truths turn out to be pretty swell for everybody and then we can party on beaches all days and nights long while robots protect us all from entropy through pleasurable and delicious means!

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck kind of inane comment is this?
    Same question
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

I bet nothing will come out of this, even if they find a link between Trump and Russia. Trump resigns, the next President will pardon Trump from anything that might follow and the orange turkey gets his own TV show in a year or two.

I mean does anyone honestly expect that somebody will go to jail? Or that this will have any effect on Russia or Putin? The US is in the regime change business for hell knows how many decades, now Russia gets (maybe? hopefully?) caught doing the same and it's a big deal?

Personally I hope Trump gets replaced fast, but as a non-american my primary reason is his shameful stance on global warming and that I do not trust this monkey at the helm of the mightiest military force in the world. I couldn't care less if he is a russian puppet or not, Putin may be a cold and heartless killer, but he is nowhere near the bat-shit crazyness of Trump.
    Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like; it protects speech you don't like.
    Larry Flynt (unsourced)

Deleted
    If Russia had actually done the things accused of, don't u think "team Russia" would rub ur face with it? I certainly would since it would cause sooooo much butt-hurt here

I think Hillarites can kiss 2020 good bye, they have turned their petulant loss into a sad reality show. MSM can stop produce reality shows when the news provides more than can be digested....

MSM seems to have regressed into tabloids...
    Last edited by mmocf1aa149946; 2017-05-18 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    If Russia had actually done the things accused of, don't u think "team Russia" would rub ur face with it? I certainly would since it would cause sooooo much butt-hurt here

I think Hillarites can kiss 2020 good bye, they have turned their petulant loss into a sad reality show. MSM can stop produce reality shows when the media provides more than can be digested....

MSM seems to have regressed into tabloids...
    TIL that Rod Rosenstein and several Republican members in congress who called for special counsel are Hillarites.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    I mean does anyone honestly expect that somebody will go to jail? Or that this will have any effect on Russia or Putin? The US is in the regime change business for hell knows how many decades, now Russia gets (maybe? hopefully?) caught doing the same and it's a big deal?
    Don't forget that Americans are the biggest hypocrites. Its fine when they do it, its not fine when someone else is doing it. They think they are special and they know what's best for everyone. Then they wonder why most of the world hates them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    In related news: WTB gif of Hillary eating popcorn.
    Not your request, but still appropriate.

2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If someone goes to jail it will not be because of this special investigation, it will be because of the RICO. investigation. I mean who cares if he tampered with the elections (I mean what came from Florida 2000?). But if his organizations actually laundered money for the mob . . . that gets you in jail.
    Is there an investigation of such sorts? That thing with the villa sold to a russian oligarch for like twice or three times its value was big news here, but I didn't think you could prosecute an active president for it.
    Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like; it protects speech you don't like.
    Larry Flynt (unsourced)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Is there an investigation of such sorts? That thing with the villa sold to a russian oligarch for like twice or three times its value was big news here, but I didn't think you could prosecute an active president for it.
    Would have to impeach him, then remove him from office, then prosecute him.

You think murder investigations don't take 10 months?....
    depends if I was the head of the FBI with unlimited resources and only a handful of suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You clearly have no idea how long investigations take. You also have no idea if they have found concrete evidence or not.

The Flynn thing was Obstruction of Justice. So was firing Comey over the investigation. He also threatened Comey which is witness intimidation.

And of course there are those tapes which he's going to have to cough up or face destruction of evidence charges.

Trump is fucked already. The investigation is now to see just how fucked he is.
    No i don't but you'd think if the FBI, which has the most advanced technology in the world, and if they were only focusing on a few members of Trumps campaign they might have found something by now.

Trump might have asked Comey to go easy on Flynn we dont know that for certain.
    Firing Comey is debatable, the FBI investigation hasn't stopped because Comey got fired so its not the same as WaterGate, the investigation still goes on without Comey - i thought you'd have realized that by now but i guess it'll take some more time for you to catch up.
    Trump threatening Comey, depends if that account actually is Trump cause it's possible it wasn't even him if the account is shared at all which many people have suspected it might not even be him. Especially if they aren't even any tapes and Trump is just blowing smoke.
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Actually, that's very normal for many murder investigations.

Some even take years to investigate, especially if the potential sites for evidence spans across state borders, like for mass murders.
    We'll see, I just thought since the FBI was investigating since July and they have the most resources in the world at their disposal they might have found something by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Don't forget that Americans are the biggest hypocrites. Its fine when they do it, its not fine when someone else is doing it. They think they are special and they know what's best for everyone. Then they wonder why most of the world hates them.
    *America along with its allies

(It's allies often act like Trump. When it goes well they were there all along when it doesn't they pull the "imperialist Americans" card which is very similar to the "fake news" card of Trump when he doesn't like what a reporter is saying.

Remember they only participate as support troops, allow logistics to pass through their territory, allow military strikes and staging from their territory, provide intelligence, and approve of the plans -- if you disguised these facts it's easy to see European innocence here after all)