Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wasn't that hard, only took about 20 minutes to get them all with flying. You have a full week to do it which is a ton of time.

A lot less tedious than the Sentinax quest.

7+ Year Old Account
    I did it on my death knight and that was it.. kinda hoping maybe blizzard will make the quest for class mount get given to alts if you have the breaching the tomb broken shore chapters done on one toon then the quest unlocks on alts.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

There is a cap on how many chests you can loot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Im sorry but I am really struggling to understand how it's taking you more than an hour... I collected 30 in 80 mins yesterday
    Maybe because I'm the only one here not on a dead server.

We have plenty of time to find the chests with the class mount so far off and seeing how next week is to just kill 5 rares.

Quote Originally Posted by Amat View Post
    I'd rather do last week's kill 100 demons quest 10 times than this piece of shit once. "Steady stream of content" my arse.
    I feel the exact same way, bearded stranger!

Yeah, is a awfull quest, but just wait to mage tower. You can see chests in the map with the mage tower buff

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW, is there even real narrative quest in this excuse of a content ptach ? Because so far i either kill deamons, grab nethershards or do wq and now have to colllect chests...

All right, logged in yesterday and done that. Took me exactly 20 minutes total. And I did Flotsam before heading to Broken Shore. I did whole 1 (one) round around shore and found 12 chests. Probably been double lucky since there was no competition and chests were up. But again I state this is BS content. If not time gated so heavily it would take one longer evening to complete whole campaign. If a few hours worth of content is stretched into 11 weeks and called "constant content stream" then I want content drought like we had earlier.

So.. what do we get next week? 2 more shit quests before the mount, eh?

Gotta say top quality quest, best high pop realm simulator I've done in a long time, 10/10 for effort.

Seriously though the chests have a retarded spawn timer, realm hoppers are over running my realm making this even harder to achieve. I'm an altoholic which means I'm looking at doing this quest 12 times.

In Watchers words " Oh it might seem like the patch has no content but it has loads, you gotta play many characters to see it though " I really wish Blizzard would try and stem these realm hoppers, one thinks it's easier on a low pop realm, 50 others have the same god damn idea and before you know it you're basically in a high pop zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    So.. what do we get next week? 2 more shit quests before the mount, eh?
    Next weeks should be the kill 5 rares quest which is no where near as tedious as this and mark of the sentinax.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2017-05-18 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Get to chest. Try to open it. Get attacked by mobs. Opening chest interrupted. Kill mobs. Try opening chest again. Chest despawns while trying to loot it.
    Nice try, but you don't get interrupted opening chests. Never out of hundreds of chests have I had that issue nor anyone I know.

Yeah, bullshit.

Sure, you did it in 10 minutes on high pop pvp servers during peak hours with heavy activity, yet it took me hours even during the night. Of course, I believe you without question.
    So because you can't do it means other's can't do it? Yeah, that is just not how it works. It's not a hard quest to do regardless of how many people there are and it doesn't take long at all.

Yeah, you do. Some people just like being contrarian. Explain to me how it is possible that for one person it takes 10 minutes during peak hours, when for another it takes hours during night, when barely anyone is playing. Why should I believe you? Maybe you are not really on a high pop server. Maybe you don't know what peak hours are. What is your server? At what time did you do it? Did you group up and hop on other servers?
    Because like half your other posts where it's nothing but pure BS about how you did this or that and how it's the worst thing ever. Again half the things you state get easily debunked. If you were playing at night with no one on it wouldn't take you but 10 minutes at most.

Either:
    A) You are full of crap
    B) You afk'ed half the time
    C) You didn't really try looking
    D) All of the above.

Yeah, you're lying. Gonna ignore you now.
    Yeah, this is my favorite answer. He tells you exactly the server (which has a high pop) and instead you want to stomp your feet, say he's lying and then ignore.

Even other people in this thread are claiming similar results, but easier to stomp your feet isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Once again blizzard making us do a "Time sink" and the chests are on a timer meaning you'll spend half the day away on stupid shit i think blizzard should do one of two things 1) make it so once you complete the zone chapter on one character you get the quest for class mount on alts. or 2) make shit spawn quicker aka: wyrmtongue chests cause who wants to spend all time on one toon when you know if its not changed you have to do it all on alts.
    You think that's bad? Try the Hunter Artifact quest line.

We have to get something from a mob...that is one of three mobs...and these mobs are on a 3 day cycle and have a really low drop rate. So, if after hours of farming, I don't get the item (it's part of the Hati appearance switcher), I likely have to wait 6 days just to get the chance to farm it again, each mob being on a 3 day timer. And that's part of the linear BM Hunter Artifact chain

Deleted
    Do you have to get it done in 1 session?
    Why not just do it along the way... 7 days of doing WQs on broken shore should be more than enough in the 1st place...

Otherwise there's still about 3 weeks before you will be able to unlock the class-mount in the 1st place.

Next parts are:
    - Take out the head... (kill 5 elites on BS)
    - Championing our cause (My guess: kill a world boss on BS)
    - Strike them down (my guess being: a scenario of opening the tomb)

Quote Originally Posted by Mackeyser View Post

We have to get something from a mob...that is one of three mobs...and these mobs are on a 3 day cycle and have a really low drop rate. So, if after hours of farming, I don't get the item (it's part of the Hati appearance switcher), I likely have to wait 6 days just to get the chance to farm it again, each mob being on a 3 day timer. And that's part of the linear BM Hunter Artifact chain
    Which BM-quest would be that? I seem to remember breezing trough them.
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2017-05-18 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Nice try, but you don't get interrupted opening chests. Never out of hundreds of chests have I had that issue nor anyone I know.
    You do get interrupted unless you have some shield (for example prydaz). But let's face it, only 10% of chests are even close to a mob that could aggro (unless you cannot fly).

Btt just wait a week, a hell a few days, and no one will be farming them for the quest anymore. Then once again they are everywhere.
    Just like the last weeks kill 100 demons quests. The first day no spider on the ground or screecher in the air. So yesterday I completed them on all of my chars and no one else was killing the spiders in Aszhuna.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    You do get interrupted unless you have some shield (for example prydaz). But let's face it, only 10% of chests are even close to a mob that could aggro (unless you cannot fly).
    Don't have Prydaz on half my toons. Even went to try it myself before typing that post in case I was wrong and still didn't have an issue.

I finished my Beast Mastery quest line (have all 3 weapons) and never even got a quest for the Hati changer nor had to go through that.

I finished my Beast Mastery quest line (have all 3 weapons) and never even got a quest for the Hati changer nor had to go through that.
    Essence switcher or whatever the name is not part of the BM quest afaik, you need to speak to the image of Mimiron (there is initialy no exclamation mark for a quest)

Don't have Prydaz on half my toons. Even went to try it myself before typing that post in case I was wrong and still didn't have an issue.
    Well, I couldn't loot the chest in one of those ziggurats with the three demons an my warrior because I was hit and it despawned just a few days ago. I don't really believe there was a hotfix, but when you say you tried it who am I to disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a flavour item that is not tied to the Artifact chain. And pro tip: You can just server hop until you find a server where they're up. Just be certain you don't join a raid group.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: People complain about doing things in a Video Game which they aren't forced to do.

P.s. I managed to complete this Quest just doing my daily WQ's and seeing chests pop up around me.

Deleted
    "Hurr durr me angry about filler quest leaked since jan"

Basically any retard that posted here complaining, also are always the same group of tosser that can't actually give up with wow

Pretty funny

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-18 at 08:58 PM.