Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Are you kidding me ? I'm more near a little bit more than 50% to get those 10 legendaries these very lucky or very nolife speak about and I'm not slacking I swear. I guess "everyone" is the bad term.
    Even without exessive M+ grinding you should get a new legendary at least every 3 to 4 weeks. If you are still at 4, you are either slacking off or are very, very unlucky.

Deleted
    @Deix-EU

Judging by your post history, this is you https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...irvoyants/deix

You've never bothered to complete a single raid's LFRs.
    You've earnt <10 Paragon boxes (means not been doing every cache since 7.2)
    You've done 94 M+ since September 14th (3 per week)
    You've killed 3/20 Mythic Raid Bosses (once each)

Are you surprised you're only on 6/10?!

I am not flaming, but don't claim
    I'm not slacking I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    So how much playtime is this? I am at 37 days played on max level and I have 9 legendaries on my main, with around 300 mythic+ dungeons done.
    Considering that literally every thing in the game is a source of a legendary using Mythic+ is not an indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Link your armory. Anyone actively playing since September is not on 5, stop spouting rubbish.
    The only rubbish here is that believing everyone has an equal chance at luck and chance. Not everyone will always have the same thing. I've seen friends who play 1-3 hours a week on some characters and yet have more legendaries than most.

He said...It's statistically highly improbable for that statement to be true and to be only be on 5 assuming it's not a "new" main.
    Unless hitting 110 on 9/07/16 and playing it ever since then is "new", then it isn't in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Just don't expect to get them by afking in Dalaran/Order hall or doing pet battles. 1007 raid boss kills over all difficulties so far in legion, how about you?
    Considering raid kills aren't the only sources, you'd be wrong. You can get them by doing any activity in Broken Shore which includes:

• World Quests
    • Each boss kill in a dungeon
    • Treasure Chests
    • Each raid boss kill
    • Emissary chests
    • Pet Battles on Isle
    • Blingtron

And that's off the top of my head, there are probably more sources too. So just going by raid boss kills doesn't mean anything either.

@Deix-EU

Judging by your post history, this is you https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...irvoyants/deix

While I'm not sure if that is the person or not, but you only listed 4 sources out 7+ possible sources which isn't even half the picture. Also, by saying you aren't flaming doesn't change the tone and attitude that resides in your posting. It's like saying "With no disrespect, but I think you are a piece of crap". It doesn't change how it's said or anything or what it means.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-05-17 at 09:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Considering that literally every thing in the game is a source of a legendary using Mythic+ is not an indicator.

Okay, how much of literally everything have you done?

Deleted
    I've never seen them from World Quests (but I'll take it with a pinch of salt).

I just recently looted my 11th.

World Quests: 1800
    Mythic+: 540
    Raid Bosses: 1,192

Treasures: Have all treasure achievements
    Blingtron: Pretty much daily since 7.1.5(?) whenever the post hit Reddit announcing it
    Mythic 0s since September: Rarely.
    Karazhan (full runs): 13
    Emissary Chests: Every single one up until May 1st 2017 when I stopped (got 10th leggo)

This excludes PvP, War Supply handins, world boss kills, rare mob drops etc.

While there is luck, amount of content -> amount of legendaries is directly proportional since 7.2 changes to base drop chance (#3 same as #500).

Why do people who always moan about having so few legendaries at this point in this xpac refuse to link their armory after claiming to have done a lot of content, I always imagine it's because you're afraid to be called out. If uncomfortable revealing your in-game persona, give us some numbers.
    Last edited by mmoc89ec62a408; 2017-05-17 at 10:21 PM.

@Deix-EU

You're right, didn't "bothered" for every LFR's but other things too. Since a month I'm doing nearly everything in game I can and yes, Leg are dropped every 1/2 weeks indeed. And what I said ? We, in some threads, spoke about "average". I'm more what is near of "average" for some people (2% of gamers, I know that feeling I was on the boat long time ago). Judging by my activities, it's however far more than average to even complete every raids and some M+ each week before 7.2
    Don't have time each week to do so and, since I was one before, doing more and even 300M+ like some of you is just insane, realize it. With retrospective, you can't tell to the "community": "If you're at 4/5 legos you're slacking". No, realize the playtime is very geeky and don't afford much IRL.
    Not to mention I don't trust people who are doing everything every week and claiming "I have a full time job, a wife, a house, doing sports everyday etc." => Where is your black hole ? (or their high sense of lucidity maybe ? ...).

But now I remember how this topic has started, it was with lucky or nerdy ones claiming some shits about playtime to get 10 legos while doing only "some activities". And in the end, I don't care cause I'm not complaining about my (now) 7 legs, I already know my playtime is far more than a lambda one. So, I suggest this subject is closed, people first concerned not even reading in fact ahah.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never seen them from World Quests (but I'll take it with a pinch of salt).

Blingtron: Pretty much daily since 7.1.5(?) whenever the post hit Reddit announcing it
    Emissary Chests: Every single one up until May 1st 2017 when I stopped (got 10th leggo)

This excludes PvP, War Supply handins, world boss kills, rare mob drops etc.

While there is luck, amount of content -> amount of legendaries is directly proportional since 7.2 changes to base drop chance (#3 same as #500).

Why do people who always moan about having so few legendaries at this point in this xpac refuse to link their armory after claiming to have done a lot of content, I always imagine it's because you're afraid to be called out. If uncomfortable revealing your in-game persona, give us some numbers.
    And I hope with this stats you are not one of them saying "with only few raids and M+, LFRs I'm looting a leg every 2 weeks". If yes, this isn't "only a few", this is insane playtime (and I respect, played 20+ hours a week during my studies 10 years ago but with retrospective, It was very very very crazy - but fun era - ). This is for 2% of gamers who are claiming for the majority mostly on mmo-champ while they are not.

=== PLEASE NOW LET's GET BACK TO THREAD, WE'VE GONE TOO FAR ON LEG TOPIC (i.e: don't answer) ===
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2017-05-17 at 11:11 PM.

Well this answers the question then. This is not "actively" playing. This is more in the case of overplaying in terms of what actively playing is for most.

Granted I'm only at 2887 World Quests (but the tracker in-game accounts for your entire account).

So on average you do the following: (If you hit 110 on 9/7)

World Quests: 7.14 per day
    Mythic+: 2.14 per day
    Raid Bosses: 33 Raid Bosses per week (Only 20 up atm, so you'd had to farm LFR + Difficulty + Extra Times)
    Treasures: You can get more than the achievement lists (especially on Shore)
    Emissary Chests - Roughly 252 (due to some reset bugs giving more the number could be different).

While you may consider that being active, that's being a bit more active so yes the number will be higher no matter what.

Deleted
    So 2 dungeons and 4-5 raid bosses a night is XXXXXXXXXXXXTreme hardcore nerd nolife gaming these days.

I mean 7 wqs a day every day for 8 months is disgusting. 2 m+ every day for 8 months is devotion. 1.2k raid bosses is lulz. You definitely play a shitload. But i do agree with you. People who actually run m+, kill raid bosses, and stop fucking around with "muh legendary elligible content" from pet battles and blingtrons and rping in moonguard and other worthless stuff should be closing in on 10. It would also help if they didn't have 7 alts, or sit around posting on mega milk online forums all day, but that's neither here nor there. I should be at about 8 when tomb hits, and that's with switching back and forth between my shaman this expac. If you enjoy the game and actually play the game you get legendaries

Let's keep things on topic, please.

I don't mind if people talk about other stuff a bit in posts, but this has completely derailed into not only another discussion, but one that seems to pop up in a TON of threads. Yes, you get more legendaries if you do more content. Yes, the *average* drop rate for legendaries has increased with 7.2.

People can still have conflicting experiences. Just because something is likely doesn't mean it's guaranteed, and it's absolutely possible for two people to play identically and end up with a dramatically different number of legendaries. Unlikely? Perhaps. Impossible? Nope. It's pointless to argue about and there clearly isn't going to be a point in time where the debate is resolved, so you guys just need to agree to disagree and move on or discuss it in a more appropriate thread. This should be the last reply that is purely about legendary drop rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    I'm at 35+ days played, have 6 legendaries.
    People like you on this forum think that 9 or 10 is "normal" and "BLP" is here. Yeah of course, but don't underestimate the luck.
    most people in our guild are at 9+, heck, i rerolled in 7.1.5 (had two at that point) and Im like the one of the few with only 8 and Im not even doing emisaries since january (like 15 since then) and dont run old raids either, mostly just NH HC and M, we arent even hardcore farmers and most of use do like 3-4 m+ a week, tops, getting legs is decently fast nowadays, as long as you do content, that rewards them

but Im curious how the ring pans out, I dont think its gonna be such a big deal tbh

when did this thread turn away from talking about the ability?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jotanrockz View Post
    What is "too much" in your opinion?

I have all havoc legendaries.
    I have all shared legendaries.
    I have 3 vengeance legendaries.

I have a full time job. I make time for friends. I go out every weekend. I raid 2 sometimes 3 nights for 6 hours. I still go to the gym everyday.

I take about 30 minutes out of the day to do my broken shore WQ's + emissary. I also get my M 10+ key done every week as well.
    Strange, your activity sounds identical to mine, yet I am on 6 legos.

All I do is:
    Raid NH normal, heroic and some mythic.
    4 daily quests for cache
    Weekly +10 mythic

The only extra thing you do is broken shore WQs. I hate that place and anytime I go there I leave after doing 1 quest it is that poor of an excuse for patched content. I doubt doing WQs adds much to getting legos however.

Yet I have just reached 6 legos, and you somehow have 13. Maybe you are just extremely lucky.

The ones in my guild with +10 legos, play during the day while I'm at work. They will also play when I login at night for a bit, and continue after I log off. They are the only ones with +10.

I also go to the gym everyday, since you brought that up.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2017-05-18 at 02:51 PM.

STFU about your legendaries, everyone, and get back on topic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaaara View Post
    when did this thread turn away from talking about the ability?
    Legendaries are a very necessary part of this discussion as the new legendary ring grants us First Blood by default.
    Legendaries drop rates we have been asked to stop talking about, but if its not enforced I'll go back to talking about it as well.

Legendaries are a very necessary part of this discussion as the new legendary ring grants us First Blood by default.
    Legendaries drop rates we have been asked to stop talking about, but if its not enforced I'll go back to talking about it as well.
    Most likely this new legendary will be a quest chain reward. Just look at its name and the legendary of every class. Their name is the name of the title given when you completed your class order campaign.

On the topic of frequency. with 1000 M+ done most of them over +10. Emissary every day, casual raids mostly NH Normal&Heroic and I had 9 legendaries before 7.2. When 7.2 launched I took a 6 week break. I came back and got 3 legendaries in 2days buy looting stuff in Broken Shore.

Or, how about you go spout your nonsense in a thread related to it? Instead of contributing to the derailment of this one?

Anyone else thinking this is an unlocked legendary from your order hall and not a dropped legendary?

Also, I'd be willing to bet if that's the case they will allow this + 2 other legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Even without exessive M+ grinding you should get a new legendary at least every 3 to 4 weeks. If you are still at 4, you are either slacking off or are very, very unlucky.
    woohoo, finally an admission that it is possible for someone to play actively since launch and not have 10 legendaries~ thank you, this is all we were saying.

i posted in another thread a couple weeks ago about only having 4, i still only have 4. again, i don't really care. but this "oh you must not be playing if you don't have 10" mentality is really, really weird and is causing a lot of arguments.

but thank you, i am glad we have finally agreed - it is possible and yes it is very unlucky, but it is possible ta~

back on topic~ i do imagine these new rings will be the final part of legions class hall experience, ultimately a gift from ~someone~ after clearing tomb, or whatever.
    Last edited by the boar; 2017-05-18 at 07:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Or, how about you go spout your nonsense in a thread related to it? Instead of contributing to the derailment of this one?
    We *should* be talking about legendary ITEMS (not drop rates) because our new one gives First Blood, directly related to the ability this topic is about?!?!?!?!